FSU -4 guaranteed today!!!

DannyTG

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2013
They love kickin ya when you're down EZ, chin up homie, we appreciate your plays and input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilotech

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2010
Ez has been money. You all need to chill. He was red hot for weeks. Ya can't win em all. Fsu was the right side. Miracle cover from gtech. Keep on cappin ez. You're solid.

Yeah totally agree here!! EZ thanks for posting bro! I look forward to reading your posts every week! Thanks!

Rocafellr

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2013
716->480->704
Hey Roc, if you scroll up, you might notice that this is EZ's thread.
If you don't like it, stay out.
Don't come in here like a bitch and try and tell him how to post his thread, just move along.
He's solid, as well as entertaining.

Hes solid one every three guarantees. Sure hes entertaining, but for picks Ill stick with kid and jack. You can have this guy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Ez has been money. You all need to chill. He was red hot for weeks. Ya can't win em all. Fsu was the right side. Miracle cover from gtech. Keep on cappin ez. You're solid.

Another thing , I love guys like ez that will put their necks out before the game starts .. It's easy to beat up someone when the horn sounds and you've been bad ... And as far as kid goes , I follow him as well but don't think he can't go of the air as quick as anybody else.. You just don't hear about it when he looses only when he wins
Good luck today guys

bobo3020

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Nothing is a guarantee, if so we'd all be retired! People hating take EZ's thread much too literally. Guarantee is his top play, no different than other cappers posting GOY, 10 unit, etc... Keep up the good work EZ, made a bunch of cash off previous guarantee plays, we gave a little back yesterday. That's the way it goes otherwise it would not be gambling :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
If you want to have parade's when you win, you need to expect about the opposite when ya lose

I am not sayin its right....i am just saying it is.

He has had multiple posts where he makes people feel like clowns....im not saying he should get it back....again im just saying

GOY and gaurantee are words that should be used carefully.....lots of people put their real life money on the line when they see those things

Regardless ez had a nice run, but betting is a funny thing....

He will bounce back fine.

Being humble is like being with a fat chick.....people may not be praising you or envy you, but you know you are still getting yours

Anyways gl ez lots of games left....you will bounce back

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Sorry guys...

What an epic letdown!!!!

I can take the abuse I deserve it. Luckily I have thick skin!

Thanks to all of my supporters.. I do know one thing I will be fading fsu in the playoffs!

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
Sorry guys...

What an epic letdown!!!!

Thanks to all of my supporters.. I do know one thing I will be fading fsu in the playoffs!

Rough couple weeks betting on FSU..get em back next week

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
97 yd drive by Tech to score TD was very amazing for Tech. Over under prop was 8 completions for Thomas. I started to play it until I saw he only averaged 4 or 5 per game. On the last drive he hit five out six passes and on the 1 incompletion there was 15 yd penalty on FSU. I knew when Tech did not go up 41-28 but kicked field goal for 37-28 the back door was left open.
Fluke drive but they all count. Had FSU -3 but at least I had them money line and in teaser also.

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
Sorry guys...

What an epic letdown!!!!

I'm not so sure I'd abandon them now, they may play great as a dog.

Nolesfan74

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2014
What would you know? Newbie... troll...

It's a guarantee like I said!

Apparently, a lot more than you. I also had the correct final 4 matchups predicted back in October, not long after OSU got embarrassed by Va Tech.

Here's a free one for you: FSU beats Oregon by at least 4 TDs. That IS GUARANTEED.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Apparently, a lot more than you. I also had the correct final 4 matchups predicted back in October, not long after OSU got embarrassed by Va Tech.

Here's a free one for you: FSU beats Oregon by at least 4 TDs. That IS GUARANTEED.

I predicted you would say that back on thanksgiving. I also predicted that I would lose a guaranteed play on fsu back on Halloween. I also predicted next year's play off match up back on Easter.

I also predicted that a know it all would troll my thread and be a dickhead back on memorial day. I guess we're both good at predicting outcomes. I now am predicting that a moderator will come in and warn me for name calling.. I honestly don't care though... because your a real cocksmooching fuckbag dipshit!

I'm adding to my prediction, I'm thinking this thread might even get locked, cause your such a piece of worthless shit and your mother should have aborted you!

As always best of luck to everyone:0008

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO

Step away from your crack pipe :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg