so f`ing disgusted

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i can`t get a line on the bkfc main event tonight.......this is gonna be violent to the nth degree...Gaethje level mayhem...

shit...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Main Event........

Mike Richman...............-235

David Rickels...............+195

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
richman is one of the best pure bareknuckle fighters i`ve ever seen.....but,he`s coming up in weight vs a brutally physical guy who is as durable as he is tough....this is in rickels` hometown to boot and bareknuckle decisions are notoriously homer-centric......

richman is a techniciian and he`s a lefty..he`s one of the two best bareknuckle fighters i`ve seen(richman and lorenzo hunt)....

i wanted to use richman to finish a parlay but it obviously ain`t happening....there was a real mismatch earlier (hernandez was fighting a guy who was half his size and looked like he`d been in a wheelchair for half his life)...i`m sure those odds were astronomical...it was one of those match-ups where you knew from just watching the weigh-in was gonna be a total blowout....so it probably wasn`t playable...

this main event is gonna be tough physicality vs technique(and they allow guys to roughhouse in bareknuckle..lots of clinching and punching)....i like richman but it`s not gonna be easy(particularly if it goes to the scorecards)

but he usually makes it look easy...curious to see if he can do that vs the bigger,stronger more durable guy......

maybe i`ll be lucky i couldn`t catch a line?... ....

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
.....there was a real mismatch earlier (hernandez was fighting a guy who was half his size and looked like he`d been in a wheelchair for half his life)...i`m sure those odds were astronomical

Marciano Hernandez was around the -900 odds mark.....a Thong chalk special if you will:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg