The Weiner Circle - Chicago

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Settlement boy needs money. Need another settlement from your wife fast or a government contract fence build. One of the two needs to happen. I will do the contest with you guys also if all three of us put up $1000? You in pussycat? I know Bobby is. I know you can't buy points but that might be good for you pussycat. Buying points is not working out so well for you now is it? Let us know. I.e. Or Jack can hold the money. Your call.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Settlement boy needs money. Need another settlement from your wife fast or a government contract fence build. One of the two needs to happen. I will do the contest with you guys also if all three of us put up $1000? You in pussycat? I know Bobby is. I know you can't buy points but that might be good for you pussycat. Buying points is not working out so well for you now is it? Let us know. I.e. Or Jack can hold the money. Your call.

you dont get to play dumbass.

you are just one of three that leaves if he loses.

you have nothing to do with any rules twit

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
6605705969_658b614d69_b.jpg

why the long face REFLOG

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
you dont get to play dumbass.

you are just one of three that leaves if he loses.

you have nothing to do with any rules twit

Wait, wait, wait settlement boy. You are saying that my existence on MJ's depends on Bobby beating you? You are too scared of me to play me also? You really are the dumbest Trufa Negra walking. I am playing in this contest too. You don't have to leave when Bobby or I win because this thread is the only thing you live for. THE only thing. You actually have mentioned hoping to make money when it gets so many views. This is your life settlement boy. Mr. -$3,552 for the year betting your wife's money. Put up the $1000 and let's compete little bitch.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Wait, wait, wait settlement boy. You are saying that my existence on MJ's depends on Bobby beating you? You are too scared of me to play me also? You really are the dumbest Trufa Negra walking. I am playing in this contest too. You don't have to leave when Bobby or I win because this thread is the only thing you live for. THE only thing. You actually have mentioned hoping to make money when it gets so many views. This is your life settlement boy. Mr. -$3,552 for the year betting your wife's money. Put up the $1000 and let's compete little bitch.

You suck at gambling fool. Just let the big dog eat.

Yeh jack is going to pay me money for this thread, you double fool . :mj07:

As for the - 3k ..... I started my bankroll at 10 k like I do every year.

dumb ass

Just sold a fence contract for 230 K for a project in Atlanta.

yeh 2000 is alot for me to wager,.................. triple dumbass

ask Bobby if he will consider hedgehog or skulnik holding the money.

I dont want jack or IE to have to be a part of this embarresment. Only a guarantee from Adm whoever loses is permanently wiped out with no return.

If I can get rid of BBC, whinerguy, Joker, in one fell swoop , that would make good.

I will consider a contest of the 4 college football championship games 2017, along with the national championship game.

That will be the end of you whinerboy.

And I will be allowed to play as I normally play as will Bobby.

Explain to me why I cant buy points ?

After all this about points for years, and then you say

NO WAY BBC WILL LET YOU PLAY POINTS AND GIVE YOU A ADVANTAGE

BBC will never admit to that, you pussychops . think about it dumb ass

PS - I love how BBC wants you in for the 1,000 so he wont have to come up with 2K that he don't have .... If he loses his wife and kids get nothing for Christmas.

That is unless whinerguy would chip in and send BBC a Christmas turkey with a mouth full of crow.

:142smilie:142smilie:142smilie:142smilie

slide_351694_3799682_free.jpg

attachment.php

anyone can just glance at your picture and tell that you are a blowhard bigmouth following a small crowd of men that will have to leave.

PS your cheeks are not quite as pink anymore. Same small hands though. Do you know what is said where I come from, about men with small hands ? a little dick is soon to follow if you get my drift.

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
This was overheard and told

BBC - are you in or not ?

Joker - So you are saying I have to leave if you lose to KOD

BBC - yeh that's what I am saying.

Joker - Uhh Bobby , you can't beat him in that kind of a contest. And I think you know that.

BBC - Come on whinerguy is in.

Joker - Yeh and whinerguy is a big sissy.

BBC - Yeh but what am I going to tell KOD ?

Joker - you figure it out

Joker - And good luck on a contest with KOD . :lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
You are saying that my existence on MJ's depends on Bobby beating you? .

Yeh thats what I am saying. And you aint been around here much the last few months anyways, so its no skin off your hide other than to not be a asshole around here all the time. Its what you live for.

You will back up BBC and agree to the 3 to 1 leaving terms ? After all my offer is to put up 2500 and BBC 2000. Now it would only be fair for you and Joker to chip in with Bobby on the 2000 up front money.

For chipping in you and Joker get to make wagering recommendations to BBC and he will have the final say on the games wagered on .

Then you can just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

You have very little faith in BBC wagering abilities ? Is that what you are saying ?

What exactly are you saying ?

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/doh8OaqbB6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whinerguy goes surfing recently trying to make some friends on the beach

it was later said that Chucky caught a huge wave but ended up showing his big ass

BBC helps out with the video and comments

you two make a good couple :mj07:

damn wish I had been there with you two knuckleheads. I hate to miss a good drunk

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vo1LPf9mnyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is how it all started , way back when.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y-Dklz7998U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XpXqPme_qJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TRktavB7KRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg