Senor Capper this year, is he killing it like usual?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
he can just concoct a bs record out of thin air.

Looks like that is exactly what has occurred, he said all plays were the same and all odds were -110, thus the record is bullshit.

And looks like the lines posted are also bullshit.

Would be so much easier to just be transparent and then you wouldn't have to worry about threads like this.

Bullshit record
Bullshit math
Bullshit lines

Just like Thunder:SIB

Why can't one just be honest, you'd figure if someone was paying you, you'd at least be honest with your lines/record/math:shrug:

You know sooner or later it will come out that one is not being honest.

And combining NFL preseason and regular season is fine, just state that the records are combined.

It isn't that hard is it?

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Looks like that is exactly what has occurred, he said all plays were the same and all odds were -110, thus the record is bullshit.

And looks like the lines posted are also bullshit.

Would be so much easier to just be transparent and then you wouldn't have to worry about threads like this.

Bullshit record
Bullshit math
Bullshit lines

Just like Thunder:SIB

Why can't one just be honest, you'd figure if someone was paying you, you'd at least be honest with your lines/record/math:shrug:

You know sooner or later it will come out that one is not being honest.

And combining NFL preseason and regular season is fine, just state that the records are combined.

It isn't that hard is it?

Because if a tout is honest about his losing record, he won't attract any new customers.

GoVolsGetBetter

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 6, 2019
No worries,

Everyone knows I don't use units and I always posted my record the same way the last 19 years.
Losers need something to gripe about.

I don't sweat negative people.

best to you
:toast:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Last seasons record did not include the pre-season because u went like 4-13 in preseason for their 2018 year. Now since you had a great preseason in 2019 it all of a sudden counts?. U even put a disclaimer out there for preseason not to go crazy and play small.:mj07:

So there is the proof you do not account for every season the same way. And when I was a member, I remember seeing lines that were 2-3 points off of the live lines when posted. If to all hocus pocus for service guys here at madjacks. It's a tough hobby and only a few of us get lucky and hit a good winning streak.

Reactions: SixFive
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
many years ago i figured out how the services work THEY just give out different sides to each caller and go by thier location

LIKE this 6 nfl games ex: say they have 50 clients the ones in east coast always get teams near them

Eagles Giants Patriots bills etc..

every caller gets different sides or totals and U never GET to speak to the head guy on the phone always some yo yo worker

They do not handicap the games and they all lie about inside info.

SO they use maybe 8 games and every callers gets different sides until all combinations are covered 4 games each some go 4-0 3-1 then 2-2 1-3 and 0-4 the 4-0's callback and so do 3-1 2-2;s also 1-3's 0-4's call back screaming you buried me.

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
We are having a rough season. I feel this year has been difficult to cap. Anyways, Se?or went 2-3 yesterday and a push with one play pending tonight. College has been rough. 2-6 this week.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
We are having a rough season. I feel this year has been difficult to cap. Anyways, Se?or went 2-3 yesterday and a push with one play pending tonight. College has been rough. 2-6 this week.

Dogs are hitting at almost 60% this season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

travelguy1968

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2014
simply don't pay for any service to provide you picks, do your homework and use this sites for great information that can be used to determine the side to choose. I love Madjack and even know I don't post a whole lot this site is awesome in terms of information.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

Not going to read through this entire thread but ocballer is correct.

We haven't had a 9-0-0 or 12-0-1 or 10-2-0 week yet, but it's early.

NFL 2-3-1 this week with MNF pending.

NCAA we just dipped below .500.

Lots went against us.

KC messed up FG lol.

Dallas trying to run Elliott on 2nd AND 3rd, when going for the go-ahead TD when they couldn't ALL game, then tried to toss it to Elliott. Play calling was horrendous and unfortunately that's not ca-pable.
etc....
They call it gambling for a reason.
Do ALL you can then hope turnovers, play calling etc...don't mess you up.

Roughest season for me since 2000 but there's plenty of time to get it going.
No worries here.

As far as preseason goes I will quote myself......

"Wagering on the Preseason has been called somewhat of a Crap Shoot for the most part."

2017 we went 14-4.

Last year was awful but went 12-3-0 in Bowls + Clemson +6.0 and ML +205
Preseason, Regular Season and Post Season.....(I did count my preseason LY.)
NFL 93-65-2
Regular Season and Bowls....
NCAA 86-71-3

This year 11-2....
Crap Shoot.

I did count my preseason LY.
And to hide behind a new screen-name and lie is worthless, as I know who you are.

Good luck the rest of the way guyz :0074

SC

Last edited:

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Not going to read through this entire thread but ocballer is correct.

We haven't had a 9-0-0 or 12-0-1 or 10-2-0 week yet, but it's early.

NFL 2-3-1 this week with MNF pending.

NCAA we just dipped below .500.

Lots went against us.

KC messed up FG lol.

Dallas trying to run Elliott on 2nd AND 3rd, when going for the go-ahead TD when they couldn't ALL game, then tried to toss it to Elliott. Play calling was horrendous and unfortunately that's not ca-pable.
etc....
They call it gambling for a reason.
Do ALL you can then hope turnovers, play calling etc...don't mess you up.

Roughest season for me since 2000 but there's plenty of time to get it going.
No worries here.

As far as preseason goes I will quote myself......

"Wagering on the Preseason has been called somewhat of a Crap Shoot for the most part."

2017 we went 14-4.

Last year was awful but went 12-3-0 in Bowls + Clemson +6.0 and ML +205
Preseason, Regular Season and Post Season.....(I did count my preseason LY.)
NFL 93-65-2
Regular Season and Bowls....
NCAA 86-71-3

This year 11-2....
Crap Shoot.

I did count my preseason LY.
And to hide behind a new screen-name and lie is worthless, as I know who you are.

Good luck the rest of the way guyz :0074

SC

And of course you didn't even touch juiced lines you bought and lines people can't get. You act as if all your clients are in Vegas and just can pull up to any place and get. When wagering 300-500 per game that juice adds up, especially in your losses this weekend for your clients in college. Why not be totally 100% accurate to us here at Madjacks. Again, have no bull in this fight, was just asking for an old college buddy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
you are one twisted fuck

:lol:Of course you came in here, and yeah, Lanny, I do have a clue. Sorry to let some know how you are really doing, and yeah, it was legit to get you a client because I do know you are good most years. My buddy deserved to know it is not a good year for you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
you are one twisted fuck

Last point on this for you, we agreed to 100% stay out of each others threads and here you are. Read the fucking title, it says "killing it like usual". That means respect, and asking a question to anyone that may know. And, sentence in first comment is exactly that, asking for a buddy, yet you try and spin it and then Lanny jumps to YOUR defense????? There are many more interested in this thread for information, not bullcrap from you turning it a different direction. Stay out as we agreed with Jack and IE. Lanny could give old school his picks and juice numbers to figure out exactly if he has nothing to hide. :shrug:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Last point on this for you, we agreed to 100% stay out of each others threads and here you are. Read the fucking title, it says "killing it like usual". That means respect, and asking a question to anyone that may know. And, sentence in first comment is exactly that, asking for a buddy, yet you try and spin it and then Lanny jumps to YOUR defense????? There are many more interested in this thread for information, not bullcrap from you turning it a different direction. Stay out as we agreed with Jack and IE. Lanny could give old school his picks and juice numbers to figure out exactly if he has nothing to hide. :shrug:

Twisting words, coming to someone's defense, fucking up the thread.

I guess you only give a shit about that when it's your thread? It's ok to fuck mine up.

:mj07:

You could have asked Lanny how he's doing, or Jack. But, then you couldn't give the guy the public kick in the nuts that you have grown so fond of.You've really become a beauty.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Twisting words, coming to someone's defense, fucking up the thread.

I guess you only give a shit about that when it's your thread? It's ok to fuck mine up.

:mj07:

You could have asked Lanny how he's doing, or Jack. But, then you couldn't give the guy the public kick in the nuts that you have grown so fond of.You've really become a beauty.

:shrug: Wow, you really are butt hurt over your craps thread? The one that is completely gone now? I am sorry because I truly enjoy hanging with you in the past and do want to play some golf with you. You admitted your attitude sucked that trip and we moved on. Then Sports calls you out being an asshole to his wife, of all people, and that is my fault?

You of all people have always called out touts and the lies they say with their records and why would anyone pay for picks. If you read the very first post, ANYONE could have answered, including Lanny, and this thread would have died. He could have said "I am having tough year" but instead chose to embellish, as was called out by an email I got from a Madjacker from past calling him out. Then some random guy said same thing in the thread. Simple as that. Why would I ask Jack? Jack doesn't keep up with these guys records. You really think Lanny trying to sell his service would admit to me his real record not knowing me? You want to speak with my buddy that originally asked? Happy to set that up for you and you can tell truth to your buddy KOD. OK, got it. In the future, READ the first post and it's intentions.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
I am having a very bad year myself.

I have been here a long time and Senor was one guy who I always made sure to read. The time I have known him he is a very solid guy and a great 'capper. I never used his service but I WOULD recommend him to anyone who wants to use a service based on reading years of his posts on here. Just my two cents worth.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I am having a very bad year myself.

I have been here a long time and Senor was one guy who I always made sure to read. The time I have known him he is a very solid guy and a great 'capper. I never used his service but I WOULD recommend him to anyone who wants to use a service based on reading years of his posts on here. Just my two cents worth.

Thank you for that. What people don't understand is I first suggested Senor and let him know I would check it out for him. So I then came on here and posted my first post, totally positive hoping he was doing well, asked the simple question, ready to give him his website. Period. No other motive or twist or spin as alluded to here by one known jerk, then another with their two cents. And the facts came out.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Thank you for that. What people don't understand is I first suggested Senor and let him know I would check it out for him. So I then came on here and posted my first post, totally positive hoping he was doing well, asked the simple question, ready to give him his website. Period. No other motive or twist or spin as alluded to here by one known jerk, then another with their two cents. And the facts came out.

If that is true then I read your post wrong.
As soon as I read it I said this looks like a guy trying to put Senor down.
I don't follow him or any tout for that matter. But some people do. And if someone asked me for advise because they don't have time to cap the games or whatever then I would recommend someone who I watched for years. Before he was selling his picks. That's all I am saying.

If you did not mean to raise a rukus then I apologize.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
If that is true then I read your post wrong.
As soon as I read it I said this looks like a guy trying to put Senor down.
I don't follow him or any tout for that matter. But some people do. And if someone asked me for advise because they don't have time to cap the games or whatever then I would recommend someone who I watched for years. Before he was selling his picks. That's all I am saying.

If you did not mean to raise a rukus then I apologize.

Yes, and like you, I followed Senor back in the early 2000's like others, along with fletcher, cow (like,moo), and Nolan Dalla. So I was trying to truly help a bud. Until the crap came out. And glad it did because it saved a guy 1200. And he would have paid for 2-6 in college and 2-4-1 in Pros after supposed loss last night. I am done discussing. Stevie you have always done well yourself in contests. Good luck.