ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida

Good Call....we had them too. :00hour

Post-Season 6-0-1

Sure you did.... i heard you were 2-5-0

The only thing worse then pond scum is touts that sell their losers to poor saps. You should be ashamed of yourself making a living that way... Good for Jack making the advertising bucks, but you are a snake oil salesman....

Kyle8

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 15, 2013
Indianapolis

The only thing worse then pond scum is touts that sell their losers to poor saps. You should be ashamed of yourself making a living that way... Good for Jack making the advertising bucks, but you are a snake oil salesman....

Not even close to tryin to discredit or knock any results but it def seems a bit pay to win. I did it with thunder...bottom line is records don?t truly matter if the management of funds isn?t on point. Best of luck to everyone tryin to make a dollar.:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

Why are you angry he went pay?...The honest way is to release your plays to your paid clients and immediately after the game starts release to all or pay a monitoring service. Just sneaking in 6-0-1 in someone's thread is quite deceiving.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Why are you angry he went pay?...The honest way is to release your plays to your paid clients and immediately after the game starts release to all or pay a monitoring service. Just sneaking in 6-0-1 in someone's thread is quite deceiving.

Regardless on record, the guys in this forum are 10 times better then the pay services... Imo!

I remember these guys before they went pay, and they were no better then the Raymonds, Box&ones, DoubleTwos, and a lot of others on here that have posted for years for FREE. All im saying is what a shitty way to make a buck.... if they were so good, they could crush the books to make a living like the rest of us... I personally hate taking advantage of the less fortunate amongst us. These pay guys live for it. Also why do i never see these guys post sub 500 records when they are losing...? I see why Jack allows it "revenue for the site", but it's blood money, and this forum is less because of it. Btw. I'd take Jack's or IE plays any time over these pay guys, they are multitudes better! I'd honestly rather the members of this forum have to pay a couple bucks donation a month for entry to this site to make up for the loss revenue from the few he allows to sell their picks on here. Sorry ahead of time for the rant. Just sick of these leeches taking advantage of the gullible, and then advertising winning records in the good guys threads. And before it's said, I know senor goes back with Raymond way back, but once you sell your soul to the "pay" devil, I write you off.

Now I can't wait for responses:0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigs

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2012
Seminole,Fl.

Good Call....we had them too. :00hour

Post-Season 6-0-1

Sure you did. Agree with EZ, to tout your record in this thread is :mj07:
You and Thunder actually have clients? Absurd. How do you sleep at night? Probably in a very expensive new bed, you fuck.

bike1

Forum Member
Nov 3, 2001
BOYNTON BEACH, FLA
IN DEFENSE OF SR CAPPER

IN DEFENSE OF SR CAPPER

SR CAPPER DID GO 6-0-1 NOT 2-5 AS YOU SUGGEST. I KNOW AS I PROFITED FROM THEM. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COMPLETELY HANDICAP NCAA AND NFL FB, NOT TO MENTION I WAS NOT GOOD AT IT. THEREFORE I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME FOLLOWER OF THE SENOR AND HAVE FOUND HIS SERVICE TO BE PRETTY GOOD 58+% IN ALL BETS. HE HAS A SKILL THAT I DO NOT POSSESS AND I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.

JUST MY OPINION

BIKE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

baby johnson

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2001
dicken's cider, wisconsin
SR CAPPER DID GO 6-0-1 NOT 2-5 AS YOU SUGGEST. I KNOW AS I PROFITED FROM THEM. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COMPLETELY HANDICAP NCAA AND NFL FB, NOT TO MENTION I WAS NOT GOOD AT IT. THEREFORE I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME FOLLOWER OF THE SENOR AND HAVE FOUND HIS SERVICE TO BE PRETTY GOOD 58+% IN ALL BETS. HE HAS A SKILL THAT I DO NOT POSSESS AND I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.

JUST MY OPINION

BIKE

I for one, do not believe you

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

53defense

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2010
The First State
One things for certain on this site...... The vast majority of posters seem to feel that once you go off the reservation as a "Tout", you immediately become "persona non grata"

Go Tout = Traitor, Villain, Sell Out, etc...... Harsh maybe, but well within their prerogative to be so.

I do not believe in paying for picks, if I'm gunna lose scratch, it will be my decision only.

I did follow both these gentlemen when they were frequent visitors to the site back in the day, and enjoyed their banter....Remember Fletcher ????

Hold no ill will for either of these guys.... Jack gets his Advertising end ( as he should) so posting here to drum up business, indirectly or otherwise seems Kosher, no?

I bought into the general philosophy of this site.... Provide information when possible to help the community cash tickets...Info is King ....... All of us muckers and grinders, who do what we do, find a collective mindset here...and that's what makes this site what it is. Kinda like that neighborhood joint you go to for a taste and to tell a few lies.

End of the day, may all of us cash tickets

ManofWar

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2010

JUST MY OPINION

BIKE

YOU MUST NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO DO ANYTHING, BEFORE THIS POST YOU POSTED ONCE IN 2018 AND 2013 BEFORE THAT. SENOR MUST BE FAMILY:scared:scared