Mattress Mack

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
But the taxes are horrible on that much money, I'll tell ya!
Not if you have a good Accountant....

ben affleck GIF by The Accountant

Reactions: rocky mountain

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
Mattress Mack is a joke. He’s betting on anything Texas. If he were smart he’d put a million on Baltimore to win the bowl.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Mattress Mack is a joke. He’s betting on anything Texas. If he were smart he’d put a million on Baltimore to win the bowl.

Yankee Mike not understanding the "Houston wins" promotions either🤦‍♂️

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
On that Astros bet I think he bet 10 million at 8-1 for Astros to win it all. Ummmmmmmmm. I don’t give a shit what kind of offer he had going. He collected 80 mill !!!!

On that bet Mattress Mike himself said he made just over 8.5 million. After all the shit he had to pay out, that is how much he himself said he'd made. The credit card fees alone were 1.6 million.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
On that bet Mattress Mike himself said he made just over 8.5 million. After all the shit he had to pay out, that is how much he himself said he'd made. The credit card fees alone were 1.6 million.
Kick it sounds like you’re his accountant. How many mattresses did he sell on the Houston Astros promo which he collected 79 million dollars ?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kick it sounds like you’re his accountant. How many mattresses did he sell on the Houston Astros promo which he collected 79 million dollars ?

I'll send him a fax and ask him.

YYZ did get a sweet Ottoman, so remember it is way more then just mattresses. Also I think that Ottoman YYZ got was just under 100K, after all it is a sweet kick ass Ottoman.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
He does both. Some are promo bets. Some are juts him playing. On that Astros bet I think he bet 10 million at 8-1 for Astros to win it all. Ummmmmmmmm. I don’t give a shit what kind of offer he had going. He collected 80 mill !!!! I could die and go to heaven if I ever do that ! No matter what promo or how much I have to refund to customers. Etc.
According to kickserv 79 mill. L0L!!! :smilies21

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
kickserv = the Mattress Mack expert.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
According to kickserv 79 mill. L0L!!! :smilies21

I never said anything about 79 million.

You still don't seem to understand how this all works.

You don't get it it. It's really not that difficult.

Maybe you'll figure it out eventually 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
He's made a ton of money selling shit over the past 40 years, go look it up, the dude knows his shit. He's a very very very successful business man.

And for the record on that big Future Bet Slumdog posted above, go look up how much money he actually made on that bet.

He does both. Some are promo bets. Some are juts him playing. On that Astros bet I think he bet 10 million at 8-1 for Astros to win it all. Ummmmmmmmm. I don’t give a shit what kind of offer he had going. He collected 80 mill !!!! I could die and go to heaven if I ever do that ! No matter what promo or how much I have to refund to customers. Etc.

I never said anything about 79 million.

You still don't seem to understand how this all works.

You don't get it it. It's really not that difficult.

Maybe you'll figure it out eventually 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
200.gif

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

1. Again, for the second time, where did I say anything about him selling 79 million of furniture in one year?

2. Why is this so difficult for you to figure out?

3. Just do math, it isn't that hard.

Everyone on here seems to understand how all this works, but you can't seem to comprehend what is going on in this thread.

But it's ok.....just admit you don't get it and move on, it is easier that way.