Florida State @ Louisville

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
What college team do you pull for ez$?

I'm a university of south Florida bulls and Penn st fan... not much to say about them though.... that's fine though.. I'm a bigger fan of making money gambling on sport. Never let homer emotion lose your money! Gamble your money to win more money.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Keep pointing to the toughest games left on our schedule? Yeah don't point to the gauntlet we already survived. Easy when FSU has to survive NC State and Louisiville. Good luck.

We also played a tough top 5 team that was undefeated as well...
Maybe you've heard of them.... Notre dame?

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Alabama has maybe the best ncaa coach in modern history. I will definitely submit to that. If your an Alabama fan you have reason to be proud, very storied history. Msu on the other hand has been the red headed step child of the sec for many many years. They are putting up a decent run SO FAR, but that won't last..

In my era The Bear, Perkins, Curry:facepalm:, Stallings:007, Dubose:facepalm:, Franchione:facepalm:, Price:facepalm::facepalm:, Shula:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, and Saban:0074:0074:0074:0074. Def. been too many bad hires but Saban has been well worth the money to the University

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
Just 1? You also lost the game, but were bailed out by a chicken shit call. But congrats on playing a top 5 team! I know it scared the shit out of yall!

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
I'm a university of south Florida bulls and Penn st fan... not much to say about them though.... that's fine though.. I'm a bigger fan of making money gambling on sport. Never let homer emotion lose your money! Gamble your money to win more money.

I don't get involved with many Bama games because that is my team but did play them in the rematch with LSU for the national championship and vs Notre dame...Give Saban more than a month with a motivated team to prepare for a game I love my chances.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Just 1? You also lost the game, but were bailed out by a chicken shit call. But congrats on playing a top 5 team! I know it scared the shit out of yall!

Don't worry fsu will be playing another top 5 team, in the final game of the season. I'm sure you'll be watching them. Sad to say it won't be msu. Maybe you can root for Alabama or ole miss. Or better yet Oregon lol.

Last year wasn't an accident for fsu.

They have a top recruiting system, one of the top coaches imo, the best qb in college today, and too many offensive weapons to mention. They play 2nd half ball like no other team in recent memory... that's due to making the adjustments at half and jimbo should get full credit for that. I personally think it's a travesty they are not ranked #1. I don't give 2 flying fucks about strength of schedule. In order for a defending champion to be dethroned, they must lose a game, which hasn't and won't happen this season. I just hope you don't take it to hard. You sound like you live and breathe msu college football. Don't take it personally you can't control destiny.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I was pulling for Louisville, that is who I bet on :facepalm:
Had nothing to do with ACC, SEC or what ever.....FSU has an incredible team that is talented. I do not understand why anyone would think they are not worthy of there ranking? A win is a win and it was a top 25 team in Louisville. Try being an Auburn fan, everybody hates us :lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I have no dog in this fight but would love for FSU to play Miss State. Miss State LARGE. I don't have any clue as to why people are bringing up last year? Who the fuck cares what happened last year when talking about this year? FSU is not the same, their defense isn't as good, and they have beaten one good team in Notre Dame who has plenty of holes. Miss State would beat FSU by 7 + if they get there and so would Alabama and maybe Ole Miss.

FSU just doesn't do anything for me this year. They are not the dominating team they were last year. To me Winston is highly over rated and I feel sorry for the NFL team who drafts him.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I have no dog in this fight but would love for FSU to play Miss State. Miss State LARGE. I don't have any clue as to why people are bringing up last year? Who the fuck cares what happened last year when talking about this year? FSU is not the same, their defense isn't as good, and they have beaten one good team in Notre Dame who has plenty of holes. Miss State would beat FSU by 7 + if they get there and so would Alabama and maybe Ole Miss.

FSU just doesn't do anything for me this year. They are not the dominating team they were last year. To me Winston is highly over rated and I feel sorry for the NFL team who drafts him.

Current returning heisman trophy winner, defending national champion, undefeated, currently ranked #2 (should be#1imo), haven't lost to anyone in almost 2 years, longest current winning streak!

But your right they suck!:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Current returning heisman trophy winner, defending national champion, undefeated, currently ranked #2 (should be#1imo), haven't lost to anyone in almost 2 years, longest current winning streak! But your right they suck!:142smilie

Never said they sucked, their are a dozen teams who would be undefeated with their schedule. The defense isn't very good, that will be the difference.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Never said they sucked, their are a dozen teams who would be undefeated with their schedule. The defense isn't very good, that will be the difference.

Stick to your nfl Vikings... You obviously don't know college football.. there defense just so you know is 24-0 last 24 games they have played.. shit so is there offense for that matter. They definitely don't have the strongest schedule, but it is by no means weak. They've played and beat 3 top 25 teams already this year! It's not like they play shit schools every week. I'll let there record speak for it self. Good luck with your vikes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-college-football-playoff-committees-rankings

committee top 10

Week 10, Oct 28, 2014
Rank
Team
Record
school_logo_large.png
Mississippi State
7-0
school_logo_large.png
Florida State
7-0
school_logo_large.png
Auburn
6-1
school_logo_large.png
Mississippi
7-1
school_logo_large.png
Oregon
7-1
school_logo_large.png
Alabama
7-1
school_logo_large.png
TCU
6-1
school_logo_large.png
Michigan State
7-1
school_logo_large.png
Kansas State
6-1
school_logo_large_dark.png
Notre Dame
6-1

<tbody>
</tbody>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Stick to your nfl Vikings... You obviously don't know college football.. there defense just so you know is 24-0 last 24 games they have played.. shit so is there offense for that matter. They definitely don't have the strongest schedule, but it is by no means weak. They've played and beat 3 top 25 teams already this year! It's not like they play shit schools every week. I'll let there record speak for it self. Good luck with your vikes.

You are an asshole, I know that

Reactions: MadJack