First rule of bitcoin

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Especially since there has never been any crime committed by big bank CEO's, Fortune 500 CEO's and Wall Street. :smilies4

Percentage wise, these Crypto people are at like 99 percent crime rate. Do any of the dip shits actually follow the law? They make the scumbags on Wall Street look like little angels :smilies21

Just yet another reason why Crypto is a complete joke.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Sounds like there were some money laundering allegations. Sounds alot like BMO (Those dirty canucks)

Reactions: redsfann

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Sounds like there were some money laundering allegations.

Crimes everywhere, scumbags everywhere. Most Banks around the world are run by pieces of shit that fuck ya over and don't feel bad about it. Many on Wall Street are "above the law" and commit crimes every day...........
But if you want to look at the top, look at Crypto, can one of these Crypto fuckbags not steal or launder money:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21

If Crypto is the way of the future, we are all fucked, these "Crypto People" make Wall Street look innocent, hell they make Ken Lay and Bernie Madoff look good:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Crimes everywhere, scumbags everywhere.

But if you want to look at the top, look at Crypto, can one of these Crypto fuckbags not steal or launder money:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21

If Crypto is the way of the future, we are all fucked, these "Crypto People" make Wall Street look innocent, hell they make Ken Lay and Bernie Madoff look good:ROFLMAO:

No. They don't. They're just clearing out the crypto native people so that the old guard can start making money off of selling bitcoin. And you can front run it all. . . . well, not you. . . but others who are able to change their mind when the facts show how clearly they were wrong.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
No. They don't. They're just clearing out the crypto native people so that the old guard can start making money off of selling bitcoin. And you can front run it all. . . . well, not you. . . but others who are able to change their mind when the facts show how clearly they were wrong.

Well as long as this makes you feel better, then I guess that is all that matters.

#cult

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
when the facts show how clearly they were wrong.

It is always "when the facts" and "just wait" and "wave of the future" and "better get ready" and "this is the only way to go" and blah blah blah.

Jesus fucking Christ🤦‍♂️

#cult

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
It is always "when the facts" and "just wait" and "wave of the future" and "better get ready" and "this is the only way to go" and blah blah blah.

Jesus fucking Christ🤦‍♂️

#cult
It's gone from nothing to $37k per coin. When has it ever been wrong? As opposed to you who has always been wrong on this......I get why you're upset, but it's nothing compared to how upset you're going to be.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
it's nothing compared to how upset you're going to be.

Well that right there sums up the Crypto cult, holy shit 🤦‍♂️

And yes I know, I am so upset, but it won't compare to how angry I'll be when I die from hunger because I don't have my crypto wallet handy. Because remember, the entire Planet will only have Crypto, it is the wave of the future, it can't be stopped. Fuck am I going to be really pissed off then.

I am fucked:ROFLMAO:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And I'll say this again for the 100th time on here, for those of you that think Crypto is the fucking shit, go for it, do your thing. Make your money, lose your money, do whatever the fuck you want.

Just stop with the "ya better get used to it", "it is coming", "you'll have no choice it will only be Crypto", "it is the wave of the future it can't be stopped", and "Crypto will be all that is left" garbage.

I think Cryto complete bullshit, the biggest scam to ever hit the Earth, and others think it is better than pussy and chocolate, ok fine. Just fucking stop with the cult talk. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Crimes everywhere, scumbags everywhere. Most Banks around the world are run by pieces of shit that fuck ya over and don't feel bad about it. Many on Wall Street are "above the law" and commit crimes every day...........

Well as long as this makes you feel better, then I guess that is all that matters.

#cult

Jesus fucking Christ🤦‍♂️

#cult

Well that right there sums up the Crypto cult, holy shit 🤦‍♂️

And yes I know, I am so upset, but it won't compare to how angry I'll be when I die from hunger because I don't have my crypto wallet handy. Because remember, the entire Planet will only have Crypto, it is the wave of the future, it can't be stopped. Fuck am I going to be really pissed off then.

I am fucked:ROFLMAO:

This coming from the guy that is telling us that "it will only be Crypto in the future".

Yeah ok:smilies21

kickserv = fucked all around.

😭

And I'll say this again for the 100th time on here, for those of you that think Crypto is the fucking shit, go for it, do your thing. Make your money, lose your money, do whatever the fuck you want.

Just stop with the "ya better get used to it", "it is coming", "you'll have no choice it will only be Crypto", "it is the wave of the future it can't be stopped", and "Crypto will be all that is left" garbage.

I think Cryto complete bullshit, the biggest scam to ever hit the Earth, and others think it is better than pussy and chocolate, ok fine. Just fucking stop with the cult talk. 🤦‍♂️
Very solid counterpoints.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Reactions: redsfann