sat

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Orioles fer me !!!Last meet Orioles led 3-0 in the first inning and Richards was replaced after loading the bases with no outs in the third. Baltimore ended up getting six runs (all earned) off seven hits against Richards who enters his second start sporting a 27.00 ERA

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Orioles fer me !!!Last meet Orioles led 3-0 in the first inning and Richards was replaced after loading the bases with no outs in the third. Baltimore ended up getting six runs (all earned) off seven hits against Richards who enters his second start sporting a 27.00 ERA

;142loser:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Speed

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2014
Wisconsin
T... What the Fuck is wrong with you. Why don?t you go Suck off Jay Cutler and stay out of Hammers thread.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Nice ta see your ok any one else lose a game ????

As everyone knows, if one wins 53% of the time at -110, you make a little money.

Hammer posited a circumstance which he thought would create a winning bet, told us about it and undoubtedly made a sizable wager himself.

The bet lost.

Perhaps Hammer's detractors are correct and he misstates his record, is far too unclear about his bets and more. But his stuff is usually fun reading

He puts himself out there. My impression (confirmation bias?) is that he wins more than he loses. I could be so far off in that impression that T and other will accuse me of ...shit, I don't know. It gets nasty in here. Another impression of mine is that the "bigger" sports have less traffic than they used to and it's because of the pretty vicious responses to posters. Take a look at the winners in the soccer forum. A small group of bettors helping and doing nothing but praising winning picks and never jumping on someone who posts a losing game.

Nothing against T, but if I were Jack, I would nicely but officially bar him from Hammer's threads. The next thing I would do is create a 20 game head-to-head competition between Hammer and T. I'll put up $100. I'll guess others will too. And T and Hammer each put up $1K. Winner take all.

Hammer, post more, not less.
T post more and take him on!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
try one more same situation as yest w orioles good 1st start vas bad 1st start cardinals
parlay w vegas knights vegas got 4 goals 1st period last game vs zona 2 teamer !!

ST.LOUIS 3 - MILWAUKEE 9

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
As everyone knows, if one wins 53% of the time at -110, you make a little money.

Hammer posited a circumstance which he thought would create a winning bet, told us about it and undoubtedly made a sizable wager himself.

The bet lost.

Perhaps Hammer's detractors are correct and he misstates his record, is far too unclear about his bets and more. But his stuff is usually fun reading

He puts himself out there. My impression (confirmation bias?) is that he wins more than he loses. I could be so far off in that impression that T and other will accuse me of ...shit, I don't know. It gets nasty in here. Another impression of mine is that the "bigger" sports have less traffic than they used to and it's because of the pretty vicious responses to posters. Take a look at the winners in the soccer forum. A small group of bettors helping and doing nothing but praising winning picks and never jumping on someone who posts a losing game.

Nothing against T, but if I were Jack, I would nicely but officially bar him from Hammer's threads. The next thing I would do is create a 20 game head-to-head competition between Hammer and T. I'll put up $100. I'll guess others will too. And T and Hammer each put up $1K. Winner take all.

Hammer, post more, not less.
T post more and take him on!

good post

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
The day after Monday

The day after Monday

twins losers of 12 of 14 5* str on road
Maeda 7 runs on 8* hits* in 3 innings last start 1 - 1 6.11 era

Cavale 3 - 0 2.42 era* Indians blast 12 runs last two* games.* Hot* vs* Gas can* Hmmmmm ? Whom
wd you think i'm*on??* * Confused ???leave your name on bottom .* Lotsa sharp Madjackers around !!

oops already started Minn upm 2 - 0

in game + 1.50

Last edited: