Maycee Barber vs. Katlyn Cerminara
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Mateusz Gamrot
Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips
Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Michel Pereira
Robelis Despaigne vs. Josh Parisian
Asu Almabaev vs. CJ Vergara
Maryna Moroz vs. Joanne Wood

Ion Cutelaba vs. Philipe Lins

The super cutie Joanne Wood will be retiring from MMA after her fight with Moroz. Yes the cutest MMA fighter of all time will no longer be fighting. I myself am devastated by the news, it is going to take a long time for me to get over that great MMA loss.

Note: Joanne Wood is nine hundred times cuter than Tecia Torres

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Jojo got no tits

Flatter than a board

Boards don't hit back

The above post is not cool
Oh No You Didnt GIF by happydog

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Petr Yan Wins By Decision $2.35 (+135) *1 Joe Rogan

Marlon Vera beat Sean O'Malley $3.10 (+210) *1 Joe Rogan

Jack Della Maddalena beats Gilbert Burns via KO/DQ/TKO $2.60 (+160) *1 Joe Rogan

Benoit Saint-Denis beats Dustin Poirer via KO/DQ/TKO $4.00 (+300) *half Joe Rogan

Kevin Holland beat Michael Page via KO/DQ/TKO $5.50 (+450) *half Joe Rogan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
sitting here looking at dustin poirier as a +185 underdog....if he hadn`t caught that gaethje kick on the noggin i think chances are very good he would have won that fight(and i love gaethje)...i know..."if it`s and buts were candy and nuts"....but poirier is a flat out warrior...maybe the best pure boxer in an incredible division.......

unfortunately,he`s fighting another fighter who i`ve come to love in st denis...BUT,isn`t that st denis resume a tad inconclusive?...theres nothing there that would make one sit up and say "wow"....bonfim is still unproven....frevola and moises are decent fighters....but definitely a rung or two below poirier and the guys he has shared the octagon with over the last several years....

that said,we probably had similar questions about topuria and look what happened there...st denis is predominantly a submission guy and has a legit length advantage....this is,imo,the most interesting fight on a card that appears to have almost no weaknesses...almeida vs blaydes?...d.maddalena vs burns?...yan vs dingdong.?.page vs holland?...what?...insane card...

i feel like they`re they`re trying to reel me in with those poirier odds...but st denis appears to have a style that could present poirier with problems.....st denis is potentially something special so i think i`m gonna steer clear...looking at yan`s recent skid and the misfortune he suffered throughout that stretch(d.q`s...arguably bad decisions...all close fight with the exception of merab...who looks like a guy on the juice,imo)...all top tier competition...at 31,i`m not quitting on yan(but he needs to come out of the gate quicker here...he can`t afford to just give the first round away in a 3 rounder)..........

best card in i can`t remember when...

Reactions: redsfann

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Petr Yan Wins By Decision $2.35 (+135) *1 Joe Rogan

Marlon Vera beat Sean O'Malley $3.10 (+210) *1 Joe Rogan

Jack Della Maddalena beats Gilbert Burns via KO/DQ/TKO $2.60 (+160) *1 Joe Rogan

Benoit Saint-Denis beats Dustin Poirer via KO/DQ/TKO $4.00 (+300) *half Joe Rogan

Kevin Holland beat Michael Page via KO/DQ/TKO $5.50 (+450) *half Joe Rogan
you aren`t worried bout st denis subbing poirier?...he has 9 subs on his resume....that`s pretty impressive....

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
sitting here looking at dustin poirier as a +185 underdog....if he hadn`t caught that gaethje kick on the noggin i think chances are very good he would have won that fight(and i love gaethje)...i know..."if it`s and buts were candy and nuts"....but poirier is a flat out warrior...maybe the best pure boxer in an incredible division.......

unfortunately,he`s fighting another fighter who i`ve come to love in st denis...BUT,isn`t that st denis resume a tad inconclusive?...theres nothing there that would make one sit up and say "wow"....bonfim is still unproven....frevola and moises are decent fighters....but definitely a rung or two below poirier and the guys he has shared the octagon with over the last several years....

that said,we probably had similar questions about topuria and look what happened there...st denis is predominantly a submission guy and has a legit length advantage....this is,imo,the most interesting fight on a card that appears to have almost no weaknesses...almeida vs blaydes?...d.maddalena vs burns?...yan vs dingdong.?.page vs holland?...what?...insane card...

i feel like they`re they`re trying to reel me in with those poirier odds...but st denis appears to have a style that could present poirier with problems.....st denis is potentially something special so i think i`m gonna steer clear...looking at yan`s recent skid and the misfortune he suffered throughout that stretch(d.q`s...arguably bad decisions...all close fight with the exception of merab...who looks like a guy on the juice,imo)...all top tier competition...at 31,i`m not quitting on yan(but he needs to come out of the gate quicker here...he can`t afford to just give the first round away in a 3 rounder)..........

best card in i can`t remember when...
Agreed. This card should be a banger.

And poirier will be backed by more than a few of my pesos tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg