Ski Colorado - Lodging Tips?

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
I am looking for a cozy lodging spot in Colorado for a 4-day ski trip sometime in March. Just me and my son, but looking for close proximity to slopes, ski in/out type place. One of the Summit places might fit the bill as we will fly into Denver and drive from there.

Anybody been skiing recently who can recommend a condo/ cool spot for a getaway. Need a good TV for the hoops and hottub access in case we pick up spring break chicks. Thanks for any tips.

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
I am looking for a cozy lodging spot in Colorado for a 4-day ski trip sometime in March. Just me and my son, but looking for close proximity to slopes, ski in/out type place. One of the Summit places might fit the bill as we will fly into Denver and drive from there.

Anybody been skiing recently who can recommend a condo/ cool spot for a getaway. Need a good TV for the hoops and hottub access in case we pick up spring break chicks. Thanks for any tips.

Get my email from Jack, as I have connections to some condos, probably get you in cheap that time of year, if charged at all. It would be in the Frisco/Breck area.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Iron Horse on Mary Jane in Winter Park is full of condos that will be relatively cheap that time of year and all of them are full service including individual ski ups and jacuzzis for every unit.

Silver Creek ski resort is just a couple of miles further North of Iron Horse and the mountain is a bit less but three gigantic resorts within forty minutes also bigger than the Silver Creek resort that you can get lift tickets for.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
check out vrbo.com. If you aren't tied to one particular slope, you can look across quite a few of them and see if perhaps you can find a good priced place that isn't rented yet.

Also ski in/out places are ideal, but they often bump up the cost for this feature. There are often places that are only a block or two walk, or have a shuttle right nearby that make it just as easy.