MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VEYhfxp3wO8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UFCF2Fx0q0k" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Fidelity is said to be looking at buying Grayscale and launching their own BtC ETF. Deutsche Bank filed to be a crypto custodian today. Coinbase and Binance sued by the SEC. Celsius, BlockFi and Silvergate banks are gone. This is where the legacy banks - who have stayed away from crypto - make their play to come in, buy the entire market on the cheap and retain their dominance. Blockchain technology will be the new financial system.

Investment ideas - look at Polysign, RippleLabs, Chainalysis.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Fidelity is said to be looking at buying Grayscale and launching their own BtC ETF. Deutsche Bank filed to be a crypto custodian today. Coinbase and Binance sued by the SEC. Celsius, BlockFi and Silvergate banks are gone. This is where the legacy banks - who have stayed away from crypto - make their play to come in, buy the entire market on the cheap and retain their dominance. Blockchain technology will be the new financial system.

Investment ideas - look at Polysign, RippleLabs, Chainalysis.

:0074

Hopefully all this news is bullish, there are conflicting opinions out there. I'm thinking bullish especially for BTC and ETH. Cardano is my 2nd biggest holding under BTC.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
I have quite a bit of several. Matic, Cardano, XRP, Hbar, Litecoin, Ox, Theta, Quant, CSPR, XDC, XLM, LINK along with ETH and BtC. I've been buying and holding since 2016. I figure, if one of these does well, I'll be ok. :mj07:

..I like Polysign a lot as an equity investment though I think they will be bought by one of the big banks and absorbed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I was going to buy XRP a month or two ago but I couldn’t find where to buy it so I bought more ADA instead.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
You can buy XRP on Uphold.

You can buy RippleLabs and Polysign on Linqto.com

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I guess you heard about Fidelity, Schwab, and Citadel opening a crypto exchange today. I just found out. This has to be bullish news for crypto.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg