BASON 2023-24

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I'm baaaaaaaack!!

Thanks for the well wishes, but it is time to get back to work. This has been the longest betting hiatus in over 30 years!

Will start slow as usual, but it is nice to have some league play back.

Burnley/Man City BTTS Yes -105

Burnley is definitely over matched in this game, but I like their style of play. They love to attack, and even though they will get dominated in time of possession, I think they can score. They dominated the Championship last season and they will be up for this game. I usually like to bet the promoted teams in the first game, but they could get blown out here, but I will take my chances with them getting one against City. They are -126 on the TT Ov .5 so I like the BTTS bet best.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Welcome back buddy! hoping for a great season. I have some info to share with you i'll shoot you a text in the coming days. But Fiona has been flying all over the country for visits .. mich st, ohio st, colorada just this week alone. Alabama is 9/1..lots of others not scheduled yet. hearing first hand what these students get offered and how they are taken care of on these visits is wild and the money at disposal blows my mind

Reactions: johnnyb

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
It is Madjacks Soccer Forum reunion today! Lets all make some money this year, good to have you back in action Bason.

Reactions: johnnyb
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Well, not the start we wanted but these are all small action plays to start.

Taking a shot with:

Sheffield United Pk +150

They are certainly one of the favorites to go right back down, but if they have any chance they have to get points at home. Opening game, weaker opponent, lots of excitement, so I will take a shot they get a result today.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Well, I watched the whole Sheffield game last week and they are going down. They should have lost that game 3 or 4 to nil. They will be a play against team much of the year and it starts tomorrow:

Nottingham Forest -111

I am playing this much bigger than usual for the start of the season. I could be wrong but I have to go with what I saw last week.

I will also be setting them up in a parlay or two with a couple german games and maybe even a Womens WC game.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Opening day in Germany:

Bremen +2 -140

I am just not buying into Bayern right now. Certainly possible they come back with a big win off the Leipzig loss, and in the past I would have been all over that, but I think this team has issues and I certainly do not think Teuchel is the man to fix it. I can not stand him and I do not understand why he keeps getting these great jobs. He is terrible at putting the right team on the field. I just think Bremen can hang in this game. I will tie this to the game above and consider using Union Berlin and/or the Over in the Australia/Sweden third place game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
GL with Forest & Bremen, didn't read your post before posting mine and looks like we share same thoughts about BM.

:smilies8

Reactions: BASON

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I have not played much of the Womens WC but I did play BTTS in both semi-finals (sorry, did not get a chance to post) and I should have put this one in yesterday as the line in climbing:

Australia/Sweden Ov 2.5 -128

I also like BTTS but it is pricey or you could play BTTS and Ov 2.5, but I will just stick with the total. Usually third place games blow, but I think it matters more to the Women's teams, especially Australia, who I think will want to thank the fans for all their support. I expect an open game which should lead to goals. I am also using Australia +181 in a parlay or two as I like the price for the home team. Sweden is a better overall team, but I expect them to be less motivated after their tough loss.

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Lotta' stoppage time there. Whew!

Very nice reasoning and great call on Forest. Tailed. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks, nice to hit a larger play. Need the womens game for a nice parlay.

Union Berlin +100

This team was money for me last year and they should be even better this year. Not sure why the price is so short at home, but I will bite.

Little BTTS parlay for fun:

Wolves/Man City/Fulham/Dortmund +730

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Johnny.

I usually like Rangers at home, but I do think PSV is the better team. I think BTTS is the best play in this game but it is a little pricey at -156, so it may not be for everyone.

I am going to make a long shot parlay for all three games to draw. It pays +3557, so what the hell!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Young Boys has always been on of my favorite teams to bet on in this competition and in the past they have been road warriors so I will take them in a Pk +113. May put them in a parlay with the turks tomorrow also.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
A few for tomorrow:

Brentford +115 - Keep giving me a number like this on this team at home against a mid table team and I will continue to take it.

Brighton BTTS & Ov2.5 -130 - This game could be a shootout and the total reflects it so I will take this parlay bet. I see 3-1.

Leverkusen Ov 3 -136 - Thought about playing this a 3.5, but will make the safer play, but I see a 3-2 game.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Should have been a better day, but that is how it goes sometimes

BTTS Burnley/BTTS New Castle +137

If Man City comes to play they should buy Sheffield. I will take a shot with Man City -2.5 +145.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Lots of red card goals today and one was a big one for me. Hit a big accumulator today with some football yesterday.

Some of the play in the Premier League just baffles me sometimes. Will never understand why teams continue to be so complacent with the lead.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Sorry I did not get the chance to post yesterday because I loved Young Boys. Hopefully those that know I like betting on them played it. I can not wait for summer to end!!

PSV line has gotten too pricey so I played:

BTTS and Ov 2.5 -108

PSV/Athens +167

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Union Berlin has beaten Leipzig five straight times in league play (all 2-1) and now they are big dogs at home with the best team they have ever had. The line also got hit hard Leipzigs way overnight. I can not find a reason why other then people simply like to bet Leipzig so I will bite:

Union Berlin +245 or +.5 -130

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Been going back and forth on this Bayern/Leverkusen game. Typically this is not a good spot for Leverkusen and they usually lay an egg. However, I like how they have been playing so far and this Bayern team is simply not as strong as it has been in the past. Thought about pounding Leverkusen but I simply can not trust them yet in this big of a game.

BTTS and Ov 2.5 -155

This is the conservative play. I am not opposed to Leverkusen +1 and I did use their TT Ov 1.5 in a parlay since it is +145.