Confirm your info by June 07, 2023 WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Coinbase users? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Coinbase
Confirm your info by June 07, 2023

Your account is missing some info that we need to collect in order to comply with financial regulations. Please take a moment and confirm your info today.

If you don’t confirm by June 07, 2023 your account will be limited to withdrawals only.

Here’s what you need:

Government-issued photo ID
The latest version of the Coinbase app
Once you’re ready, sign in to Coinbase to confirm your info. For most customers, this takes under 5 minutes. Learn more.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Coinbase users? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Coinbase
Confirm your info by June 07, 2023

Your account is missing some info that we need to collect in order to comply with financial regulations. Please take a moment and confirm your info today.

If you don’t confirm by June 07, 2023 your account will be limited to withdrawals only.

Here’s what you need:

Government-issued photo ID
The latest version of the Coinbase app
Once you’re ready, sign in to Coinbase to confirm your info. For most customers, this takes under 5 minutes. Learn more.

I had to provide them with all that when I signed up back in 2016. BUT, I have been getting strange email requests from Coinbase asking me to change my two-factor verification process. Thing is, I already have two-factor verification and they have been sending those requests to an email that they don't have of mine. I have an account with a different exchange that wants all that info too but I have not given it to them and don't plan to.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
To comply with financial regulations, Coinbase is required to ensure that all of our users’ information is accurate and verified. Confirming your personal information also helps us protect you from potential fraudulent activity.

Choosing to not confirm your personal information will result in a restriction on your account, and you won’t be able to use certain features. If this happens, once you confirm your information, the restriction will be removed and all functionalities on your account will be restored.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

elmer fudd

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2010
U.S.A.
ARE YOU SURE THIS IS FROM COINBASE.COM?
I GET PHISHING REQUESTS ALOT FROM PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE COINBASE..
BE VERY CAREFUL..EMAIL COINBASE.COM SUPPORT AND CONFIRM THEY WANT YOU TO SEND THIS INFO TO THEM..

BE VERY CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:scared:scared:scared:scared:scared:scared:scared

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I need to move some in and out for different sports seasons..
But giving up more info .....nay...

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
To comply with financial regulations, Coinbase is required to ensure that all of our users’ information is accurate and verified. Confirming your personal information also helps us protect you from potential fraudulent activity.

Choosing to not confirm your personal information will result in a restriction on your account, and you won’t be able to use certain features. If this happens, once you confirm your information, the restriction will be removed and all functionalities on your account will be restored.

problem is Coinbase isn't going to let me deposit when I empty certain accts in March

now I need another site without all this BS

or...everything thru paypal and limited books

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I've been getting this email for a few months. I just got this one and I still have 2 days. :lol:
And that's not the email address I use for my coinbase account.
So many people fall for this crap and lose everything.
Hi jack@madjacksports.com,
We have changed our current Terms and Conditions to fall in line with the latest regulations. You have 2 days left to do the new 2-FA task before deposits, trading and withdrawals are inaccessible. Check it out.