SlumDog What Do You Think?

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
You mean 100 pays 235 ?

I like niners. Sorry. And I’ll be fine if I lose the bet. I’d rather bet niners and lose then kc and win. lol. Especially after those aholes beat the ravens and blew up a big parlay.

Reactions: OtroPex

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
You mean 100 pays 235 ?

I like niners. Sorry. And I’ll be fine if I lose the bet. I’d rather bet niners and lose then kc and win. lol. Especially after those aholes beat the ravens and blew up a big parlay.
I get it...I hate KC and the advertising stars they have raised, including Andy Reid who I loved in Philly but lost all respect for him when I saw hin=m in ads. What are your thoughts on the total?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends in a low scoring game. I think Niners d gonna show up after that debacle first half against the lions. And kc d is Stingy too. So under could happen. I don’t play totals but seems like that can hit.

Il make my play closer to game day. I think the public and swifties will be on kc and drive the line down. Let’s see.

• Love
Reactions: OtroPex and Luigi

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
You just sold me on waiting....I forgot about the Swift influence. GL Sunday! I was thinking $25K on the parlay

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
That’s juicy. I’m just making a straight bet. Got hammered last 30 days. Time to get it back 😎💪

Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
That’s juicy. I’m just making a straight bet. Got hammered last 30 days. Time to get it back 😎💪

Good luck
I also got hit hard this year, Bad decision on doubling up losses on world series with Jord...then some bad follows on playoffs. Down a bunch of reserves that a parlay would recover. I already showed myself chasing is wrong, but I'm a stubborn old fool!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Yea. Its a tough racket. Things cooled off for me. Lets be careful. It will turn. Just can’t run out of money before it does. 😂 ✌️

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Well, I screwed myself by waiting. Instead of getting KC +2.5 and u47.5, I got KC +2.5 and u46.5. What a dumbass I was. That math play should always be made on the opening line before the public affects it, as I played before. At least I reduced the play to 5k, but it continued the bleeding til the end.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
Damn Luigi .. half a fuckin point! Thats so brutal.. I got fucked twice it feels like because I was on Chiefs the last 2 games ML vs bills as well ravens and then i bet against Mahomes in the superbowl thinking that all the public was on chiefs and that the 49ers and Shanahan were all healthy and so due for a SB win.. unbelievable, I'm starting to think that this NFL is really being affected by the league and the refs to the way they prefer the outcome, I don't think that its actually scripted because that would've leaked already years ago but damn makes u think

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
I want some vengeance tonight ! Hopefully Steel has some NBA parlays cooking up that can win us some $$ . Slumdog and Jord were on 49ers so heavy so I even was more confident about taking 49ers and dropped more.. thought we had this, brutal brutal brutal

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Damn Luigi .. half a fuckin point! Thats so brutal.. I got fucked twice it feels like because I was on Chiefs the last 2 games ML vs bills as well ravens and then i bet against Mahomes in the superbowl thinking that all the public was on chiefs and that the 49ers and Shanahan were all healthy and so due for a SB win.. unbelievable, I'm starting to think that this NFL is really being affected by the league and the refs to the way they prefer the outcome, I don't think that its actually scripted because that would've leaked already years ago but damn makes u think
I've had a problem with the final outcome of a lot of games over my betting years. Don't think all games or its just about the money. Money becomes an issue especially now with all the states that went legal. Too much money involved to not tempt some. Also think league wants certain teams to prosper and keep TV ratings up; hence more revenue. How many 1/2 pt wins occur? You wonder how the handicappers can be so close and if it is computer generated. Why even have 1/2 pts? Why can't computers, especially now with AI, not at least hit 55% or higher. It all seems unreasonably coincidental at times. Let's face it, everyone makes mistakes; missed assignments, missed holding or interference call. Missed illegal man dowfield like SJ center yesterday on McCaffery flea flicker TD. We'll never know who is playing in the process. Gambling influence on sports outcomes has been question to way back and some were caught and paid the price. In Pro & College!

Last edited:
Reactions: Plegacy

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
One more thing, the Pareto principle which would say if you can control 15-20% of the outcome, you control 80-85% of the money! A proven theory time and time again! I used this theory when I was an Inventory Control Manager when I controlled the raw material inventory for a manufacturing division for GE.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Niners shit themselves. They had Terrible play calling in second half. Right down to the 3rd and 4 play under 3 minutes. They get that first down. It’s game over. Or they could have just run McCaffrey on 3 straight downs and done better.

Also. Refs were obv slanted towards the chiefs. I saw about 6 holds on K.C. o line. Blatant. Never called. League obv wants to milk this chiefs story as much as they can. Higher ratings. More money for the league. That simple. Too many billions at stake and too many people / corps profiting from this.

Now we need to hit a parlay and make this back.

Reactions: Plegacy and Luigi
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg