Put Up or Shut Up Time for Republicans

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
so we have one side trying to make a deal and the other side saying "don't you dare make a deal!! it will make the other side (aka, "the enemy") look competent! and it's more important to get nothing done than for them to accomplish something!"

the platform of today's republican party... "fuck the country! don't let dems accomplish anything!"

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
You liberal clowns are hilarious. Biden has had 3 years to shore up the border (actually, all he had to do was just leave the policies Trump installed in place and he would've been fine) but instead he decided, purposely, to open the border wide fucking open in order to flood the country with new voters. So now, in an election year, he wants to act (for nothing more than optics and votes) and you morons think he is doing something amazing......it is beyond comical. The Democrats play you bird brains like the dummies that you are. :smilies13

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You liberal clowns are hilarious. Biden has had 3 years to shore up the border (actually, all he had to do was just leave the policies Trump installed in place and he would've been fine) but instead he decided, purposely, to open the border wide fucking open in order to flood the country with new voters. So now, in an election year, he wants to act (for nothing more than optics and votes) and you morons think he is doing something amazing......it is beyond comical. The Democrats play you bird brains like the dummies that you are. :smilies13
Nobody "purposely opened the border", JFC. Trump had 4 years to secure the border and OBVIOUSLY didn't do it. Now Biden is getting serous about the one thing you have left to bitch about and you complain. Get real.

They either let him fix it or they get in the way and he blames them for the rest of the year: CHECKMATE

• Haha
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn

Biden vows to shutdown US/Mexico border if Congress passes bill.

Checkmate.
Read you post i am glad Biden says we need to close the border just wondering why it took him so long wondering if maybe the Cartels have been paying Biden Interprises and Hunter is collecting 10 percent for the Big Guy. There has been a bill on Shumers desk since Sept 2023 that was a stand alone Bill the the Rep House passed .

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Read you post i am glad Biden says we need to close the border just wondering why it took him so long wondering if maybe the Cartels have been paying Biden Interprises and Hunter is collecting 10 percent for the Big Guy. There has been a bill on Shumers desk since Sept 2023 that was a stand alone Bill the the Rep House passed .
You don't like when Biden wants to give you what you have been crying for.......time to bring up Hunter. LOL. So pathetic.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
You don't like when Biden wants to give you what you have been crying for.......time to bring up Hunter. LOL. So pathetic.
No whats pathetic is you coming in here saying The Republicans to put up or shut up .The Republicans put up last Sept and passed a bill it is sitting on Chuck Shumers desk and wont bring it up maybe its time for the Dems to shit or get off the pot . As far as bringing up Hunter stands to reason Joe sold the US out to china why would he not sell us out to the drug cartels . And as far as Biden giving me what i want he and his bunch have run around for the last 3 years saying that the border is secure every thing is good at the border but now he says it terrible Biden is a lying stealing corrupt POS

Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
No whats pathetic is you coming in here saying The Republicans to put up or shut up .The Republicans put up last Sept and passed a bill it is sitting on Chuck Shumers desk and wont bring it up maybe its time for the Dems to shit or get off the pot . As far as bringing up Hunter stands to reason Joe sold the US out to china why would he not sell us out to the drug cartels . And as far as Biden giving me what i want he and his bunch have run around for the last 3 years saying that the border is secure every thing is good at the border but now he says it terrible Biden is a lying stealing corrupt POS
There is a bill out there today. I don't want to hear about your excuses and Chuck Schumer. There's a bill out there being pushed by the guy you blame for doing nothing. Put up, or shut the fuck up.

• Haha

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
There is a bill out there today. I don't want to hear about your excuses and Chuck Schumer. There's a bill out there being pushed by the guy you blame for doing nothing. Put up, or shut the fuck up.
Another shady deal. Not fully explained to the public.

In a recent turn of events, House Speaker Mike Johnson has refuted President Joe Biden’s assertion that Congress must act swiftly to pass a $110 billion aid package, encompassing funds for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. This proposed bill, however, raises concerns, as it could potentially allow up to 150,000 illegal crossings monthly, or 1.8 million annually, before triggering any of the suggested border shutdown measures.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
No excuses there has been a bill sitting on Shumers desk and the Dems dont want to act on it .and the reason Biden is pushing for this bill you talk so highly of is because it sends more money to Ukraine .So no i wont shut the Fuck up . Why dont the Dems shit or get off the pot .

Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
No excuses there has been a bill sitting on Shumers desk and the Dems dont want to act on it .and the reason Biden is pushing for this bill you talk so highly of is because it sends more money to Ukraine .So no i wont shut the Fuck up . Why dont the Dems shit or get off the pot .
More excuses. Totally expected. Pathetic.

• Haha

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
More excuses. Totally expected. Pathetic.
You keep hollering Pathetic and more excuses If you boy Biden wanted to secure the border he could do it in a hour all he would have to do is reverse his Executive orders he signed his first day in office where he rescinded President Trumps orders that he put in place .Now that it has gotten so bad at the border Biden and the Dems. are in a panic because of the mess they made .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You keep hollering Pathetic and more excuses If you boy Biden wanted to secure the border he could do it in a hour all he would have to do is reverse his Executive orders he signed his first day in office where he rescinded President Trumps orders that he put in place .Now that it has gotten so bad at the border Biden and the Dems. are in a panic because of the mess they made .
exactly!! that border was absolutely secure before that joe got into office!!

• Haha

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
exactly!! that border was absolutely secure before that joe got into office!!
In 4 years under Trump 2.1 million 3 years under Biden 10.2 million looks like Trump was doing a lot better job than good ole Joe Numbers dont lie all came from ICE website

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Which one of these bangers did he reverse that caused all your problems?