Bitcoin..CHEAP!!!!

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Okay, grease up and bend over..........no.....wait....Bitcoin has fucked you so hard that if you try to fart, it's just whooooooooosh.

So, what's Bicoin now...$7000, down from $20,000 in less than 6 months?

Better double up on your order of K-Y. :00hour

What part of me not owning Bitcoin don't you understand...?.you are so full of hate that you are blind to what has been said, so sad...?..seek help, seriously...?:0008

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Okay, grease up and bend over..........no.....wait....Bitcoin has fucked you so hard that if you try to fart, it's just whooooooooosh.

:nooo:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound

Keep typing...dumbass!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Bitcoiners get burned another 25% in one month. Where I come from that's called dumber than dogshit

Just another "buying opportunity.":mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

https://www.coindesk.com/price/

But wait, soon you'll get in (or out) a 3 cents.

Ponzi is laughing from his grave :toast:

Last edited:

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Attention Bitcoiners:

Kneel before the Gawd

Who keeps fresh flowers on the headstone? BBC, is that you?

160619309_1459974662.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Sad that it's up 140% this year and he still thinks he's winning. This isn't going to turn out well for him. And I plan on being here every step of the way.

BBC: You misunderstand. Bitcoin nor any other crypto currency isn't going to turn out well or otherwise for me. I don't own any, never have, never will. Whether some XXXcoin goes up or down means nothing to me.

However, since YOU are into crypto, things will turn out either good or bad for you. Bitcoin is up 140% this year? Well, that may be good for you....if you bought and sold at the right times. If you're still holding, then you haven't really lost or gained anything.

The point I make, and which you obviously CHOOSE to ignore, is that crypto has no, as in zero, intrinsic value. It's all based on the greater fool theory. Maybe you'll find a greater fool to sell to and make a profit. Then again, maybe you're already the greater fool as you watch Bitcoin price dropping.

You're a big boy. Shoot craps at Vegas if you like. Buy Bitcoin if you like. Sometimes folks walk away winners from the craps tables. Sometimes, but not usually.

Bitcoin is way down since January 2018. If you have a profit now grab it, put cash in your pocket and run like Hell. If you have a loss, sell now and take your lumps like a big boy.

It's only going to get worse from here.

I really don't give a shit. As I told you, I don't have one penny in any of this crypto shit. Never have, never will.

Good luck to you. I hope you quit a winner......but you can't quit a winner if you never quit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
$500 dollars? That is pocket change.Gonna be another good year! Not to late to jump in? No you probably won't. You will just keep doing what you do best. Being an old curmudgeon with no understanding of the market.

:mj07:

:sadwave:

:shrug: