Supposed Billionaire Can't Pay His Bills

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
New stock ticker on the nasdaq DJT I may buy some later this week, its already up 50% on the day.
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016
If I were you I’d mortgage my house, hit up friends and relatives, and put my life savings in it. You can thank me later.

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
New stock ticker on the nasdaq DJT I may buy some later this week, its already up 50% on the day.
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016
yup, there's that business degree at work! buy stock right after it jumps 50%.

when you lose all your money, try not to blame biden's economic policies.

donald trump GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
yup, there's that business degree at work! buy stock right after it jumps 50%.

when you lose all your money, try not to blame biden's economic policies.

donald trump GIF
I am going to see if it corrects then I may buy some. It opened at 12 now its at 57

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i was going to buy put options for the first time in my life, but they are fucking EXPENSIVE. basically the entire sane market knows trump has failed at EVERY. SINGLE. BUSINESS.

if you cult members keep buying this garbage stock for long enough, you'll put a HURTING on a ton of short sellers.

too bad none of you have any money, what with this horrible economy we're struggling through.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i was going to buy put options for the first time in my life, but they are fucking EXPENSIVE. basically the entire sane market knows trump has failed at EVERY. SINGLE. BUSINESS.

if you cult members keep buying this garbage stock for long enough, you'll put a HURTING on a ton of short sellers.

too bad none of you have any money, what with this horrible economy we're struggling through.
I was going to do the same but Schwab didn't have the options chain up yesterday (it's there now) so I decided I was going to short the stock straight up. When I tried to place my order I got the message that the order could not be placed because there were no shares available.

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I am going to see if it corrects then I may buy some. It opened at 12 now its at 57
A correction would mean it goes to a penny stock. Truth Social brought in a few million in revenue but the costs to run it are in the tens of millions. It's being valued in the billions.....that's a joke. Compare it to the Reddit IPO financials.
By all means, please load up on the stock.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I just went to short the DJT stock and there were so many warnings and disclosures and fees that I didn't understand, that I didn't follow through with the short.

I have shorted before without all the warnings and disclosures. WTF is that all about?

We all know the stock market is manipulated so what's going on here? Just wondering.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
You can lose your ass shorting a stock. I would be very nervous about a margin call. Play the pass line here once it corrects. It has gone up 7 per share just today. People like myself are sick and tired of the railroading Trump is getting by his political enemies so they can stay in power, we will support him here. Don't expect this stock to go down in any significant way anytime soon. The Trump cult is real

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
You can lose your ass shorting a stock. I would be very nervous about a margin call. Play the pass line here once it corrects. It has gone up 7 per share just today. People like myself are sick and tired of the railroading Trump is getting by his political enemies so they can stay in power, we will support him here. Don't expect this stock to go down in any significant way anytime soon. The Trump cult is real
Wait till earnings report comes. That will be for real.

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
Idiot

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I read truth social lost 49 mil last year, paid 37 mil in interest expense 🤦‍♂️

Trumps name alone will keep the price high. I will watch it for a few weeks and see what happens

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
I bought and sold already +$6.17 a share, the meme stock in and out play..... Reddit rocks!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
see, that's the problem here. the fundamentals will have zero impact as long as it's all cult-members buying. they don't care that it's losing money, and always will. they don't care that trump has never been a part of a profitable business. so they may actually keep the price artificially inflated for a while. any bad news regarding the company will be "fake news" and a "political witch hunt."

one potentially interesting moment will be if he sells his shares as soon as he can, what that will do to the stock. will the cult members all dump it immediately? based on the current contract, he can do that in 6 months. could be a very chaotic day.

obviously, long-term, this company will end up bankrupt, just like every single one of his companies. but the concern is that the stock price remains inflated past the expiration date on any options.

and, yeah, i read somewhere that there likely wouldn't be any shares available for actual shorting. i didn't dig into the details, but i assume that's a short-term issue.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Gonna follow lead of general forum article and call this the
The family of inbred political delusional radicals
However is great indication for any actual handicappers here to point out those whose mental bias totally over rides any common sense necessary for objective view.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trumps worth was 2 billion before stock deal (which I wouldn't want any part of)
Forbes.. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...h-more-than-doubles-in-a-day/?sh=11dbf9ab139d

Donald Trump got more than $4 billion richer today after shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, which operates the Truth Social platform, began trading on the Nasdaq. Forbes now estimates that Trump—who was worth an estimated $2.3 billion before shareholders voted last week to approve the long-delayed plan to take TMTG public—now has a net worth of $6.4 billion, as of 4 p.m. Eastern. That makes the former president one of the 450 richest people in the world, according to Forbes’ real-time tracker.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa

Donald Trump is now richer than George Soros — and on track to overtake Mark Cuban​

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
obviously, long-term, this company will end up bankrupt, just like every single one of his companies.

That's ok, he'll just ask his Daddy for 100 million dollars again, problem solved.

Oh and I also find it funny that a guy that should have already been put to death for Treason biggest worry is trying to come up with money to pay for all his legal issues, bribes, penalties, cons, etc, etc, etc. If his name was Donald Obama he'd already be dead.

Note: I wonder how much money Putin has sent Trump in the last month or so?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Gonna follow lead of general forum article and call this the
The family of inbred political delusional radicals
However is great indication for any actual handicappers here to point out those whose mental bias totally over rides any common sense necessary for objective view.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trumps worth was 2 billion before stock deal (which I wouldn't want any part of)
Forbes.. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...h-more-than-doubles-in-a-day/?sh=11dbf9ab139d

Donald Trump got more than $4 billion richer today after shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, which operates the Truth Social platform, began trading on the Nasdaq. Forbes now estimates that Trump—who was worth an estimated $2.3 billion before shareholders voted last week to approve the long-delayed plan to take TMTG public—now has a net worth of $6.4 billion, as of 4 p.m. Eastern. That makes the former president one of the 450 richest people in the world, according to Forbes’ real-time tracker.
Hook.
Line.
Sinker.