MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
This guy loses more than hammer1.

As we all know most of his bets are offset by insurance/promos/etc/etc/ and even those he ends up losing (although you could say with all the advertising he receives it isn't a loss).

Even when he actually does a "normal bet" (not hedged by his businesses) he still loses.

But hey he's having fun, so I guess that is all that matters.

And at least he's honest, he's admitted he's lost like a gazillion dollars betting on sports, so there is that.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Can't takeaway the fact he's great at marketing, the dude knows how to promote his businesses that is for sure.👍

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I mean he won 79 million on an Astros futures bet.!!!!! One bet !!! Imagine ?!?!!!!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I mean he won 79 million on an Astros futures bet.!!!!! One bet !!! Imagine ?!?!!!!

Not even close, you forgetting the money he spent giving away all that furniture, the credit card fees, insurance premiums, etc etc etc. Almost every "big bet" he makes is just for promotional purposes and to offset the payouts he makes to customers.

It is all for advertising, something he is great at.

He is a great business man.....and a terrible sports gambler.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Not even close, you forgetting the money he spent giving away all that furniture, the credit card fees, insurance premiums, etc etc etc. Almost every "big bet" he makes is just for promotional purposes and to offset the payouts he makes to customers.

:smilies4

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022

He made 79 million selling furniture in one year? LOL!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

He's made a ton of money selling shit over the past 40 years, go look it up, the dude knows his shit. He's a very very very successful business man.

And for the record on that big Future Bet Slumdog posted above, go look up how much money he actually made on that bet.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

You really have no idea how his "Houston to win promotions" work now do ya?

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002

Stupidity.

He's not a gambler at all. He's hedging his offers at his store. Brilliant guy. You don't get that rich being stupid or terrible. And if you think he's gambling, you are the idiot.

Reactions: hedgehog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
He does both. Some are promo bets. Some are juts him playing. On that Astros bet I think he bet 10 million at 8-1 for Astros to win it all. Ummmmmmmmm. I don’t give a shit what kind of offer he had going. He collected 80 mill !!!! I could die and go to heaven if I ever do that ! No matter what promo or how much I have to refund to customers. Etc.

Reactions: rocky mountain

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
He's not a gambler at all.

He's been a gambler since he was a little kid. And he himself says he not very good at it. Saw an interview with him where he says he has fun doing it and will gamble until the day he dies. Obviously almost every " big public bet" he makes is to offset his promotions and those are not real bets thus he is not gambling.

But the dude loves to bet on sports and will do "normal wagers" from time to time and thus is gambling.

Also you can find pictures of him online where he's at the BlackJack tables throwing down mattress cash, and good for him. 👍