BASON 2023-24

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Nailed this one today. Also had a 2-2 exact score bet, so a nice day.

Villa/CP Ov 2.5 -118

Primary play. Will also parlay this with Ov 2.5 in City/West Ham and New Castle/Brentford.

Mainz/Stutgart Ov 3 +116

Will play this straight at 3 and parlay it a 2.5 with the Ov 2.5 in the Milan derby.

Reactions: johnnyb

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks. Was a strong 2 days. Nothing for tomorrow. Big Champions League week coming up, so will start working on that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I should have posted this yesterday:

PSG/Dortmund BTTS and Ov 2.5 -170

Not sure I have seen this parlay move so much overnight. I played this big at -126 yesterday as the line surprised me and now it is -170. That is a massive move. I would still play it here as it is my best bet for the day.

I like Feyenoord at home over Celtic but it is also pricey so I am putting it in a square parlay with the favorites I like tomorrow:

Feyenoord/Bayern/Real Madrid/Benfica/Aresenal +566

and

Feyenoord/Galatasaray/Bayern +282

Some harder games to cap today so I am just going bigger on the gamesI like. I am tempted by Young Boys and Shakhtar but I just do not think they are that good, so I don't trust them.

Will reassess after today. I really like Bayern tomorrow but want to see if I hit the big one today before I make more plays.

Reactions: Crookity

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Well, Dortmund screwed me.

I am just riding with the parlays today. I feel good about the stronger home teams and will likely add another parlay so I can make a few bucks after yesterdays loss.

Reactions: johnnyb

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
That sucked. Sorry. Benfica ended up costing me a lot of money. They were never in the game.

Will be away for a bit. Likely playing against some of the weaker CL teams this weekend as it will be tough for some of them to bounce back quickly.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
That sucked. Sorry. Benfica ended up costing me a lot of money. They were never in the game.

Will be away for a bit. Likely playing against some of the weaker CL teams this weekend as it will be tough for some of them to bounce back quickly.
Ya Benfica bozo picked up a red card 5 minutes in and pretty much killed them from the get go.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
One for today and I like it:

Hoffenheim/Dortmund Ov 3.5 -107

Hoffenheim has been playing great and they will give all Dortmund can handle. I actually think they have a decent chance to win the game and will probably use the ML in a parlay but the over is the primary play. It is high at 3.5 but we should see 4 goals.

Reactions: Crookity

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
One for today and I like it:

Hoffenheim/Dortmund Ov 3.5 -107

Hoffenheim has been playing great and they will give all Dortmund can handle. I actually think they have a decent chance to win the game and will probably use the ML in a parlay but the over is the primary play. It is high at 3.5 but we should see 4 goals.
I tied the 2.5 to some parlays , I like it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Nice call! Thanks.
That winning goal at 90+5 is nerve-racking

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Keeping it simple today:

PSV -115

Inter/Man U/Napoli BTTS +324

Usually Union Berlin would be a strong play for me today, but I can't pull the trigger based on how they have been playing. It is one of the biggest games in recent history for them and they sold like 80,000 seats in 15 minutes (game is not at their stadium, it is at the Olympic stadium in Berlin). Maybe I throw it is a parlay as I will be rooting for them.

I do not like Sevilla on the road and this is already a must win situation for PSV in my opinion as second place is wide open in that group. They are a strong home team and been playing well at home. I like the play.

Just trying to limit my plays with the BTTS parlay. Of course I like Bayern to win and will probably put them one way or another in a parlay.