Corona intel

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
So, here?s what I found out today...

If you answer no, you haven?t been exposed to the corona virus (like anybody really knows), you have to answer yes to three questions.

1) Do you have a cough (not related to asthma or COPD).

2) Do you have a sore throat.

3) Do you have a fever over 101.

If your answer is not yes to all three of these, u DON?T get tested for corona virus-19. The numbers are much higher than reported BC we aren?t testing people who obviously should be tested. There is too high of an importance placed on the have u been exposed question.

Compounding this are all the people who would test positive but don?t display any symptoms.

We had an old guy today who had fever and coughing but tested negative for the flu. Well, what does he have? Not tested for corona BC no sore throat. Ffs...

Anyway, this is first hand covid-19 info from a hospital. It?s out there. If u have risk factors, do not go out, and do not have the grandkids over. Isolate yourselves or chance getting this.

Another thread asked how many people do U know that have it. I know several now :0corn

Stay safe.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
A little 1st hand info on topic...My wifes folks live in Nanning (south) China. Speaks to them weekly.
City is a couple million. Things there are back to normal with children even returning to school.

IMHO This would indicate to me it is like many other virus and burns itself out. Be glad when it does as getting tired to all the media hype. The fear is worse than the virus. Fear impacts people in strange ways.
Put a 2by4 on the ground an offer $100 to down it you had 100% go for it. Put it 1000ft in the air and offer $1,000 to walk down and you probabably get no takers.

Be safe

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
A little 1st hand info on topic...My wifes folks live in Nanning (south) China. Speaks to them weekly.
City is a couple million. Things there are back to normal with children even returning to school.

IMHO This would indicate to me it is like many other virus and burns itself out. Be glad when it does as getting tired to all the media hype. The fear is worse than the virus. Fear impacts people in strange ways.
Put a 2by4 on the ground an offer $100 to down it you had 100% go for it. Put it 1000ft in the air and offer $1,000 to walk down and you probabably get no takers.

Be safe

It would be great if it just went away.....like a miracle.

Hope all is well your way!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com

Be safe

Great to see you around and posting from time to time. :0074

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA

Be safe

Great to hear that! Fear is a dangerous thing. Fine line here between fear and caution.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

Be safe

Hi Wayne. Hi Li. Good seeing you still ticking. :toast: