any Madjacker paid for S.C. picks?

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Wayne, I never said anything about Senor never having a losing season. All I said was that I would put him up against you.
"Here at Señor Capper's Handicapping we are a respectable 21-1 the last 22 seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports, both free and paid service."

Madjack, Is this true? It is advertised here.

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
People started paying Senor Capper for picks in 2013 (he started his Service at that time).....pretty sure AOL died before 2013.
That doesn't change the fact that he has been posting winning seasons since back then. Don’t let your obsession with Senor Capper or hammer1 get in the way of the facts.

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
That doesn't change the fact that he has been posting winning seasons since back then. Don’t let your obsession with Senor Capper or hammer1 get in the way of the facts.

Senor Capper is nowhere close to hammer1. It is disrespectful to compare those two, hammer1 is at a whole other level, pretty sure Senor Capper doesn't claim to win postponed games or claim winners that were never posted.

But as stated earlier in this thread (see post number 7), along with numerous other threads, he is dishonest with his Service Record (bullshit lines) and his "21-1 the last 22 seasons at Madjacks" has already been proven as a bold face lie. For one, he hasn't even posted plays at Madjacks in years, not sure how you can "post for 22 seasons" yet never post a play in at least 3 years.

And for the record I am only obsessed with hammer1, Senor Capper nor any other Madjacker will ever be at the level of hammer1.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
and still we have no response from Senor Capper.

I am shocked:kurby

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
That doesn't change the fact that he has been posting winning seasons since back then.

As stated previously nobody knows what his Service Record is since 2013, maybe he's won, maybe he's lost, who knows? His own clients said he used betting lines that didn't exist. And then there is when he "includes pre-season" when he wins, but he didn't "include pre-season" when he lost.

So if you think he's posted winning seasons since 2013 at his Service, then so be it, not sure how you'd know that because nobody does.

Have some Madjackers made money paying Senor Capper from 2013 to now, yes they have, some have posted on here that they did. Have some lost a money paying Senor Capper for his picks, yes they have, that we also know. And has Senor Capper made money collecting money from everyone, yes he has. And is there anything wrong with that, no there isn't. He didn't put a gun to their head, they paid him and he accepted their money as he should.

It would just be nice if Senor Capper was honest and up front. And on top of that he makes it worse by bragging with all his bullshit stats. Hell, he even lies in his signature, that ain't cool.

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Not only will Senor Capper never ever accept a challenge from anyone (or enter any contest) because he doesn't want to get exposed. I highly doubt he even responds in this thread.

He'll just ignore this thread and continue to post his "21-1 the last 22 seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports" and other lies and bullshit. And of course he'll keep that big lie "19 Winning Seasons out of 20, recorded here at MadJackSports" bullshit stat in his signature as well. Gotta love it, just ignore and carry on....nothing to see here:kurby

Still no response from Senor Capper.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Time to give up the fishing exhibition. The only person interested in replying said he made money.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Time to give up the fishing exhibition. The only person interested in replying said he made money.

Well, kick has his hobbies. I've always suggested Lanny post his plays a few minutes after the game starts. That way, people could get a feel for his worth to them. Apparently, that's too much trouble.

Oh, and it's expedition.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
expedition(y) I guess he's happy with the clients he has. Why should he post them for guys like you and Kickserv? He knows you will never join his service. I guess if you are really interested you can go back and look when he was posting his plays in the forums.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
expedition(y) I guess he's happy with the clients he has. Why should he post them for guys like you and Kickserv? He knows you will never join his service. I guess if you are really interested you can go back and look when he was posting his plays in the forums.

Seems like a good business model. Post them, win, people might want to give it a go! It's no skin off of my back either way, but it could potentially shut up the critics.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
he's so shilly. big character reveal that he only posts on MJs anymore when it benefits his tout service.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

49'ers Suck

Channel Member
Channel Member
Aug 28, 2017
he's so shilly. big character reveal that he only posts on MJs anymore when it benefits his tout service.
SC will make some $ for his customers this season. I'm looking for a big year. Don't bet $ that you can't cover or afford to lose.

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Glad to see you’re making money from SC picks. Why would he be allowed to advertise here if he was scammer?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Just curious in the past two years or so has any Madjacker actually used the Senor Capper betting service? I know when he first started a Service on here there were quite a few Madjackers that joined, but in say, the past two NFL/NCAAF seasons has anyone on here payed Senor Capper for his picks?

Anyone?

Well judging by the responses in this thread.......49'ers Suck is the only Madjacker currently paying Senor Capper for his NFL and NCAAF selections.

Last edited: