UFC 299, March 9th, Miami, Florida

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The +120 underdog Curtis Blaydes finishes Jailton Almeida in the second round.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
UFC just set the record for biggest amount of shit-heads sitting cage side.....led by Trump of course.

But all good for me I took "Over 9.5 pieces of shit sitting cage-side" at +500 odds ....and it was an easy win for me:smilies1:smilies2:smilies19

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

Will lose his next two UFC fights.

He got an absolutely perfect match-up against Holland, if he fights anybody in Top 15, he'll lose. For fucks sake he lost to a complete bum Logan Storley not that long ago. The fact this fight was on the PPV was an absolute joke.(n)

I think the Hooker that beat up Thong in that Burger King Parking Lot might be able to beat Page.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret

He got an absolutely perfect match-up against Holland, if he fights anybody in Top 15, he'll lose. For fucks sake he lost to a complete bum Logan Storley not that long ago. The fact this fight was on the PPV was an absolute joke.(n)

I think the Hooker that beat up Thong in that Burger King Parking Lot might be able to beat Page.
Hooker that beat me up is one tough cookie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA

MVP hater? I’ve always liked watching him fight. He didn’t even get touched tonight. His only problem is his age, and I think his chin is suspect. He sure frustrated the heck out of a solid Holland.

Saint Dennis can’t lead with his face forever. Dude leads with his face and constantly leaves his neck out.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Well, I knew somebody was doing to knock him out, but I didn’t think Poirer. Just way too open with his chin.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country

You ain’t wrong

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
MVP hater? I’ve always liked watching him fight. He didn’t even get touched tonight. His only problem is his age, and I think his chin is suspect. He sure frustrated the heck out of a solid Holland.

Not a MVP hater, he's just not a good MMA fighter, and if Holland is far from solid, he's not even Top 25 in the division. MVP will get wrecked if he fights anybody that is any good. For fucks sake Logan Storley beat him, sheesh🤦‍♂️