Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
when donny posts things like....

1714072841521.png

and...

1714072929030.png

and then that pesky "mainstream media" posts video of cars freely moving right past the courthouse and a lack of barricades... and reports that there was literally one single trump fan there... and not ONE SINGLE TRUMP SUPPORTER then posts something saying "not true! i'm right here!" or, you know, ANY evidence to back up trump's claim....

does it really not occur to you that maybe, just maybe, donny is lying and the media is actually just doing their job and reporting facts?

to those of us not in the cult, it's clear as day that donny is lying.

i would LOVE to hear your reactions.

and, as a bonus, just curious.... do you think it's appropriate for a(n) (alleged) billionaire/former president to stoop to the level of calling a reporter named Maggie "Maggot"? you don't think that's juvenile? seems petty and childish to me, but what do i know?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Sadly Hedgehog left Madjacks for good, so he will not be able to clear this up for you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
He posted a MLB winner today

That wasn't him.....Hedgehog is a man of his word that always posts truth and facts that can't be challenged. If Hedgehog says he left Madjacks, he would not lie. So yeah that wasn't him.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
hmmm... nothing from the MAGA crowd yet.

i'm really curious about this. obviously cult members don't realize they're being lied to. which is why cults usually isolate them from the rest of society. but when the lies are so easily disproven... what goes through the head of a trump supporter when everybody sees he is lying to them? there's gotta be some mental gymnastics going on, to be sure. but how do they explain this away?

"he was referring to metaphorical barriers, not ACTUAL barriers, dummy."

now, in all fairness to donny, it's possible he thought that was the truth. it was actually made up by one of his yes men when donny got upset that there were no MAGAs making a big fuss when he arrived at the courthouse. 'oh, donny, they WANTED to be here. but biden is up to his dirty tricks and he's keeping them away."

c'mon, MAGAs, educate us. what goes through your head when it's blatantly obvious that trump is giving you bad info?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
c'mon, MAGAs, educate us. what goes through your head when it's blatantly obvious that trump is giving you bad info?

Sucks that Hedgehog left, I would have loved to see his response to this.

Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Sucks that Hedgehog left, I would have loved to see his response to this.
i wonder what happened to that fella. seemed nice enough, except for laughing at people protecting themselves and loved ones by wearing a mask in public. and supporting racist politicians. not really his fault though... he was just super gullible.

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
he's at it again....

1714186018524.png

his supporters still are not being kept away from the courthouse. they just ain't showing up. you know who else isn't in the courtroom to support him? his family. so weird.

also weird... still no response from our maga friends. it's like they are embarrassed to admit they know they're being lied to and just don't care.

oh, and just a fun side note from the trial today... didn't donny make fun of biden for using a teleprompter? obviously donny uses one (he can read?!), but i found this amusing...

1714186237286.png

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis

where did all the magas go? c'mon, let us know... are you ok with being constantly lied to? or are you waiting for the latest conspiracy theory as to why there are no trump supporters in or near the courthouse?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg