Iowa St. +7
St. Louis PK
Indiana +3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
I guess you can’t lose them all if you post one side here and the other across the street. Had tcu there and Kansas here last night. Have Miami here and Virginia tech there tonight.

Thanks for sharing this. I ignore the petty sniping and double-standard that happens here occasionally, and I have always been a fan of NBA Kid. But if what you say is true--(I don't go "across the street," so taking your word on what you saw)--this would be very surprising and disappointing. I will look forward to seeing what NBA Kid has to say in response--if anything. Otherwise, if true, would hope that he would be invited to stop posting here. Sad.

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
It’s disgusting. I warned everyone a few times. The regular members know. It’s just the newbies and lurkers I don’t want to see get hurt.

Careful......the NBA Kid dick suckers will come after you, look out.......here they come....run for coverkurby:scaredkurby

And now LonghornMM will get you banned, so you are fucked:mj07:

T OFF

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
MCCOMB MS
All bullshit aside fellas …..where is across the street exactly……:shrug: hear y’all talk and say it all the time. No idea where it is

Little help with that’s boys if you will :0008

Reactions: CalK
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

green2240

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 10, 2011
SF, CA
Haha, these are the opposites of all my picks in the exact same order. Full contrarian, respect. Good luck!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I will look forward to seeing what NBA Kid has to say in response--if anything. Otherwise, if true, would hope that he would be invited to stop posting here. Sad.

He won't respond.

Hell...the NBA Kid dick suckers might not even respond:shrug:

And it has been stated many times, members that have been here a long time know about NBA Kid and what he is all about, none of this is surprising.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
Ok, well guess I've been under a rock or naive or just dumb. I've been here since 2004, and I never knew this. Fact is, anyone who posts here could be a f*ckup, but I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, point taken.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
All bullshit aside fellas …..where is across the street exactly……:shrug: hear y’all talk and say it all the time. No idea where it is

Little help with that’s boys if you will :0008

There are other Sports Handicapping Sites" on the web. NBA Kid is a below average handicapper so when things go really bad to perk things up he'll actually post both sides of a game (at different sites), then to make it even worse he'll actually come back and brag about his win.

He doesn't do this often, it isn't an everyday thing, but you'll notice in past 2.5 months NBA Kid's picks have been horrific, so bad in fact, he resorts to posting both sides, ya know to make sure he gets a win.

But I gotta hand it to NBA Kid, he's a below average handicapper, yet he has 5 to 10 members on here that love him more than Jesus. It doesn't matter if NBA Kid loses 99 picks in a row, as soon as he wins one, they will be here with the "great win Kid" or the "nice one Kid" comment, it never fails:mj07:

NBA Kid might be a former member of the Branch Davidians, he has a small following, but motherfucker are they loyal:scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Ok, well guess I've been under a rock or naive or just dumb. I've been here since 2004, and I never knew this. Fact is, anyone who posts here could be a f*ckup, but I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, point taken.

JustFootball = good dude:00x15

And to be fair NBA Kid has toned it down in the last 3 years or so, there was a time where he was bashing everybody on here and bragging about wins and ignoring all his losses. He is a lot quieter now, but still from time to time "the old NBA Kid" pops up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T OFF

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
MCCOMB MS
Ima taking it is against the law to post said handicapping web site on here :nono: Ima keep following JORD BA KING
AND handful of nieces and nephews I suppose on here as always and call it a day :0008

Status
Not open for further replies.