Why I Dont Go To Vegas Anymore

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
There are 270 miles of beaches in PR all open to the public.. which one are you talking about. If you mean calif west coast that is the shit hole of the west hemisphere.. ya need a wet suit to surf the water is so cold. The beaches in Rincon are named Hawaii east people from all over the world come there Nobody goes to Calif to surf. California has the highest concentration of assholes on the planet bar none.

Lol, hurt my feelings dude. My brother is a surfer dude. When I think of rincon I think of the little stretch north of La Conchita. I would surf too but too clumsy. But used to swim at the beachs in Ventura when I was younger all the time in the summer with no wetsuites. :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
hammer, What's the name of the place you're standing in front of ?

11728841_10204394651367123_3242609369513898953_o.jpg

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico

?Viva, Las Vegas? is more like ?Kill me, Las right now.? Unless you absolutely love gambling or are there for a bachelor/bachelorette party, Vegas offers little but expensive food and drinks, overcrowding, and heat. There are days where it?s so bad you literally can?t be exposed to the sun for more than 20 minutes.

Come to Puerto Rico

The land of enchantment !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
Hammer

Hammer

I have been all over the world but have not been to Puerto Rico and I am a huge Clemente fan and lived on the ocean in Florida and Alaska and think if I had a person there I could friend and trust I would come down for a week next May with a lady friend. I love seafood and fish!

ARROW

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
I have been all over the world but have not been to Puerto Rico and I am a huge Clemente fan and lived on the ocean in Florida and Alaska and think if I had a person there I could friend and trust I would come down for a week next May with a lady friend. I love seafood and fish!

ARROW

I would welcome you. How about 2 weeks or at least a month. Thinking about Crete this winter. All my Greek friends go for 6 weeks every year to Greece.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
I thought the beach in PR was nasty . sand was full of cigarette butts, bottle caps,& condom wrappers. Ohhhhh Forgot to add the half inch rocks that make it nearly impossible to stroll the beach without sandals.

I've been to many places all over the world.
PR beach was very forgettable .

However the people was really nice. The style of San Juan was cool.
I thought the food was awesome. The shrimp mofongo was amazing. The ropa vieja with tostones was the bomb too. :toast:

I'd probley never go back now that I'm on the west coast again.
I can see much better places for the same 6 hour flight .
after 12 years been to a lot of the beaches have yet to see a dirty one which beach are you talking about ???

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hKBxeY5rMFg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Lechon and Mofongo

Lechon and Mofongo

<iframe width="1334" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewiC0fnViFs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vaquerizo

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2021
You can have the food, I'll take the scenery.
What I'm looking at across the table is more important that what I'm shoving in my mouth. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronald jack

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 29, 2022
Vegas has become too touristy and expensive. Five years ago, I used to go to Vegas at least once every two months; now I rarely go at all. I still love to go to Vegas but I hate the hassle. The biggest hassle for me nowadays is the traffic. Vegas is the second most-congested city in the country (traffic is ranked by the number of hours your typical traveler spends in a year stuck in traffic). The other issue is the parking. The cost of parking has increased dramatically. When I was dating my husband five years ago, we spent half of our trip driving around looking for a parking spot. Now, a parking spot will run you about $20 for about three hours. If you pay for a valet, it will cost you $10 more.