OFF TOPIC BASH DUMP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Why? So you can just cut it down?

its difficult to get to play that course.

don't shoot the messenger

maybe just a screenshot of chuck on the course next to a sign with other people would do.

I dont want to have chuck leave out jas4 or what a burger out completely in the next few weeks. Its rude.

He is not back from Quebec and Montreal from what i know. May have to have been a side trip to Japan with a layover in Singapore. See ya soon !

maybe joker don't want to be a part of a grassy knoll type thing.

:mj15::mj15:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
whinerguy

now that you are back from Japan, any chance we get a photo of you playing on East Lake

or should jas and whataburger hang it up :shrug:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
So Whinerguy says he now has the vids and will share them with yyz.

All I wanted to see was a picture of him on the course with friends next to a east lake sign.

Not saying I dont trust whinerguy or yyz for that matter.

Question - So will Whats and jas get to play at East Lake with your good friend invite ?

Its a two part question.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I let him know I have some guys on a site that appreciate the game a lot, and he said get a couple sometime after the Tour Championship in 3 weeks to play. Will post some pics from tomorrow and throwing it out to Gmroz, betone, and joker (or others). Will have about a two week advance notice is what he said. Enjoy your weekend Gents.

I am getting excited that Whats and jas will get to play East Lake.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
I let him know I have some guys on a site that appreciate the game a lot, and he said get a couple sometime after the Tour Championship in 3 weeks to play. Will post some pics from tomorrow and throwing it out to Gmroz, betone, and joker (or others). Will have about a two week advance notice is what he said. Enjoy your weekend Gents.

I am getting excited that Whats and jas will get to play East Lake.

You work the front counter of your local Taco Bell. How the hell did you scrounge up enough cash for a trip out west?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
whiner called me last night

Tiger is coming into town to play East Lake tournament

He needs two golfers for a foursome with him and Tiger for a practice round.

:00hour

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Box...TT is so talented yet everyone I talk to thinks they have NO chance. Moretti is so crafty and as you said Mooney and Culver are just amazing.

Please tell us what you think. The PLAY IS !!!!!.... Or does as usual confusion reign !! My God "Questions ..Questions .. So many Questions ???

CHILDISH FOUL MOUTHED WORTHLESS DIATRIBE BELOW PLEASE ...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
I?m looking at 1Q on Toronto - I think Philly is a nightmare matchup for Toronto but history is hard to fight!

So ?????? R U still looking at it .. As usual useless bullshit Grow Up Grow a sack and stop being such a useless loser and post a winner for us all !! Low T Low IQ Low self esteem low confidence just plain low everything !! Now .. enter childish Low IQ profanity below !! Soon as Mommy lets you out of your enclosure !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I hope you lose every single penny in your account. All of the $50...Fucking douchebag. Karma is a bitch.

MAD PROFESSOR

PENNYWISE
Forum Member
Jul 14, 2018
Actually the Reds are crushing the ball. 20 runs in the last 2 games...

They are heating up big time...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MAD PROFESSOR

PENNYWISE
Forum Member
Jul 14, 2018
No nice win...

Big comeback.

I bet You played my Chicago play now didnt you. 5 in row ... love winning:toast:

PEACE
PW