Tale of the tape/media

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

CNN had its lowest-rated year of all time, marking back-to-back years hitting historic lows. MSNBC had its least-watched year among the key demo during primetime since 1999.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My input: amazing how the extreme liberal left websites can continue with their "talking points" aberrations to try and sway the public.
While you can make your slighted conjectures here....You must remember..your talking to your selves. Same few people in ever post.

The bottom line will come from actual experiences ave folks have experienced. Input from either side can't over ride those who pay bills...shop..pay insurance etc
As always..... It's the economy stupid.

Last edited:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Smoke and mirrors.

When you're the only network that panders to a certain ilk, why wouldn't the numbers be high?

Good for the 330,000,000 people who don't watch!

A nicer number is the $787.5M FOX paid to be able to peddle the lies you crave to hear.

As long as they continue to tell the ugly that they are beautiful, the dumb that they are smart, and criminals they are patriots, their numbers should grow.

Show me who you let in your livingroom, I'll show you who you are.

FOX News:

Not my circus, not my clowns.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

CNN had its lowest-rated year of all time, marking back-to-back years hitting historic lows. MSNBC had its least-watched year among the key demo during primetime since 1999.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My input: amazing how the extreme liberal left websites can continue with their "talking points" aberrations to try and sway the public.
While you can make your slighted conjectures here....You must remember..your talking to your selves. Same few people in ever post.

The bottom line will come from actual experiences ave folks have experienced. Input from either side can't over ride those who pay bills...shop..pay insurance etc
As always..... It's the economy stupid.
When it comes to the news, I'd think credibility is more important than ratings. Last study I saw found that Fox News viewers were the least informed audience.

The economy is red hot, so I'm not sure what your point is unless you get your news from Fox News, which is telling it's loyal audience that we're living in a dystopian nightmare.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
When it comes to the news, I'd think credibility is more important than ratings. Last study I saw found that Fox News viewers were the least informed audience.

The economy is red hot, so I'm not sure what your point is unless you get your news from Fox News, which is telling it's loyal audience that we're living in a dystopian nightmare.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216-192603_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216-192603_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 6