Florida State @ Louisville

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
So FSU can win against 3 Top 10 teams in a row? Here's a star for you... Up until UK, every team MSU had faced was undefeated.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Miss State is already 7-0 so if they lose their last 5 games they will still be above .500:facepalm:

Are you an idiot or just stupid? Don't answer that.

If you read what I posted I said finish out your schedule, meaning your remaining games with winning atleast half of them... ok?

I love it when somebody thinks they are smart and they get smacked back to reality, that they are in deed not!

Next time before thinking you caught an error in my post, just use your brain and decipher the code.:mj07:

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
I understand that.. I'm just knocking msu fan down to reality. Msu is definitely a top 25 team... but a national champion contender? Haha don't kid yourself.. They would be mopped up by the defending undefeated national champion fsu noles! That is not even up for debate!

I think the only point that is not debatable is FSU being one of the four teams in the playoff because they have a good team and their scheldule is weak. Miss State, Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama and Georgia are going to beat each other up the next 5 weeks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Are you an idiot or just stupid? Don't answer that.

If you read what I posted I said finish out your schedule, meaning your remaining games with winning atleast half of them... ok?

I love it when somebody thinks they are smart and they get smacked back to reality, that they are in deed not!

Next time before thinking you caught an error in my post, just use your brain and decipher the code.:mj07:

Miss State is bowl eligible now with 7 wins. You only need 6 wins to get a bowl berth.:facepalm:

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
I understand that.. I'm just knocking msu fan down to reality. Msu is definitely a top 25 team... but a national champion contender? Haha don't kid yourself.. They would be mopped up by the defending undefeated national champion fsu noles! That is not even up for debate!

Keep knocking... Love the hate!

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Miss State is bowl eligible now with 7 wins. You only need 6 wins to get a bowl berth.:facepalm:

Which bowl? Oh you mean the piece of shit bowl? Oh in that case your right.. I hope you know I meant a bowl that people actually give a shit about..

Of course you didn't know that..

Just quit.. You won't beat me

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
The fact is MSU proving the haters wrong. Your "fact" wouldn't have us here right now. Keep doubting.

You haven't played Alabama or ole miss yet. You'll realize when those games are final. Like pauly would say your paper champions...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Which 4 teams are you forecasting in the playoff?

Ok I'll give you the 4

Fsu of course
Alabama
Ole miss
Oregon

Mich st Will come close especially after stomping on Ohio st.in Nov

I should charge for that info.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
That's funny because if FSU had to play both of them, they wouldn't be in the top 10.

I highly doubt that. But I get it you suck the sec dick. They are the best conference, however they are not home to the defending undefeated national champion squad... That honor is bestowed upon the acc! Does that hurt your ass?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I hope you are right about Bama:0074:0074:0074

Alabama has maybe the best ncaa coach in modern history. I will definitely submit to that. If your an Alabama fan you have reason to be proud, very storied history. Msu on the other hand has been the red headed step child of the sec for many many years. They are putting up a decent run SO FAR, but that won't last..

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
Keep pointing to the toughest games left on our schedule? Yeah don't point to the gauntlet we already survived. Easy when FSU has to survive NC State and Louisiville. Good luck.