any Madjacker paid for S.C. picks?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Just curious in the past two years or so has any Madjacker actually used the Senor Capper betting service? I know when he first started a Service on here there were quite a few Madjackers that joined, but in say, the past two NFL/NCAAF seasons has anyone on here payed Senor Capper for his picks?

Anyone?

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
The old-timers tell me they call him Lanny the Legend. They said he’s been cranking out NFL winners going all the way back to the AOL days. That's some solid capping!!!
th

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The old-timers tell me they call him Lanny the Legend. They said he’s been cranking out NFL winners going all the way back to the AOL days.

People started paying Senor Capper for picks in 2013 (he started his Service at that time).....pretty sure AOL died before 2013.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
A bit embarrassed and will delete this post as too much of buzz when I posted it. I apologize To Jack for any comments that appeared toward him.
He has always been all aces to me

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Like this post from jack that disappeared to a thread that no one accesses. AKA gone for all practical purposes.

Wed, Aug 2 at 5:01 PM

Actually, my bad. The new software is different. Nobody should have even seen this forum except for subscribers. I have it fixed now but will leave this up until tonight so you guys can see my post. Then I will hit the switch.

Wayne, I'll put Senor up against you any time. He doesn't quit mid season either. At least he hasn't since 2013 when he went pay.

Kick, he has been here since 2000 and he went pay in 2013.

Subscribers are free to tell their experience in the services forum. I don't delete anything except bot spammers.

I don't encourage or discourage people from signing up with Senor.

This forum will disappear tonight unless you are a subscriber. It won't be deleted

The forum you speak of can only be viewed if you Pay Senor Capper, it is only for his clients, it was not deleted.

This forum can be accessed by everyone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The highlighted line was like a dagger in my heart... throwing down the gauntlet (coup de grace) after our 25 plus years of our comradery. Despite my respect and affection for Jack there is a price for backing a scammer like (Senor Crapper) for monetary gains.

I suspect the powers that be will hide or delete this thread also.

Before I return'''' I will throw down my gauntlet".....Senor saying he has never had losing season and Jack backing him on this is a blatant lie.
If either can prove otherwise sue me..wouldn't be 1st time I was sued on this site.

Jack doesn't delete threads, in fact there are tons of threads on here exposing Senor Capper as a fraud. This thread won't be deleted, so calm down.

Here are some where his actual clients chime in, and it ain't good......

[B]ramayada[/B] saying he lost using the Service (this does not mean Senor Capper lost those years though)....

And here is one of many examples (FROM HIS OWN CLIENT) where Senor Capper makes up his betting lines and makes up bullshit record, yes one of many, here is one from GoVolsGetBetter.....

And for the record we all know when Senor Capper says "21-1 the last 22 seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports" that is complete bullshit, I could post multiple threads showing where ended the year in the negative (he stopped posting more then once when he went to far into the negative). Jack was commenting on his Service that started in 2013 and saying he never stopped, not his stuff at Madjacks.

I have no clue what Senor Capper record is at his Service from 2013 to now, and well I don't think anybody does. He doesn't have his Service Plays tracked by any Organization and on top of that there are numerous examples from the past (see above) where he is shady with his Service Record keeping. Many times on here (his clients have even posted screen shots right here on Madjacks) clients stated where he says he's something like say 20-15. When the lines are around -140 or -150, it makes it seem like all the lines are -110 when they aren't. I mean if you are 20-15 and all the odds are -145 or so, the 20-15 record means next to nothing. And again this is from his own clients!

The above is why I asked if any Madjacker in last two years has used his Service, just seeing if he's cleaned up his act, and if he's actually being up front and honest. But judging by the lack of response it looks like his clients are NOT Madjackers.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Senor saying he has never had losing season and Jack backing him on this is a blatant lie.

... last time federal marshals were sent in to liquidate law firm.

Life is about character and values...More to come if not banned.
Wayne, I never said anything about Senor never having a losing season. All I said was that I would put him up against you.

You make it sound like it was my fault you got sued. I got sued for things other people posted on here. It wound up costing me a $5000 settlement, if memory serves me. I sure wish I hadn't jumped to settle too soon. I know a few guys that settled for a lot more than I did too. You saved a lot of people money because after you did what you did, they were shut down.

And you're not going to get banned. Why?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Winners don't sell picks, only losers/scammers and ANYONE that profits with them.

This is not true, there is nothing wrong with selling picks, just be honest, it is that simple. Sadly most that sell picks are like Senor Capper, but that doesn't mean every person on the Planet that gets people to pay them money for their picks is dishonest and keeps a bullshit record.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Wayne, I never said anything about Senor never having a losing season. All I said was that I would put him up against you.

You make it sound like it was my fault you got sued. I got sued for things other people posted on here. It wound up costing me a $5000 settlement, if memory serves me. I sure wish I hadn't jumped to settle too soon. I know a few guys that settled for a lot more than I did too. You saved a lot of people money because after you did what you did, they were shut down.

And you're not going to get banned. Why?

Ok ummm.....hold on...enough about Senor Capper and his shady ways.........what the fuck are you two talking about? Are you saying somebody on here sued you guys for something that was on Madjacks?

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Ok ummm.....hold on...enough about Senor Capper and his shady ways.........what the fuck are you two talking about? Are you saying somebody on here sued you guys for something that was on Madjacks?

How did you miss that scandal?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

Wayne posted a link. He was pretty much responsible for getting them shut down. Do some searches about 'righthaven sues websites for copyright'

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
All I said was that I would put him up against you.

For the record I'd take almost anybody on here against the fraud Senor Capper in an NFL or NCAA Contest. Yes almost anybody that posts here.

If Senor Capper entered any of the Betagame Contests (he never would because he doesn't want to get exposed) he'd not come close to finishing in the money. I'd take almost all the Madjackers that have played in those Contests in past three years against him.

And yes that is just for NCAAF and NFL, if you included a true handicapping contest where any Sport is involved I'd take pretty much every Madjacker on this website to beat him.

Note: Senor Capper would never agree to face anyone in any contests......he's got people paying him for picks, so why would he expose himself, so yeah I guess it doesn't matter. You can say "that I would put him up against you (Dogs That Bark)" all you want, Senor Capper would never agree to it.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Wayne posted a link. He was pretty much responsible for getting them shut down. Do some searches about 'righthaven sues websites for copyright'

oh ok ok that shit, ok got it......I thought you guys were talking about some dude saying something on here that hurt their feelings and they sued you. Ya know Slander or some shit.

Ok I feel better now!

But yes that "righthaven shit" was complete bullshit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And yes that is just for NCAAF and NFL, if you included a true handicapping contest where any Sport is involved I'd take pretty much every Madjacker on this website to beat him.

Oh and just to be clear, if you included a true handicapping contest where any Sports is involved, I'd add my name to that list as well. But as mentioned previously Senor Capper would never agree to actually have his plays tracked, he doesn't want to be exposed. And in my case I'd do it for no money at all, he'd have to put zero money on the line, and yet he'd still never do it.

So Jack can say "I would put him up against you", Jack could mean every other human being on Planet Earth, it doesn't matter, because Senor Capper would never step up.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
So ummm.......any Madjackers pay Senor Capper for his picks in the past three years?

49'ers Suck

Channel Member
Channel Member
Aug 28, 2017
I've been on board since the beginning and never lost $. Already in for this season. Last year's Bowl season made me a lot of dough. I never lost confidence with him. Don't have time to cap anymore. It's an investment like any other in today's world.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I've been on board since the beginning and never lost $. Already in for this season. Last year's Bowl season made me a lot of dough. I never lost confidence with him. Don't have time to cap anymore. It's an investment like any other in today's world.

ok well there you go, there is at least one Madjacker that has paid Senor Capper in the past 3 years.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

For the record I'd take almost anybody on here against the fraud Senor Capper in an NFL or NCAA Contest. Yes almost anybody that posts here.

If Senor Capper entered any of the Betagame Contests (he never would because he doesn't want to get exposed) he'd not come close to finishing in the money. I'd take almost all the Madjackers that have played in those Contests in past three years against him.

Note: Senor Capper would never agree to face anyone in any contests......he's got people paying him for picks, so why would he expose himself, so yeah I guess it doesn't matter. You can say "that I would put him up against you (Dogs That Bark)" all you want, Senor Capper would never agree to it.

Oh and just to be clear, if you included a true handicapping contest where any Sports is involved, I'd add my name to that list as well. But as mentioned previously Senor Capper would never agree to actually have his plays tracked, he doesn't want to be exposed. And in my case I'd do it for no money at all, he'd have to put zero money on the line, and yet he'd still never do it.

So Jack can say "I would put him up against you", Jack could mean every other human being on Planet Earth, it doesn't matter, because Senor Capper would never step up.

Not only will Senor Capper never ever accept a challenge from anyone (or enter any contest) because he doesn't want to get exposed. I highly doubt he even responds in this thread.

He'll just ignore this thread and continue to post his "21-1 the last 22 seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports" and other lies and bullshit. And of course he'll keep that big lie "19 Winning Seasons out of 20, recorded here at MadJackSports" bullshit stat in his signature as well. Gotta love it, just ignore and carry on....nothing to see here:kurby

Last edited: