UFC 300, April 13th, Paradise, Nevada

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I tried to tell you. No way Jim Miller is beating, Bobby Green tonight. No way!

The +150 underdog was close to winning....rocked Green more than once and he won the first round........it was worth a shot at the plus money.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
The +150 underdog was close to winning....rocked Green more than once and he won the first round........it was worth a shot at the plus money.
He didn’t rock him. Green was just toying with him the whole fight! Really was a disgrace to let Jim Miller fight. So washed up.

Jk. I really was just teasing you. Wasn’t the worst pick ever. Bobby Green should’ve stepped on the gas just a little bit harder to get that knockout and bonus money.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
He didn’t rock him. Green was just toying with him the whole fight! Really was a disgrace to let Jim Miller fight. So washed up.

Jk. I really was just teasing you. Wasn’t the worst pick ever. Bobby Green should’ve stepped on the gas just a little bit harder to get that knockout and bonus money.

Miller might fight at UFC 400 and 500....age doesn't seem to play a role with him. Hell, he fought FOUR UFC fights with Lyme disease, the guy is a complete bad ass😲

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Any best bets for tonight? I’ve never bet UFC.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Any best bets for tonight? I’ve never bet UFC.

Well you can see a bunch of us on here with underdog selections and one with a big parlay.

If odds didn't matter the "best bets" would obviously be Zhang and Nickal to win their fights.

Now if odds do matter, and you were looking for profit and you only could pick one or two outcomes, I'd go with Sterling and the chalk and Jiri Prochazka at around even money (great value, he should be the fave).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The -160 chalk Jessica Andrade gets the split decision win.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The plus 220 underdog Moicano finishes Turner in the 2nd round, big win right there.

And the idiot American Turner went for the "walk off ko" and it cost him, he ends up getting finished:ROFLMAO:

American UFC fighters not only always lose, they find new ways to lose:smilies21:smilies21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Next up.....two massively massively massively over-rated MMA fighters.

Will the big chalk Harrison win, or the girl who has a terrible record but always manages to be on big cards win?

We shall see?

Oh and ya notice how nobody on the broadcast mentions that Harrison lost to the completely garbage Larissa Pacheco, ya you won't hear any of that.

Neither of these fighters should be on this card, fucking hell🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Of course Bo Nikal is on the Main Card, which is an absolute joke of epic proportions.

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Its Hulk Hogan to win in the 2nd round over Holly at +530

Both these women are MASSIVELY over-rated.......I'd rather watch Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant battle it out.....and for the record I took Hulk by Bodyslam in the 2nd round at +400 odds and won.

If Harrison loses this fight it will be one of the biggest choke jobs ever. She shouldn't even be on this card, yet she gets a "hand picked" opponent set up for her. She better win this fight.

And oh yeah...she lost to Larissa Pacheco, did I mention that? :smilies21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kayla is a lockkkk because she likes to scissor other girls

scissor timbers GIF