ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
You're embarrassing yourself

:facepalm:

Senor Shit-Stains,

When you went pay, and beg for business using Raymond's threads to tout your winners, you lost all respect from most on this board. You have embarrassed yourself beyond belief, but your too blind to notice. Jack allows this because it's financially beneficial, otherwise you would be flushed down the toilet like the turd you now are. Have a good Monday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
You were absolutely respected by me and others before you publicly blew and swallowed the touts for all of us to see. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and should repent!

I don?t owe anybody and reasoning, I run a fantasy baseball league with many players from this site.. I was approached by fantasy players about a good service, I know of someone who had the service and emailed him and I was told to try it out, so i contacted the person who asked me and we split it. I didn?t publicly blow and swallow any service and wouldn?t have chimed in if it wasn?t for someone saying ?heard you were 2-5?. I was setting the record straight that he was in fact not lying, he did lose the Saints.

Was he coming in here touting a little? Yes but I knew he was stabbing at Raymond a little bit as well.. his service is very inexpensive, I don?t know if he?s making a living on it. What I like about Senor is that he doesn?t hide.. he?s not pushing it on you and he is only football. He isn?t out there trying to sell you a basketball package like other touts who sell all sport packages... I?ll stick to senor and stay at doing what I try to do best and cap Viking and packer games.

bosbabiesarm

BO
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2003
Da Ville, Ohio
You are an excellent capper that?s why I want you for the super contest

TY BP. I think next year you have same type of contest with a limit on total plays for the year and a cap per week.
NO live bets, 2nd half bets
Side / Totals for game only. What do you think? What do any other members think 🤔

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
No, you did that.

As for the rest of the dribble you posted, you know better. You were one of the ones that had been here a LONG time and you know exactly what you did in this thread and exactly the response you would get. You did it anyway because you felt the advertising was worth it.

Maybe you could apologize and move along? Or, you could continue to be the only one in this thread who thinks you are in the right.

Up to you.

I guess Bleedingpurple set your ass straight too, Mr. dickhead about everything and thread patrolman. As for ezmoney, thanks again to Bleedingpurple for telling the respected truth and for taking Senor's picks. Looks like it completely worked out for you. Awesome.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I guess Bleedingpurple set your ass straight too, Mr. dickhead about everything and thread patrolman. As for ezmoney, thanks again to Bleedingpurple for telling the respected truth and for taking Senor's picks. Looks like it completely worked out for you. Awesome.

I think you missed the whole point!
Maybe you should stick to your specialty and fuck off....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I am sorry, missed no point. Senor and Ray have known each other forever and feed off each other. You are just so pissed just like Pengyboy that Senor told the truth and it was validated. So what he came into a thread touting. If numbers back it, why be pissed?

:0026:0026:0026

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I am sorry, missed no point. Senor and Ray have known each other forever and feed off each other. You are just so pissed just like Pengyboy that Senor told the truth and it was validated. So what he came into a thread touting. If numbers back it, why be pissed?

:0026:0026:0026

Pay services nor touts have no business in the free forums. PERIOD! If you don't understand that, then fuck off.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Pay services nor touts have no business in the free forums. PERIOD! If you don't understand that, then fuck off.

Goodness gracious ez, calm down. How did your play of the month work out for you? A lot of touts were on them. The ones that have your panties in a wad are friends of Jack's, and it's his website last time everyone checked. Don't think you are going to win this debate. But do hope you find some money the rest of the month since you had your play of the month already.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Goodness gracious ez, calm down. How did your play of the month work out for you? A lot of touts were on them. The ones that have your panties in a wad are friends of Jack's, and it's his website last time everyone checked. Don't think you are going to win this debate. But do hope you find some money the rest of the month since you had your play of the month already.

I think I have already won the debate. Only a very few of you left that swallow the touts entire cock. You'll choke on it sooner or later. Again, go fuck off douchebag.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I think I have already won the debate. Only a very few of you left that swallow the touts entire cock. You'll choke on it sooner or later. Again, go fuck off douchebag.

It?s just senor and it?s not like he goes around here just touting. I think you are a little over board but that?s just me.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Anything about any service that gets posted in the regular forums gets moved here as soon as we see it. If you see any post that we don't see, please report the post and the appropriate action will be taken.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Anything about any service that gets posted in the regular forums gets moved here as soon as we see it. If you see any post that we don't see, please report the post and the appropriate action will be taken.

Yeah, but that takes all of the fun out of being a complete cunt.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA

Now how did you know that I swallow?

Haven't ever paid for one directly myself online so not sure what you mean. Good luck with your February play of the month. Hope it works out better for you though. And the debate was not you, dumbass. It is Jacks site and he decides how to run it, not you.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida

Thank you Jack. I think you have decided to handle this very professionally, even though it might not be very popular with some of the schmucks above. Well done Jack, and I will be sure to report any of the touts posts to you directly from now on. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Now how did you know that I swallow?

Haven't ever paid for one directly myself online so not sure what you mean. Good luck with your February play of the month. Hope it works out better for you though. And the debate was not you, dumbass. It is Jacks site and he decides how to run it, not you.

Winning! Lol.

Thank you Jack for doing what was right. :0074

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
It?s just senor and it?s not like he goes around here just touting. I think you are a little over board but that?s just me.

Your entitled to your opinion. Even though your wrong. Jack got it right though. No service BS in the regular forum. :0008