WB Bowl Picks

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I've waned the past year in college foots to be honest, had a couple good runs and such and Bowls have the same trend, so doing a different approach I ain't used since 1996 so buyers be fore-warned, the transfer portals and Head Coaches leaving do have some leverage in how these bowl games go, some teams have no interest in the game other than to have a good time and get some repititions and meet new players from their opponent so take in mind what's happening.

Ohio +3 - G South playing in Mytrle Beach, nice turf, Bobcats "D" allowed 14 ppg on the road, Ga Southern allows 36 on the road, Ohio opened as a fav now the line moved over the G South, no respect for the MAC, MAC dogs usually money, I'll take the 9-3 team over the 6-6 team.

Jax St -2 1/2 - Rich Rod vs ULL, yeah this is in NOLA, ULL's almost backyard, ULL giving up 30 ppg on the road, they're 6-6 facing Gamecocks who're 8-4 with an experienced coach in Bowl season

Miami-OH +5 1/2 - this is a FG game, MAC Champion vs App St which got pummeled at Troy, M-O is 7-1 ATS, 11-2 on the year, App St biggest win of the year vs Jimmy Mad, Orlando is the place to be before Christmas, Mountaineers "D" gives up 31 on the road, Miami-OH only 20, dog or bust

Over 51 1/2 NM St/Fresno - Aggies vs Bulldogs, I'm not sure Tedford will be back after his surgery, Jerry Krill was rumored for other jobs but drove N M State to a 10-4 record, they give up 23 on the road, this game is in New Mexico so who's going to have more fans here at this game?

N M St -3 - read above comments, Fresno on a skids of late, only thing they have is a 14 turnover margin edge, Aggies were 10-3 ATS on the year

Under 48 1/2 Boise/UCLA - UCLA better overall "D", lost 1 of their QBs via TP, Boise hired their interim head coach to take over for next school year, he's young and got the players to buy in, UCLA still has an experienced HC in Chipshit Kelly

Over 60 1/2 USF/Syr - basically in USF's backyard, Syracuse with interim HC running program, Bulls hungry for a bowl win in their hometown

Over 63 GT/UCF - both offenses can put up points, Tech's doesn't stop anyone from scoring giving up 30 ppg on the road

GT +4 1/2 - played on the smurf turf, GT is fast, UCF can score points, should be an exciting game

Troy -7 - Duke with BU QBs and interim HC, playing almost in Troy's backyard, Troy is 11-2 after starting off slow

NIU +1 1/2 - Ark State giving up 36 ppg on the road, NIU trying to get their HC first bowl win, Huskies can run the ball, that's the edge

Utah St -1 1/2 (5 units) - Aggies are 6-6 on the year and playing in Idaho, they'll have some fans there, G State has lost 5 straight games and are in a bowl? They're excited but being a fill-in doesn't sound exciting to me as the Aggies played a tougher schedule and put up 28 ppg on the road G State just 26 while giving up 31, line swing from G State -6 1/2 down to being a dog? Something's up!

Jimmy Mad -3 1/2 - Air Farce has lost 4 straight and 4 straight badly!! Jimmy Mad honored to be in a bowl game, they are 11-1, yeah interim coach on hand, but they have their system in place, AF can't get it together, so I'll take the small fav in Fort Worth Texas.

Over 48 EMU/USA - South Bama basically at home, they can score, averaged 30 ppg on the road, EMU giving up at least 25 on the road

NW +6 1/2 - this line stinks too, Utah opening -9 1/2, Barnes in the portal, so BU QB in for Utes, NW hired their interim to be the man, they are hungry, played a tougher schedule and this should be a pick'em game

Over 54 1/2 CC/SJ St - Hawaii could be a distraction but both of these teams can put up points on the road and they give them up too

Over 37 BG/Minn (10 units) - MAC vs BIG10 in Detroit, Minnesota starting QB in portal, Fleck's done a shit job at Minnesota since leaving the MAC, BG had a decent year at 7-5 and give up 23 ppg on the road, Minnesota gives up 33 ppg, Minnesota with a very good NFL caliber DB, but that's all.

Rice +4 1/2 - both teams from Texas, State beat A&M earlier in the year right? Rice happy for a game, let's see who shows up.

UNLV +11 1/2 - Rebels sucked balls last couple weeks of the year, Kansas lost their QBs now on 3rd stringer, possibility HC for Kansas gets some NFL offers?

VT -7 - Hokies should have some fans at the game, Tulane lost their HC, interim in place, QB a bit dinged up from SMU game, no motivation for Tulane, they beat USC last year they are 11-2 and face a 6-6 Hokie team looking to go out on a bang!

USC +7 1/2 - Caleb Williams won't be playing, USC lost their bowl game last year to Tulane, now they are facing the ACC loser in the title game, USC "D" all year sucked ballz, new players getting opportunities, Lincoln Riley rumored for NFL jobs? He sucks!! He's an offensive guy!! USC will try to put a game plan together to get them a bowl win under LR.

Oklahoma St +4 1/2 (5 units) - Cowboys will have fans in attendance, A&M with Interim, transfer portal guys and best "D" player not playing.

BC +9 1/2 - playing this one in Boston, SMU using QB who won their conference title game, he's a good runner, completes passes now face a team playing in their backyard who scored points vs Fla St and a few teams during the season, Ponies are 11-2, BC just 6-6, dog or bust.

K State -3 1/2 - Elijah Johnson takes over for Howard who left for the TP, this one in Orlando, I like Kleiman over Doeren anytime, NC State did have some wins on the year finishing 9-3, K State was 8-4, I like Giddens to have a good game here and K State special teams the difference

Over 62 AZ/Oklahoma (5 units)

Oregon State +8 1/2 - Sun Bowl game typically a dog cover, Beavers with interim coach and most players are back to play, ND looking for a bowl win, the line should be closer to -4 ND, this line stinks too

Missouri -1 1/2 - Ohio State off their loss to Michigan lost their QB to TP, Missouri under Drinkwitz had a solid year, this is in Texas, Buckeyes pouting under Day, Tigers were 13 pts better on the road than their opponents and Buckeyes just 14, including road win at Penn State.

Mississippi +4 1/2 - Rebels over Nittany Lions? Yes sir!! Peach Bowl game, SEC fans, QB for PSU sucks balls, poor pass completions, only the "D" is the saving graces for PSU, QB for Rebels Dart could be the difference here

Auburn -2 1/2 - Maryland just so-so, they played Michigan tough but look who they lost to and at 7-5 play at Nashville, not far from Auburn AL land vs a 6-6 SEC club who played Bama tough, War Eagle looking for the win to end the year on 12/30/23

Wyoming -1 1/2 (5 units)
- swan song for HC for Cowboys!!

Over 55 1/2 Wisky/LSU

Wisky +11 1/2 - Badgers face the Heisman winner, if he plays, if he don't, Badgers wanting a road win vs a big time program in the SEC played in Tampa, line is off by 7 points, yeah LSU 9-3, Wisky 7-5, Wisky no big wins try and come out respectful here

Tenn -7 - Hawkeyes shut out vs Michigan in BIG10 Championship face Milton and Tennessee looking to go out a winner, this in Orlando, again a celebatory night before this game, Hawkeyes working on trying to have an offense, too late here, Tenn 27 Iowa 7

Alabama +1 1/2 - Tide "D" the difference, yeah Michigan shut out Iowa, they were undefeated, shut down Ohio State but Tide playing at the right time, Milroe will need to use his legs vs Wolverine "D", all gadgets need to be working for Tide, Corum is a tough runner for Michigan, Bama will be prepared, Saban or Harbaugh? Who's the better x's and o's guy? Rose Bowl with no PAC teams? Hmm..It will seem odd, but should be a great battle!

Washington +4 1/2 - Penix over Ewers? Huskies schedule over Texas schedule? U-Dub is undefeated, Texas beat on Okie jr but this U-Dub team is a different cat with quality receivers and good "D" speed to keep up with Texas, should be a battle down to a FG, this played at the Sugar Bowl. Penix shows his sharpness vs UT "D".

May upgrade or add a play or two, or half-time or live play!!

Reactions: cole and boomer1

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
I've waned the past year in college foots to be honest, had a couple good runs and such and Bowls have the same trend, so doing a different approach I ain't used since 1996 so buyers be fore-warned, the transfer portals and Head Coaches leaving do have some leverage in how these bowl games go, some teams have no interest in the game other than to have a good time and get some repititions and meet new players from their opponent so take in mind what's happening.

Ohio +3 - G South playing in Mytrle Beach, nice turf, Bobcats "D" allowed 14 ppg on the road, Ga Southern allows 36 on the road, Ohio opened as a fav now the line moved over the G South, no respect for the MAC, MAC dogs usually money, I'll take the 9-3 team over the 6-6 team.

Jax St -2 1/2 - Rich Rod vs ULL, yeah this is in NOLA, ULL's almost backyard, ULL giving up 30 ppg on the road, they're 6-6 facing Gamecocks who're 8-4 with an experienced coach in Bowl season

Miami-OH +5 1/2 - this is a FG game, MAC Champion vs App St which got pummeled at Troy, M-O is 7-1 ATS, 11-2 on the year, App St biggest win of the year vs Jimmy Mad, Orlando is the place to be before Christmas, Mountaineers "D" gives up 31 on the road, Miami-OH only 20, dog or bust

Over 51 1/2 NM St/Fresno - Aggies vs Bulldogs, I'm not sure Tedford will be back after his surgery, Jerry Krill was rumored for other jobs but drove N M State to a 10-4 record, they give up 23 on the road, this game is in New Mexico so who's going to have more fans here at this game?

N M St -3 - read above comments, Fresno on a skids of late, only thing they have is a 14 turnover margin edge, Aggies were 10-3 ATS on the year

Under 48 1/2 Boise/UCLA - UCLA better overall "D", lost 1 of their QBs via TP, Boise hired their interim head coach to take over for next school year, he's young and got the players to buy in, UCLA still has an experienced HC in Chipshit Kelly

Over 60 1/2 USF/Syr - basically in USF's backyard, Syracuse with interim HC running program, Bulls hungry for a bowl win in their hometown

Over 63 GT/UCF - both offenses can put up points, Tech's doesn't stop anyone from scoring giving up 30 ppg on the road

GT +4 1/2 - played on the smurf turf, GT is fast, UCF can score points, should be an exciting game

Troy -7 - Duke with BU QBs and interim HC, playing almost in Troy's backyard, Troy is 11-2 after starting off slow

NIU +1 1/2 - Ark State giving up 36 ppg on the road, NIU trying to get their HC first bowl win, Huskies can run the ball, that's the edge

Utah St -1 1/2 (5 units) - Aggies are 6-6 on the year and playing in Idaho, they'll have some fans there, G State has lost 5 straight games and are in a bowl? They're excited but being a fill-in doesn't sound exciting to me as the Aggies played a tougher schedule and put up 28 ppg on the road G State just 26 while giving up 31, line swing from G State -6 1/2 down to being a dog? Something's up!

Jimmy Mad -3 1/2 - Air Farce has lost 4 straight and 4 straight badly!! Jimmy Mad honored to be in a bowl game, they are 11-1, yeah interim coach on hand, but they have their system in place, AF can't get it together, so I'll take the small fav in Fort Worth Texas.

Over 48 EMU/USA - South Bama basically at home, they can score, averaged 30 ppg on the road, EMU giving up at least 25 on the road

NW +6 1/2 - this line stinks too, Utah opening -9 1/2, Barnes in the portal, so BU QB in for Utes, NW hired their interim to be the man, they are hungry, played a tougher schedule and this should be a pick'em game

Over 54 1/2 CC/SJ St - Hawaii could be a distraction but both of these teams can put up points on the road and they give them up too

Over 37 BG/Minn (10 units) - MAC vs BIG10 in Detroit, Minnesota starting QB in portal, Fleck's done a shit job at Minnesota since leaving the MAC, BG had a decent year at 7-5 and give up 23 ppg on the road, Minnesota gives up 33 ppg, Minnesota with a very good NFL caliber DB, but that's all.

Rice +4 1/2 - both teams from Texas, State beat A&M earlier in the year right? Rice happy for a game, let's see who shows up.

UNLV +11 1/2 - Rebels sucked balls last couple weeks of the year, Kansas lost their QBs now on 3rd stringer, possibility HC for Kansas gets some NFL offers?

VT -7 - Hokies should have some fans at the game, Tulane lost their HC, interim in place, QB a bit dinged up from SMU game, no motivation for Tulane, they beat USC last year they are 11-2 and face a 6-6 Hokie team looking to go out on a bang!

USC +7 1/2 - Caleb Williams won't be playing, USC lost their bowl game last year to Tulane, now they are facing the ACC loser in the title game, USC "D" all year sucked ballz, new players getting opportunities, Lincoln Riley rumored for NFL jobs? He sucks!! He's an offensive guy!! USC will try to put a game plan together to get them a bowl win under LR.

Oklahoma St +4 1/2 (5 units) - Cowboys will have fans in attendance, A&M with Interim, transfer portal guys and best "D" player not playing.

BC +9 1/2 - playing this one in Boston, SMU using QB who won their conference title game, he's a good runner, completes passes now face a team playing in their backyard who scored points vs Fla St and a few teams during the season, Ponies are 11-2, BC just 6-6, dog or bust.

K State -3 1/2 - Elijah Johnson takes over for Howard who left for the TP, this one in Orlando, I like Kleiman over Doeren anytime, NC State did have some wins on the year finishing 9-3, K State was 8-4, I like Giddens to have a good game here and K State special teams the difference

Oregon State +8 1/2 - Sun Bowl game typically a dog cover, Beavers with interim coach and most players are back to play, ND looking for a bowl win, the line should be closer to -4 ND, this line stinks too

Missouri -1 1/2 - Ohio State off their loss to Michigan lost their QB to TP, Missouri under Drinkwitz had a solid year, this is in Texas, Buckeyes pouting under Day, Tigers were 13 pts better on the road than their opponents and Buckeyes just 14, including road win at Penn State.

Mississippi +4 1/2 - Rebels over Nittany Lions? Yes sir!! Peach Bowl game, SEC fans, QB for PSU sucks balls, poor pass completions, only the "D" is the saving graces for PSU, QB for Rebels Dart could be the difference here

Auburn -2 1/2 - Maryland just so-so, they played Michigan tough but look who they lost to and at 7-5 play at Nashville, not far from Auburn AL land vs a 6-6 SEC club who played Bama tough, War Eagle looking for the win to end the year on 12/30/23

Wyoming -1 1/2 (5 units) - swan song for HC for Cowboys!!

Over 55 1/2 Wisky/LSU

Wisky +11 1/2 - Badgers face the Heisman winner, if he plays, if he don't, Badgers wanting a road win vs a big time program in the SEC played in Tampa, line is off by 7 points, yeah LSU 9-3, Wisky 7-5, Wisky no big wins try and come out respectful here

Tenn -7 - Hawkeyes shut out vs Michigan in BIG10 Championship face Milton and Tennessee looking to go out a winner, this in Orlando, again a celebatory night before this game, Hawkeyes working on trying to have an offense, too late here, Tenn 27 Iowa 7

Alabama +1 1/2 - Tide "D" the difference, yeah Michigan shut out Iowa, they were undefeated, shut down Ohio State but Tide playing at the right time, Milroe will need to use his legs vs Wolverine "D", all gadgets need to be working for Tide, Corum is a tough runner for Michigan, Bama will be prepared, Saban or Harbaugh? Who's the better x's and o's guy? Rose Bowl with no PAC teams? Hmm..It will seem odd, but should be a great battle!

