Movies I have watched since being quarantined

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Just finished up watching the original 12 Angry Men. Still think it's one of the best movies ever nearly 65 years after its release.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T100

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2006
inside game

inside game

nba scandal of donaghy, pretty good.... 7/10

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
My publisher is re-designing my website. I'll send you the link when its live. All of my books' descriptions will be on there. Also, I can send you a free copy of the book if you remind me. 👍

Hell yes on the new book!! Congrats Nick! I still love the Mayfield character (John?) from Bear Creek Astronaut book. Damn, seems like over 4 years ago, time flies. Mayfield reminded me of Clint Eastwood in the Gran Torino movie. Look forward to the new one bud! Three cheers for third book!

:0069:0069:0069

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
Most the same, different

The Crazies
Jack Ryan, again
Rambo, Last Blood
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
Wiseguy

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Hell yes on the new book!! Congrats Nick! I still love the Mayfield character (John?) from Bear Creek Astronaut book. Damn, seems like over 4 years ago, time flies. Mayfield reminded me of Clint Eastwood in the Gran Torino movie. Look forward to the new one bud! Three cheers for third book!

:0069:0069:0069

Damn, Nick, hope the comparison didn't piss you off. Just my random thoughts

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
The Good Liar
Just Mercy

The Good Liar is something I might like, will watch today. Just Mercy was okay, I give it a 5/10 and I really like court room dramas.

I've seen so many damn movies it's hard for me to find one. I'm at the point where at least half the movies I even try I turn off before it gets half done.

I just binge watched Ozark. Decent ending to season 3. Better Call Saul had a shit season ending episode.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
The Good Liar is something I might like, will watch today. Just Mercy was okay, I give it a 5/10 and I really like court room dramas.

I've seen so many damn movies it's hard for me to find one. I'm at the point where at least half the movies I even try I turn off before it gets half done.

I just binge watched Ozark. Decent ending to season 3. Better Call Saul had a shit season ending episode.

I judge a lot of movies by it's ability to keep me awake. So so many are utter crap or a plot you've seen a dozen times. Watching Homeland season 3 right now. I really enjoyed the series Breaking Bad, Better call Saul and Dexter. The Killing is another good crime series that really kept us guessing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I heard Suspect Zero was terrible (2004 I think?) What are your thoughts?

Subject matter was very interesting..Acting was good.

Yet it didn't have the full wow factor...

Certainly not as bad as had been reported by critics.

I respect your opinion on movies so watch it if you can and review.

Wife picked out this and The Guardian ..

She will watch anything to kill time....

Last edited: