ChainLink is getting really close.

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Wow, Thanks Tulah for the information and your thoughts!
I live right next to the PayPal campus. Actually applied for an accounting position there last week.
Have held BTC for a while, mainly for deposit bonuses, etc, but now using it as an investment vehicle with Link and a bit in some others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
:toast:
Breaks ATH in $
Actual USE case bull run this time fellas. $22.25 now.
Still lots of room to grow vs BTC/ETH-LINK pairs.
2021 starting out strong.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
https://dailyhodl.com/2021/02/01/mi...stock-exchange/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Mike recently replied to a tweet about wishing he bought a bigger bag of LINK.

Matt Beale of LINKPOOL tweeted and hinted at a product launch soon.

Arbitrium has been active as well.

Gemini Earn offering 4.5% apy to store your LINK on Gemini.

GME short squeeze has DeFi buzz strong. 70% of DeFi is secured by LINK.

DIP launched and ran 3x so far. (I sold at $0.34)

The entire market is bullish on LINK.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
19 straight days above $20 USD
Above breakout numbers and sitting at $27.37
:popcorn2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Kicking myself for not buying more than the 5k of them that I did at 1.89, but I?ve added to my stack during the run-up to 30.
Any predictions as to where you think the top is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don?t know. Maybe I?m bias. With other coins and projects I can spot the flaws or downside and judge when it feels toppy. In this run I have no idea. BTC is moving off strong fundamentals and store of value. Not hype this time. Eth is close to working efficiently once optimism and Arbitrum are launched. DeFi is kicking ass and the wall st guys like it. Cuban really digs it.
Tesla buys $1.5B for its reserves. In the financial world you adapt or get left behind.
This year we will hear more top notch companies follow that same path.
This run features mostly working products and less hype. Lots to be excited about.
In my brain it will be the new way moving forward post COVID19. Crypto will be featured.
LINK use cases are never ending, IMO even at $100 it?s undervalued. $1k started a meme and then some anons made spreadsheets that support $10k. All speculation of course.
Everyone has that specific number where they feel good about cashing out of taking profit, for me $50 up I start taking some $ off the table maybe 10% or so.
LINk Wallet diving last few weeks.
The early adopters wallets have not moved. Lots of new wallets but look at the top 500 or so and see a pattern where they?re still holding, on AVG the top 500 holding link in wallet for over 3 years. some accumulating , rarely sold.
Hands of steel or in the know? I have no idea.

IMO I?d say that staking announcement will probably be a buy the news but sell the results event.
Pretty sure the smaller stacks that buy during this run will be dissatisfied with the ROI. Already see complaints on CT and biz about ?married to my bags? and holding LINK during 2021 prevented me from buying (a) coin and (b)coin took off and I coulda 10x if I sold ...yadayadayada . You get the idea.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
I see a lot of this thinking in the crypto forums I frequent.
Best replies I see are the ones saying that if everyone thought that there was no upside to a coin because of its current price then all coins would be worth .0004 USD since no one was taking a chance on the price rising.
Many people have asked me if it?s too late to buy crypto and I can?t buy a whole bitcoin etc etc... I explain that with 8 digits to the right of the decimal point with crypto, if you buy 100 USD worth of bitcoin you now have .000004 BTC or whatever the ratio is with that small of a purchase and as the price rises or falls the value of your holdings reflects the price movements.
If I wasn?t as financially secure as I am, I?m quite sure I?d have been selling as the prices of my coins have skyrocketed lately? and I won?t hesitate to sell if they move lower as quickly as they?ve risen.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Thanks as always Tulah! Great info!
I need a recommendation on a place to hold coins? I have Coinbase but very limited on tradable coins. I applied for Binance but they are taking for ever to pass security.
I?ve seen Gemini mentioned? What?s your favorite?
Also, got some free COSMOS for watching videos on Coinbase. Added to it as it earns 5% interest. Do you think this is a good play for a little cash using it like a CD of older days? Just a place to put some cash until I see opportunities.
Thanks again!

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Thanks as always Tulah! Great info!
I need a recommendation on a place to hold coins? I have Coinbase but very limited on tradable coins. I applied for Binance but they are taking for ever to pass security.
I?ve seen Gemini mentioned? What?s your favorite?
Also, got some free COSMOS for watching videos on Coinbase. Added to it as it earns 5% interest. Do you think this is a good play for a little cash using it like a CD of older days? Just a place to put some cash until I see opportunities.
Thanks again!

You can get 4.51% APY on Chainlink at Gemini and Celsius. Also NEXO but I have not used it.

For a hard wallet Id go Trezor. It supports BTC, ETH
Link you PC web browser to a app called metamask. Save the passwords!.
When you sign in you can enable your trezor.

I used Uniswap to trade shitcoins and back to USDC, coinbase pro and Gemini to sell into fiat.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I see a lot of this thinking in the crypto forums I frequent.
Best replies I see are the ones saying that if everyone thought that there was no upside to a coin because of its current price then all coins would be worth .0004 USD since no one was taking a chance on the price rising.
Many people have asked me if it?s too late to buy crypto and I can?t buy a whole bitcoin etc etc... I explain that with 8 digits to the right of the decimal point with crypto, if you buy 100 USD worth of bitcoin you now have .000004 BTC or whatever the ratio is with that small of a purchase and as the price rises or falls the value of your holdings reflects the price movements.
If I wasn?t as financially secure as I am, I?m quite sure I?d have been selling as the prices of my coins have skyrocketed lately? and I won?t hesitate to sell if they move lower as quickly as they?ve risen.

I know. Ive been barking at my friends for years about crypto. They just don?t understand, more so, if you really think about it, THIS IS A GAMBLING FORUM. We are built differently, our brains react differently to taking chances. Most of us are happy about gains and rarely complain about losses. Sports betting community are very into crypto. Im in Vegas now. Spark up a convo in the sports book Bitcoin , ripple, eth always get mentions.
Most folks are up tight about embracing new things .
Although I can confirm I?ve spoken to 3-4 different people that called me for advice.
Bull run is here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Thanks Again Tulah!! I?m set up with Gemini in minutes. Deleting Binance. Still use Coinbase too.
Question: Does your balance in Earn also enjoy price appreciation as crypto goes up with the market?
I put my LINK in at 4.48%!!
Thanks!! Your analysis on friends is spot on. Yep a little gamblers mentality needed but also forward thinking!

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
I know. Ive been barking at my friends for years about crypto. They just don?t understand, more so, if you really think about it, THIS IS A GAMBLING FORUM. We are built differently, our brains react differently to taking chances. Most of us are happy about gains and rarely complain about losses. Sports betting community are very into crypto. Im in Vegas now. Spark up a convo in the sports book Bitcoin , ripple, eth always get mentions.
Most folks are up tight about embracing new things .
Although I can confirm I?ve spoken to 3-4 different people that called me for advice.
Bull run is here.

Agree 100% about the gambling aspect of it. Never been afraid of taking a chance and if it doesn?t work out, try something else.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg