ravens to win the afc...+115

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the afc is a mess...a shell of it`s former self...a hollow husk...a wasteland of qb attrition(burrow..aaron rodgers...deshaun watson...pickett)....perennial playoff teams just plain having off/down years....the bills are on a sort of run but this hasn`t been a typical bills year...they`ve struggled...other than allen and stefon diggs there really isn`t a ton on the offensive side of the ball...ditto k.c. with mahomes and kelcie(who`s having a down year himself).miami lost half of their defense and their balloon throwing qb just isn`t suited to beat more physical teams in shitty weather after a long injury-filled season..cincy was done when burrow went down..the chargers and herbert?..who knows wth happened there...the texans aren`t coming to baltimore and beating a rested ravens team who seems to get better each week...a defense who has all pro level defenders on each level...an offense with a qb who i(as a ravens fan) think "may" be a tad overrated(but you can`t say that in baltimore lest you want to get run out of town on a rail)..but is still an extremely difficult conundrum to gameplan for....

the ravens are rested...healthier than they`ve been all season(with andrews designated to return from injured reserve)..kyle hamilton another week to rest...as the season wears on they are literally getting more dominant...they had the bye to heal...homefield...a healthy stacked roster...and the cherry on top is signing dalvin cook(who got lost on the jets behind young star breece hall)...cook is rested and had a 1200 yard season last year...he`s far from done...throw him in the backfield with lamar,gus edwards and justice hill...andrews and likely in two tight end sets...zay flowers/obj/1st round pick rashad bateman...and even nelson agholor who has come up big in key situations...there are no weaknesses on this roster...

i`m taking the ravens to win the afc at+115 at draftkings...lamar has all of ONE playoff win in his sixth year in the league...if he is indeed the all pro qb everybody thinks he is,this is the year he breaks out..he promised a superbowl..he`s come up ridiculously short to this point(and he knows it)..........and he knows the spotlight is on him...i think given the strength up and down this roster and the expectations...the bye...the overall weakness of the afc....it all couldn`t fall any more perfectly...i`ll take the plus odds with the best team in the conference.....that said,there are 4 teams in the nfc who could pose a serious problem in the super bowl so i`m not going there...the 49ers..the cowboys..the darkhorse rams(they`re scary) and even the lions.....

ravens win the afc...almost by default..

Reactions: OtroPex and ejthree

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
the afc is a mess...a shell of it`s former self...a hollow husk...a wasteland of qb attrition(burrow..aaron rodgers...deshaun watson...pickett)....perennial playoff teams just plain having off/down years....the bills are on a sort of run but this hasn`t been a typical bills year...they`ve struggled...other than allen and stefon diggs there really isn`t a ton on the offensive side of the ball...ditto k.c. with mahomes and kelcie(who`s having a down year himself).miami lost half of their defense and their balloon throwing qb just isn`t suited to beat more physical teams in shitty weather after a long injury-filled season..cincy was done when burrow went down..the chargers and herbert?..who knows wth happened there...the texans aren`t coming to baltimore and beating a rested ravens team who seems to get better each week...a defense who has all pro level defenders on each level...an offense with a qb who i(as a ravens fan) think "may" be a tad overrated(but you can`t say that in baltimore lest you want to get run out of town on a rail)..but is still an extremely difficult conundrum to gameplan for....

the ravens are rested...healthier than they`ve been all season(with andrews designated to return from injured reserve)..kyle hamilton another week to rest...as the season wears on they are literally getting more dominant...they had the bye to heal...homefield...a healthy stacked roster...and the cherry on top is signing dalvin cook(who got lost on the jets behind young star breece hall)...cook is rested and had a 1200 yard season last year...he`s far from done...throw him in the backfield with lamar,gus edwards and justice hill...andrews and likely in two tight end sets...zay flowers/obj/1st round pick rashad bateman...and even nelson agholor who has come up big in key situations...there are no weaknesses on this roster...

i`m taking the ravens to win the afc at+115 at draftkings...lamar has all of ONE playoff win in his sixth year in the league...if he is indeed the all pro qb everybody thinks he is,this is the year he breaks out..he promised a superbowl..he`s come up ridiculously short to this point(and he knows it)..........and he knows the spotlight is on him...i think given the strength up and down this roster and the expectations...the bye...the overall weakness of the afc....it all couldn`t fall any more perfectly...i`ll take the plus odds with the best team in the conference.....that said,there are 4 teams in the nfc who could pose a serious problem in the super bowl so i`m not going there...the 49ers..the cowboys..the darkhorse rams(they`re scary) and even the lions.....

ravens win the afc...almost by default..
Lamar's sphincter is going to be as tight as an anchor line when the Bills come gallping in for all the money..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocafellr

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
believe me...i`m no blind ravens partisan...when i think i can make money fading them i will in a heartbeat.....and i`m persona non grata on fanboards because i don`t polish my lamar shrine on a daily basis(he has real issues...he isn`t consistent throwing from the pocket...he doesn`t read 2nd or 3rd receivers...he plays playground football...it`s all based on broken plays in the passing game)...

that said the ravens have their most complete team in their history...and the rest of the afc is either injured , underachieving or just flat out undermanned....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
i cant see any other team winning afc the best team to do it was browns chiefs dont get too nexcited mimi was walking wounded at C hiefs in sub 0 temps and KC won with 5 fg's and only 2 td

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
believe me...i`m no blind ravens partisan...when i think i can make money fading them i will in a heartbeat.....and i`m persona non grata on fanboards because i don`t polish my lamar shrine on a daily basis(he has real issues...he isn`t consistent throwing from the pocket...he doesn`t read 2nd or 3rd receivers...he plays playground football...it`s all based on broken plays in the passing game)...

that said the ravens have their most complete team in their history...and the rest of the afc is either injured , underachieving or just flat out undermanned....
I believe.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

I agree with all of your thread.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg