MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I have no problem backing up with a wager.

So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?
He's actually been to multiple outings with other members here, been to other members homes, other members have been to his home, many people here have his email address and cell number. WTF are you talking about? I'd say there is much more concern whether you would pay up when you lose than him.

I'm probably nearing your age but I sure as fuck hope I'm not a grouchy old fuck like you when I get there. Jesus Christ, you're a hateful old prick.

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation

So make the wager with BBC.....

So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

BBC has been here for many years, if you don't think he'll pay I'll back up the $500 wager.....I know I'm good for it and paid debts here in the past....I don't always agree with BBC but I believe he will back up anything he says....You, I'm not sure but here's your chance....

Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?

See above

But, Sports, if you can find a VERIFIABLE bettor, someone who can and will pay when he loses, and who I can hunt down if he doesn't, then fine.

I've got $10K that says Bitcoin is worth less 12 months from now.

Now it's your turn, Mister Mouth. Where and with whom are you going to post your $10K?

I'm not into BITCOIN and have no knowledge about it...So I wouldn't bet $10 let alone $10,000 but have no issue backing BBC's wager if he falls through "if you agree".....Just sick of seeing you flap your gums bitching about everything in life....

How about a verifiable, licensed attorney who I can talk to? No, then how about a verifiable bank officer?

My $10K says Bitcoin is lower on 5/22/2019 than it is today. And I'll put it up with a known licensed lawyer or verifiable bank officer of your choice.

Your $10K is deposited with whom?

Oops, sorry, Sports. Phew!! Did you just shit your pants?

Pardon me while I shower....You're such a putz.....

:0003

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound

But, Sports, if you can find a VERIFIABLE bettor, someone who can and will pay when he loses, and who I can hunt down if he doesn't, then fine.

I've got $10K that says Bitcoin is worth less 12 months from now.

Now it's your turn, Mister Mouth. Where and with whom are you going to post your $10K?

How about a verifiable, licensed attorney who I can talk to? No, then how about a verifiable bank officer?

My $10K says Bitcoin is lower on 5/22/2019 than it is today. And I'll put it up with a known licensed lawyer or verifiable bank officer of your choice.

Your $10K is deposited with whom?

Oops, sorry, Sports. Phew!! Did you just shit your pants?
So ya wont do 500.00 but you'll do 10k, nice deflection move. If you're willing to do 10k, 500 should be nuttin for a man of your means, so shut up of take the 500.00 bet! :0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
This is where Duff comes in and says, "fuck you, I'm done with this".....:0008

Exactly. You and BBC are internet trolls. You want to wager, but put up not a penny.

You have no names, no money, no balls, not willing to make a verifiable wager. :mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

Go back to jerking each other off.

ReFrog will swallow.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Exactly. You and BBC are internet trolls. You want to wager, but put up not a penny.

You have no names, no money, no balls, not willing to make a verifiable wager. :mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

Go back to jerking each other off.

ReFrog will swallow.

Troll, name one wager I've made here that hasn't been backed up...?.take your time, you'll be awhile.....:0003

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Your $10K is deposited with whom??

I?ll do a grand, but that?s the only way I?ll lock my money up in an investment that will only double in a year. I can send it to jack or sports or Smurphy or any other member that I?d trust . A licensed attorney or a banker isn?t going to hold $1k for an internet wager....,but you already know that. Dontcha pussy?

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
BBC. Sports and ReFrog...a bunch of penny-ante pussies with more mouth than money. They're going to make fortunes but won't step up to a small, secured wager.

At least they won't get hit too hard when Bitcoin becomes near worthless...after all, they own less than one Bitcoin between them.

LMMFAO! Just watch this BitShit sink like a turd in the bowl, which it is.

So, boys, how mach have you lost on your 1,000 Satoshi *investment*? :142smilie

btc-15-min.png

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
BBC. Sports and ReFrog...a bunch of penny-ante pussies with more mouth than money. They're going to make fortunes but won't step up to a small, secured wager.

At least they won't get hit too hard when Bitcoin becomes near worthless...after all, they own less than one Bitcoin between them.

btc-15-min.png

I've lost $0.00, as I clearly stated above I have no knowledge about Bitcoin and don't own any...?.Just curious, do you struggle more with reading or comprehension.....take your time, I have all night.....:0008

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

btc-15-min.png

I?ve made alot . Pull up a btc:gold chart to see how you?ve done over the past two years by investing in gold over btc. I knew you wouldn?t take the bet. I got what I wanted. You let me know you don?t believe what you write. Everyone here can see your full of shit. But most importantly, you know you?re a pussy.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
I?ve made alot . Pull up a btc:gold chart to see how you?ve done over the past two years by investing in gold over btc. I knew you wouldn?t take the bet. I got what I wanted. You let me know you don?t believe what you write. Everyone here can see your full of shit. But most importantly, you know you?re a pussy.

Whatta' clown you are. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know I dumped my gold a few years ago. Bought @ $400, sold at $1100 and $1200. Cash in my pocket.

However I did make 40% last year on a low risk/high reward investment. No BitShit for me. Here it is, read for yourself.

https://www3.troweprice.com/fb2/fbkweb/snapshot.do?ticker=TRBCX

Yep, cashed in, put the profit in my pocket.

How much did BitShit put in your pocket? :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
I gave you a direct link to TRPrice. Check it out. 2017 40%. Out the door and in my pocket.

What did Bitshit put in your pocket? Did you make more than 40% on your 500 Shitosi?

Why are you so bitter and angry all the time.....Can you ever have a conversation without being a dick.....:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Why are you so bitter and angry all the time.....Can you ever have a conversation without being a dick.....:shrug:

I have no patience for factless morons who delude themselves and try to persuade others that there really is a Santa Claus who will make them brave, strong, handsome, wise and rich. All you have to do, they say, is click your heels together, and turn around three times while saying the Magic Words:

Uranium Futures

Buy silver @ $50

Or Bitcoin @ $20K

Well, at least uranium and silver have some intrinsic value.

Bitcoin is an entry on an accounting ledger. It's maximum price is whatever the next greater fool will pay. The line of fools will end, as it always does. Bitshit's true value is exactly zero.

When it comes to fools hyping a Ponzi scheme, you're right. I'm a dick. A first class dick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
I'll take being a pussy

Okay, grease up and bend over..........no.....wait....Bitcoin has fucked you so hard that if you try to fart, it's just whooooooooosh.

So, what's Bicoin now...$7000, down from $20,000 in less than 6 months?

Better double up on your order of K-Y. :00hour