MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
The only issue is the same issue for years. The top 5-10 wallets control the price of BTC. What’s worse? Criminal organizations holding the top 5 wallets or licensed criminal organizations holding the top 5 wallets? Either way unless you know who’s moving and what or why the public will get crushed. The crypto markets are ultimately doomed. 95% of the coins/tokens are scams and hundreds of new scams every day. Tell me why I have to pay $200-$300 in fees to the licensed criminal organizations to buy or sell my crypto when they hold it? It’s all a fucking racket just like the pink sheets were.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Good post Jack. He's right - institutional investors that aren't invested are derelict in their professional obligations. They're going to have to buy and they're going to have to buy soon.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
from most successful in past 3 decades...per Berkshire Hathaway ..Buffet and Munger

Munger: Munger was often a critic of cryptocurrencies, calling Bitcoin “noxious poison” and warning that digital assets were “partly fraud and partly delusion.” “That's a bad combination,” Munger said in a 2022 interview with CNBC.5 days ago

Buffet : At the Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholders meeting last year, Buffett said that while he doesn’t know whether bitcoin will go up or down going forward, he’s pretty sure that “it doesn't produce anything.”

And that’s why the Oracle of Omaha doesn’t own the asset.

My opinion: if you invested in a structured, prudent plan stay the course...if you invested poorly and a age 55 or more trying to recover...this might be longshot worth the effort.

I don't want any part of it and I'm thinking those here advising to buy at 65,000 plus prior here may have 3nd thought's . I've been through it all at age 73.

I stayed the course disregarding ups and down last 20 years.
If you search several years back when stock forum was active you will find many posts...many by Selkirk. He is closest thing to Benjamin Graham I have seen. If you don't know who Graham was you can stop reading now. You need to go your own route....and I wish you well.