Trump "Trial"

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
There is no way on Earth this circus won't end in a hung jury.

You won't get 12 people who give a shit about listening to testimony. You will simply have his supporters, and his detractors.

It will 100% look like this forum.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I am hopeful. As long as they don't put a straight up Trumptard on that jury, he'll be found guilty. Just like Cohen was. They already got him busted for rape, I hope this goes the same way. The evidence is undeniable.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I am hopeful. As long as they don't put a straight up Trumptard on that jury, he'll be found guilty. Just like Cohen was. They already got him busted for rape, I hope this goes the same way. The evidence is undeniable.

Undeniable evidence doesn't mean shit to these people.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I am hopeful. As long as they don't put a straight up Trumptard on that jury, he'll be found guilty.
this is the big concern. only takes one. i may be mistaken, but i think the prosecution still had 2 challenges left by the time they finished seating the first 12. so the hope is they were able to keep any magas out of there.

ok, getting WAY ahead of myself, but... dream scenario... donny is jailed for violating the gag order and/or imprisoned after being found guilty... what happens to his secret service protection? to do their job properly (willing to take a shiv), they'd have to be in the cell with him. they probably didn't cover that at orientation for those agents.