So White Sox are worst team in baseball?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I went against Oakland again for the first several games. It cost me! Once I got off, they start losing!!!!

WSOX look like a safer wager at this point.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i've bet against them every game. a few times i used the RL because the ML was so damn high (like yesterday), but betting to win $100 every game on the ML so far is 17-3 + $1,105.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
Anyone know what's up with the Phillies/White Sox line? The Phillies line just dropped at Pinnacle from -304 to -265 and still edging down a bit. As I was about to submit a parlay. Something is clearly up with Phillies.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Anyone know what's up with the Phillies/White Sox line? The Phillies line just dropped at Pinnacle from -304 to -265 and still edging down a bit. As I was about to submit a parlay. Something is clearly up with Phillies.
maybe the Phillies are letting their AAA team take a shot at the white sox?

my guess is the phillies haven't fixed their offensive issues and they're going to struggle to score against... nick nastrini. and if this becomes a battle between 2 bad bullpens... well, crazy shit could happen. phillies TT under 2.5 (-125) for the 1st 5 may be a solid bet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Real_Vision

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Anyone agree?

Have to bet against them on Run line alot
I caught a +2.5 win in-game during the last kc series, but 1-3 in chi sox games overall. Excluding totals.

The most excruciating of the 3 losses was an ATL +140 live money line play first week of the season… 1 of their 3 wins all f’king season.

Today the trickiest phillies / sox read was the total. 3-2 after 1 inning and i saw 11.5 and then 10.5. Couldnt pull the trigger b/c you knew the phils would have to get 7-8 to get anywhere near it. The pregame number was 7.5, that was nowhere near as easy as it shoulda been with 5 runs in the first.

They have been awful on offense for a few years straight, its hard to believe they actually were .500 in 2022, with not a terribly different roster. Last yr lost 101 (actually 2 teams in the AL central lost 100+ - thats HARD to do). Wonder if they’ll lose 110 this year??

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I caught a +2.5 win in-game during the last kc series, but 1-3 in chi sox games overall. Excluding totals.

The most excruciating of the 3 losses was an ATL +140 live money line play first week of the season… 1 of their 3 wins all f’king season.

Today the trickiest phillies / sox read was the total. 3-2 after 1 inning and i saw 11.5 and then 10.5. Couldnt pull the trigger b/c you knew the phils would have to get 7-8 to get anywhere near it. The pregame number was 7.5, that was nowhere near as easy as it shoulda been with 5 runs in the first.

They have been awful on offense for a few years straight, its hard to believe they actually were .500 in 2022, with not a terribly different roster. Last yr lost 101 (actually 2 teams in the AL central lost 100+ - thats HARD to do). Wonder if they’ll lose 110 this year??
110 losses looks very realistic, since their best pitcher is Erik Fedde who was a promising prospect with the Nationals. Vaughn is their best hitter currently but has no support in front and back of him. Robert is hurt, Jimenez often hurt, Moncado hurt, their minor league system sucks even with all the acquistions they made and they promoted a YES MAN in Getz who basically back stabbed his way into his position, with Kenny Williams Sr and Hahn kicked out of the organization basically. Reinsdorf is ancient and the legacy will be that they did get to a WS with Ozzie Guillen as their manager they swept the Astros in 2005!! I bet not many remember that as it was a horrible watch on National TV!! Not many will remember that Phil Garner was the Manager of the Astros in 2005 either!! LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Last night was probably their best chance to win A game with their offense actually scoring some runs and their ace on the nound, but they blew the save and the game in the bottom of the ninth. lol now 3-20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
betting against them every game is now + $1,405.

curious to see what the lines will be when oakland visits chicago... will the white sox actually be favored? maybe if fedde is pitching against oakland's worst starter?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i had a weird feeling the rays were gonna struggle in that series. they are surprisingly bad right now. we'll see if the twins come in and smack the sox around.

and the real question... is this rock bottom for tampa? if getting swept by the white sox isn't a wake-up call, nothing is.

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
i had a weird feeling the rays were gonna struggle in that series. they are surprisingly bad right now. we'll see if the twins come in and smack the sox around.

and the real question... is this rock bottom for tampa? if getting swept by the white sox isn't a wake-up call, nothing is.

Rays cant hit thats there problem

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg