ChainLink is getting really close.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Was fortunate enough to scratch out a 10X gain on $TEL. Sold half of it today and bought more Link!

:0008

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Was fortunate enough to scratch out a 10X gain on $TEL. Sold half of it today and bought more Link!

:0008

I was wondering if anyone else had made some money with TEL.
Not sure where I first read about it, but I tossed 2k at it when it was selling for .006. Sold enough to double my money @.03 and letting the rest ride.
Solid project and if they are successful at taking a lot of business from western union and get their exchange up and running, this coin could have a lot more price appreciation from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
That market crash was brutal!
Iron hands, I didn?t sell a thing.

Arbitreum (no token) launches tomorrow and 80% of the crypto scene has no idea what?s about to go down.
If Arbitreum performs well, expect $LINK price action.
The ETH like run might be on the horizon.
It?s gonna be a profitable summer fellas.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Diego Gravas

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2021
Toronto
Chainlink along with Ada and Dot are my favourite coins in terms of powerful communities and technologies behind them. I know that a lot of crypto enthusiasts are looking towards stock market to minimize the risks. The other day I closed my Chainlink position on Binance and bought some Apple shares. They say the price is going up in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JSom

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
Chainlink along with Ada and Dot are my favourite coins in terms of powerful communities and technologies behind them. I know that a lot of crypto enthusiasts are looking towards stock market to minimize the risks. The other day I closed my Chainlink position on Binance and bought some Apple shares. They say the price is going up in the foreseeable future.

I do not fully rely on the reliability of cryptocurrencies yet. We do not know how the situation will change in the future. In fact, the government cannot control these currencies, which means that difficulties may arise soon.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Today at SmartCon 1

AccuWeather, Google cloud, Amazon web services, swift payment systems, marsh global (largest insurance broker in the world), UNICEF.

AWS Quick Starts for Chainlink Nodes

40 configurable parameters
6 cloud formation stacks
30 resources

Quickly deploy a Chainlink node on AWS.

Huge!

Finished off the day with interview featuring Allen Day of Google Cloud Services.
Lots of weather related talk on hybrid smart contracts

Little price action displayed through these announcements.

This is ginormous confirmation on GCP.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
The problem with ChainLink is there is a whale that continues to harm the asset. I expect $100 but monies have flowed into other oracles like Solana, Cosmos, and Luna. People in crypto are impatient and are moving away. Very similar to Decred which was a game changer last run and one whale f?ed the entire community. I have a bag but have moved it to other coins that are backed by Mike N, Sam A, basically people that make crypto move.

ChainLink ship kind of sailed however I hope this text doesn?t age well and we see $150 by Dec.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Woodson that is not entirely true.
ChainLink has established itself as the standard for decentralized oracles. Solana and Cosmos are platforms like ETH network.
Solana , Cosmo, are already using ChainLink oracles for data feeds.
Solana and Cosmos have integrated LINK into the SDK for developers to use.
They are using it and it?s working. No slip ups.
Not very familiar with Luna . I see it?s in a nice channel but I haven?t invested.

ISO20022 will be using LINK!

https://youtu.be/2c0c-_E05fE

Fuck a penthouse, We gonna start looking for Yachts Im 2022.
Cheers friends :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Fuck a penthouse, We gonna start looking for Yachts Im 2022.
Cheers friends :toast:

Chainlink still my biggest bag by far. Just waiting. Corn kicking ass. Can only hope Alts run after it cools down.

:00x29

Northern Star

Forum Member
May 9, 2005
I keep buying a couple thousand at a time. Cryptos may pose the biggest growth potential in the market. Stocks having been going up for a significant time period. I just keep thinking that train is about to stop. On the flip side I think cryptos have way more upside.

I added a couple new ones recently for various reasons. One of the main reasons is I want some smaller market caps that if they hit they have some larger upside potential. I was in Algorand when it wasn't even a top 100 market cap and now it is in the top 20. I think that Algorand has potential to move into the top 10.

COTI & Band Protocol these are both in the 150 to 200 market cap size. Would be nice scores if they got into the top 50.