Florida State @ Louisville

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Such a witty reply!
Very intelligent response!
Brilliant comeback!

Well you didn't have to reply to me as a dickhead. I don't care about the 24 wins in a row. Last year's team had a tremendous defense. they deserved to be champs and great for them. This year the defense is not as good as last years, if you can't see that then you know nothing about college football.

This year their defense is ranked 57th giving up 388 yards per game last season the defense was 2nd in college football giving up 254 yards per game. IMO their defense will be the reason why the SEC teams will beat them. I could be wrong but my $$$$$$ will go on the SEC team.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Well you didn't have to reply to me as a dickhead. I don't care about the 24 wins in a row. Last year's team had a tremendous defense. they deserved to be champs and great for them. This year the defense is not as good as last years, if you can't see that then you know nothing about college football.

This year their defense is ranked 57th giving up 388 yards per game last season the defense was 2nd in college football giving up 254 yards per game. IMO their defense will be the reason why the SEC teams will beat them. I could be wrong but my $$$$$$ will go on the SEC team.

I guess there offense makes up for the deficiency in the defense. Wasn't Louisville suppose to have a top defense, didn't look like that helped that much last night.

Either way same results are being seen in the win column for fsu.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
This shit is rigged as fuck. I've never seen a D go from dominant go clueless at home so fast. Funny thing is... FSU would get skull drug in Starkville.

skull drug in Starkville?? kinda like Miss st. would get their asses handed to them in Tallahassee?? Your team is having ONE good half season and you think their all that?

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
Keep pointing to the toughest games left on our schedule? Yeah don't point to the gauntlet we already survived. Easy when FSU has to survive NC State and Louisiville. Good luck.

FSU..national champs and undefeated this season..Miss st.....UM, never won anything EVER :shrug: