MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H2KX6ASuCuY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
We'll find out how stupid it is. Another 18 months give me another facepalm or I'll admit I was stupid for losing 70% of my investment portfolio..

Not counting real estate.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Blockchain technology will revolutionize the world of finance. Every stock, bond, real estate deed, car title, will be tokenized and stored on a ledger. Transactions will be smooth, efficient and less costly. Banks will no longer need VOSTRO and NOSTRO accounts and international transactions that would take weeks and thousands of dollars in fees will be completed in minutes.

I see Bitcoin as a digital gold - a store of value and I think other digital assets will be used for transactions.

Good luck, Jack.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Blockchain technology will revolutionize the world of finance. Every stock, bond, real estate deed, car title, will be tokenized and stored on a ledger. Transactions will be smooth, efficient and less costly. Banks will no longer need VOSTRO and NOSTRO accounts and international transactions that would take weeks and thousands of dollars in fees will be completed in minutes.

I see Bitcoin as a digital gold - a store of value and I think other digital assets will be used for transactions.

Good luck, Jack.
Lots of skeptics and haters out there. They will see. :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Gold has been the basis of the monetary system for 5000 years. There is no counter party risk - when you have it in your possession, it is yours. There is no other claim. However, gold is not easily divisible or usable.

Enter Bitcoin. Many of the same characteristics, but stored on an immutable ledger and is divisible. It's even "mined" like gold.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Gold has been the basis of the monetary system for 5000 years. There is no counter party risk - when you have it in your possession, it is yours. There is no other claim. However, gold is not easily divisible or usable.

Enter Bitcoin. Many of the same characteristics, but stored on an immutable ledger and is divisible. It's even "mined" like gold.
sad, What are your thought on this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BTC ETH and ADA are pumping again right now.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
5 years ago - Larry Fink and Jamie Dimon ere calling Bitcoin garbage. Now, their firms are promoting BtC ETF. I think Bitcoin and all digital assets are volatile enough, you don't need to add leverage.

I will not buy into a Bitcoin ETF. I'll buy Bitcoin or another digital asset and have it in my possession. Just like I do not invest in precious metal ETF's.

However, I think the ETF's are good for mainstream adoption and price.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
It's moving faster and faster, and building like a huge snowball.

If you're gong to watch this, watch the whole thing. This is happening.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.