Washington +4 1/2 - Penix over Ewers? Huskies schedule over Texas schedule? U-Dub is undefeated, Texas beat on Okie jr but this U-Dub team is a different cat with quality receivers and good "D" speed to keep up with Texas, should be a battle down to a FG, this played at the Sugar Bowl. Penix shows his sharpness vs UT "D".

Thanks man! I was on the fence on some of these and I have to turn in my contest picks tonight. With the portal and opt outs, it’s almost like the first game of a new year. Thanks again for your time!

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama

Ohio +3 - G South playing in Mytrle Beach, nice turf, Bobcats "D" allowed 14 ppg on the road, Ga Southern allows 36 on the road, Ohio opened as a fav now the line moved over the G South, no respect for the MAC, MAC dogs usually money, I'll take the 9-3 team over the 6-6 team. WINNER

Jax St -2 1/2 - Rich Rod vs ULL, yeah this is in NOLA, ULL's almost backyard, ULL giving up 30 ppg on the road, they're 6-6 facing Gamecocks who're 8-4 with an experienced coach in Bowl season WINNER

Miami-OH +5 1/2 - this is a FG game, MAC Champion vs App St which got pummeled at Troy, M-O is 7-1 ATS, 11-2 on the year, App St biggest win of the year vs Jimmy Mad, Orlando is the place to be before Christmas, Mountaineers "D" gives up 31 on the road, Miami-OH only 20, dog or bust WINNER

Over 51 1/2 NM St/Fresno - Aggies vs Bulldogs, I'm not sure Tedford will be back after his surgery, Jerry Krill was rumored for other jobs but drove N M State to a 10-4 record, they give up 23 on the road, this game is in New Mexico so who's going to have more fans here at this game? LOSER

N M St -3 - read above comments, Fresno on a skids of late, only thing they have is a 14 turnover margin edge, Aggies were 10-3 ATS on the year LOSER

Under 48 1/2 Boise/UCLA - UCLA better overall "D", lost 1 of their QBs via TP, Boise hired their interim head coach to take over for next school year, he's young and got the players to buy in, UCLA still has an experienced HC in Chipshit Kelly LOSER

Over 60 1/2 USF/Syr - basically in USF's backyard, Syracuse with interim HC running program, Bulls hungry for a bowl win in their hometown. LOSER

Over 63 GT/UCF - both offenses can put up points, Tech's doesn't stop anyone from scoring giving up 30 ppg on the road. LOSER

GT +4 1/2 - played on the smurf turf, GT is fast, UCF can score points, should be an exciting game. WINNER

NIU +1 1/2 - Ark State giving up 36 ppg on the road, NIU trying to get their HC first bowl win, Huskies can run the ball, that's the edge. WINNER

Utah St -1 1/2 (5 units) - Aggies are 6-6 on the year and playing in Idaho, they'll have some fans there, G State has lost 5 straight games and are in a bowl? They're excited but being a fill-in doesn't sound exciting to me as the Aggies played a tougher schedule and put up 28 ppg on the road G State just 26 while giving up 31, line swing from G State -6 1/2 down to being a dog? Something's up! LOSER

Jimmy Mad -3 1/2 - Air Farce has lost 4 straight and 4 straight badly!! Jimmy Mad honored to be in a bowl game, they are 11-1, yeah interim coach on hand, but they have their system in place, AF can't get it together, so I'll take the small fav in Fort Worth Texas. LOSER

Over 48 EMU/USA - South Bama basically at home, they can score, averaged 30 ppg on the road, EMU giving up at least 25 on the road. WINNER

Over 55 1/2 Wisky/LSU

Lost a big one today. With more left.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
BAM 💥

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama

Ohio +3 - G South playing in Mytrle Beach, nice turf, Bobcats "D" allowed 14 ppg on the road, Ga Southern allows 36 on the road, Ohio opened as a fav now the line moved over the G South, no respect for the MAC, MAC dogs usually money, I'll take the 9-3 team over the 6-6 team. WINNER

Jax St -2 1/2 - Rich Rod vs ULL, yeah this is in NOLA, ULL's almost backyard, ULL giving up 30 ppg on the road, they're 6-6 facing Gamecocks who're 8-4 with an experienced coach in Bowl season WINNER

Miami-OH +5 1/2 - this is a FG game, MAC Champion vs App St which got pummeled at Troy, M-O is 7-1 ATS, 11-2 on the year, App St biggest win of the year vs Jimmy Mad, Orlando is the place to be before Christmas, Mountaineers "D" gives up 31 on the road, Miami-OH only 20, dog or bust WINNER

Over 51 1/2 NM St/Fresno - Aggies vs Bulldogs, I'm not sure Tedford will be back after his surgery, Jerry Krill was rumored for other jobs but drove N M State to a 10-4 record, they give up 23 on the road, this game is in New Mexico so who's going to have more fans here at this game? LOSER

N M St -3 - read above comments, Fresno on a skids of late, only thing they have is a 14 turnover margin edge, Aggies were 10-3 ATS on the year LOSER

Under 48 1/2 Boise/UCLA - UCLA better overall "D", lost 1 of their QBs via TP, Boise hired their interim head coach to take over for next school year, he's young and got the players to buy in, UCLA still has an experienced HC in Chipshit Kelly LOSER

Over 60 1/2 USF/Syr - basically in USF's backyard, Syracuse with interim HC running program, Bulls hungry for a bowl win in their hometown. LOSER

Over 63 GT/UCF - both offenses can put up points, Tech's doesn't stop anyone from scoring giving up 30 ppg on the road. LOSER

GT +4 1/2 - played on the smurf turf, GT is fast, UCF can score points, should be an exciting game. WINNER

Troy -7 - Duke with BU QBs and interim HC, playing almost in Troy's backyard, Troy is 11-2 after starting off slow LOSER

NIU +1 1/2 - Ark State giving up 36 ppg on the road, NIU trying to get their HC first bowl win, Huskies can run the ball, that's the edge. WINNER

Utah St -1 1/2 (5 units) - Aggies are 6-6 on the year and playing in Idaho, they'll have some fans there, G State has lost 5 straight games and are in a bowl? They're excited but being a fill-in doesn't sound exciting to me as the Aggies played a tougher schedule and put up 28 ppg on the road G State just 26 while giving up 31, line swing from G State -6 1/2 down to being a dog? Something's up! LOSER

Jimmy Mad -3 1/2 - Air Farce has lost 4 straight and 4 straight badly!! Jimmy Mad honored to be in a bowl game, they are 11-1, yeah interim coach on hand, but they have their system in place, AF can't get it together, so I'll take the small fav in Fort Worth Texas. LOSER

Over 48 EMU/USA - South Bama basically at home, they can score, averaged 30 ppg on the road, EMU giving up at least 25 on the road. WINNER

NW +6 1/2 - this line stinks too, Utah opening -9 1/2, Barnes in the portal, so BU QB in for Utes, NW hired their interim to be the man, they are hungry, played a tougher schedule and this should be a pick'em game WINNER

Over 54 1/2 CC/SJ St - Hawaii could be a distraction but both of these teams can put up points on the road and they give them up too LOSER

Over 37 BG/Minn (10 units) -
MAC vs BIG10 in Detroit, Minnesota starting QB in portal, Fleck's done a shit job at Minnesota since leaving the MAC, BG had a decent year at 7-5 and give up 23 ppg on the road, Minnesota gives up 33 ppg, Minnesota with a very good NFL caliber DB, but that's all.

Rice +4 1/2 - both teams from Texas, State beat A&M earlier in the year right? Rice happy for a game, let's see who shows up. LOSER

UNLV +11 1/2 - Rebels sucked balls last couple weeks of the year, Kansas lost their QBs now on 3rd stringer, possibility HC for Kansas gets some NFL offers? LOSER

VT -7 - Hokies should have some fans at the game, Tulane lost their HC, interim in place, QB a bit dinged up from SMU game, no motivation for Tulane, they beat USC last year they are 11-2 and face a 6-6 Hokie team looking to go out on a bang! WINNER

USC +7 1/2 - Caleb Williams won't be playing, USC lost their bowl game last year to Tulane, now they are facing the ACC loser in the title game, USC "D" all year sucked ballz, new players getting opportunities, Lincoln Riley rumored for NFL jobs? He sucks!! He's an offensive guy!! USC will try to put a game plan together to get them a bowl win under LR. WINNER

Oklahoma St +4 1/2 (5 units) - Cowboys will have fans in attendance, A&M with Interim, transfer portal guys and best "D" player not playing. WINNER

Lots of plays left!! FWIW, QB for Tennessee Milton is out vs Iowa, he declared for the NFL!! He's not ready for the NFL, he's a great athlete with a great arm, but poor reads and touch lack to make it in the NFL!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member

Troy -7 - Duke with BU QBs and interim HC, playing almost in Troy's backyard, Troy is 11-2 after starting off slow LOSER

NW +6 1/2 - this line stinks too, Utah opening -9 1/2, Barnes in the portal, so BU QB in for Utes, NW hired their interim to be the man, they are hungry, played a tougher schedule and this should be a pick'em game WINNER

Over 54 1/2 CC/SJ St - Hawaii could be a distraction but both of these teams can put up points on the road and they give them up too LOSER

Over 37 BG/Minn (10 units) -
MAC vs BIG10 in Detroit, Minnesota starting QB in portal, Fleck's done a shit job at Minnesota since leaving the MAC, BG had a decent year at 7-5 and give up 23 ppg on the road, Minnesota gives up 33 ppg, Minnesota with a very good NFL caliber DB, but that's all.

Rice +4 1/2 - both teams from Texas, State beat A&M earlier in the year right? Rice happy for a game, let's see who shows up. LOSER

UNLV +11 1/2 - Rebels sucked balls last couple weeks of the year, Kansas lost their QBs now on 3rd stringer, possibility HC for Kansas gets some NFL offers? LOSER

VT -7 - Hokies should have some fans at the game, Tulane lost their HC, interim in place, QB a bit dinged up from SMU game, no motivation for Tulane, they beat USC last year they are 11-2 and face a 6-6 Hokie team looking to go out on a bang! WINNER

USC +7 1/2 - Caleb Williams won't be playing, USC lost their bowl game last year to Tulane, now they are facing the ACC loser in the title game, USC "D" all year sucked ballz, new players getting opportunities, Lincoln Riley rumored for NFL jobs? He sucks!! He's an offensive guy!! USC will try to put a game plan together to get them a bowl win under LR. WINNER

Oklahoma St +4 1/2 (5 units) - Cowboys will have fans in attendance, A&M with Interim, transfer portal guys and best "D" player not playing. WINNER

Lots of plays left!! FWIW, QB for Tennessee Milton is out vs Iowa, he declared for the NFL!! He's not ready for the NFL, he's a great athlete with a great arm, but poor reads and touch lack to make it in the NFL!!
QB Milton

But he's like 36 now.... only John Belushi stayed on campus longer.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama

Over 55 1/2 Wisky/LSU

OVER 44 Toledo/Wyoming

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Take on Oregon vs Liberty ?
I had loved the total at 63 1/2, I have the game as Oregon 42 Liberty 27, lines are pretty much spot on for that game, only caveat is that it's being played in Glendale AZ which will favor Oregon a tad, Liberty's HC is solid in bowl games. Sagarin has Oregon to be a 20 1/2 point favorite it opened -14, tells me the books feel Liberty gives the Ducks a fight. I dislike Lanning and there's a few players in the portal from Oregon. I'd take Liberty if someone held a t-bone steak in front of me!! Good luck!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
How about them Huskies? Bama just couldn't close it in the 4Q! UGH!!

Got some back in Bowls for College foots!! Yippee!!

Looking hard at Huskies to win it all!!

GLE!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Overall Bowls & CFP Games thru 1/1/24

1-0, +10.0, 10 unit plays
1-1-1, -.50, 5 unit plays
15-11, +2.9, 1 unit plays
2-0, +10.0, 2H 5 unit plays