OFF TOPIC BASH DUMP

MAD PROFESSOR

PENNYWISE
Forum Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hey Wayne how are you...

Good to see you ... so happy you are here with the gang.

Wow..what a game with the Cubs... scoring almost 2 Touchdowns... WOW...

That game was so easy... like printing money...

Macgruber...just some advice though I wouldnt play dogs all the time. Just havent seen many folks survive very long playing dogs all the time. I mean, there is a reason they call them dogs... ???

Any way... good job on SF. Going for 6 in a row myself tonight

Ill post up for you to tail. No worries

GL Boys

Peace
PW

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
He?s full of shit. The 5 in a row are in his imagination just like his bullshit record from last year. He?s -28.64 units on the plays he?s posted here. He?s been a huge loser for about 3 years. They make fun of him at other sites. Lloyd is either his other name or just a loser groupie that follows him around from every different forum.

Lol. This guy is soooo jealous

PW. let?s go for six straight

MAD PROFESSOR

PENNYWISE
Forum Member
Jul 14, 2018
6 in a row boys?

Do I dare??

HAHAHAHHA

Take CUBS -1.5 with Cole on the bump tonight..... EASY MONEY LIKE LAST NIGHT

Gosh, still cant believe that CUBS Scored 2 TDS last night... hahahahha Glad I was on the CUBS

BEST OF LUCK !!!!

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Big Fucking Know It All Talker where are you now?
Probably fucking broke after SHORTING BTC.

$6700 deep in your ASS!

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Now I just feel sorry for you $7800...NOT!!!!

YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Associated Press

BALTIMORE -- Gary Sanchez hit a three-run homer in the ninth inning to cap a New York rally fueled by Baltimore gaffes, and the Yankees pulled out a 10-7 victory Monday night.

Gleyber Torres homered twice for the Yankees, who trailed 6-1 after four innings and 7-3 after six.

record 15-32

O's 1-6 last 7
O's 2-10 last 12

The O's have lost 32 games all but 4 have been by 2 or more runs.

UP NEXT

Yankees: RHP Domingo German (8-1, 2.50 ERA) seeks to win his sixth consecutive start on Tuesday night in the second game of the series. He could join Tommy John (1979), Herb Pennock (1926) and Jack Chesbro (1904) as the only Yankees to earn nine wins by the end of May.

Orioles: Rookie Davis Hess (1-5, 5.58) has gone seven straight starts without a victory, losing twice to the Yankees during that span.

The Gift That Keeps on Giving >> And we all knew it from day 1` !!

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BALTIMORE?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BALTIMORE</a> CITY | *OFFICER NEEDS ASSISTANCE* | E PRATT ST & LIGHT ST | LARGE FIGHT - OVER 100 SUBJECTS INVOLVED - REQUESTING ADDITIONAL OFFICERS FROM OTHER DISTRICTS <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BREAKING</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BCPD?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BCPD</a></p>— Baltimore Metro News (@BaltMetroNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/BaltMetroNews/status/1132439808578596864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 26, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:scared

Salty

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Halal Pork Delicatessen
Can you get your booze? What? Cities are taking away booze? Your not forced to wear anything on a flight.... as a matter of fact I just flew from Chicago back to la and hardly anybody was wearing a mask or gloves on a somewhat packed flight..... Nothing makes sense. Nothing. Santa Monica they won?t let on the beach however a three minutes drive down to Marina Del Rey your allowed on the beach..... Orange County beaches are fully open... what the fuck man.... nothing but a big mind fuck lie that controls what you do and how you live. Fuck that. Anyone ever count how many toe raises Gavin scumbag Newsome does during a press conference? You know the nephew of sweet sweet Nancy pelosi.... fuckng guy is a cokehead since his days in Oakland and he?s the piece of shit were supposed to listen to in California? Along with his fuck buddy garcetti? Fuck you....anyone ever wonder where Nancy pelosi lives? In a fucking private gated community.... Guess what the main rule of that gated community was..... if your not white your not allowed to buy. Whites only gated community.... let that sink in for a minute with all the shit she spews out.. . Time to wake up and smell the beans folks.....

I wonder how many on here still think your vote matters........

Reactions: Skulnik
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Yes Karen is an idiot but these rules do not apply to everyone. Maxine flies cross country maskless last week.Takes nap, reads paper and is served coffee.

Attachments

• 0A2FA39F-79BB-483C-9477-820F352DB498.jpg
    0A2FA39F-79BB-483C-9477-820F352DB498.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Yes Karen is an idiot but these rules do not apply to everyone. Maxine flies cross country maskless last week.Takes nap, reads paper and is served coffee.

But, but, but, but, but, but......

Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout.....

You're such a child.

Isn't that a coffee in the picture you posted? Are you comparing that dumb bitch in the video to the woman sitting on the plane with a cup of coffee? Good grief.

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Mr. Fact Checker the woman in the picture with coffee and paper is Maxine Waters who was asked 1 time by stewardess to put on her mask. She proceeded to read the paper and take a nap. Hour later they brought her coffee. No police were called. No one did anything because she is Queen Maxine who only makes rules but doesn?t obey them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg