ADA
ETH

any coins you have in mind to accumulate :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
got some BNB $240, missed ADA target by $0.01 (stopped at 1.0001...) , others weren't even close

up nicely since :0003

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
i have been adding more BNB each time it goes under $250... this could be really long time investment:

Binance Aims to Be Regulated Everywhere, Says CZ
Author: Andrew Throuvalas Last Updated Jul 28, 2021 @ 08:22
The cryptocurrency exchange, which has been under pressure from financial regulators across the world, has plans to get licensed everywhere.

While speaking to journalists, Zhao stated that Binance intends to establish regional headquarters given the approval of regulators, marking a centralization of its operations.

Furthermore, Zhao says that he may also step down in place of a successor that can address these regulatory issues better than he can. He emphasizes that he is not being forced to do so but would do this for the sake of the business.

?I?m a technology entrepreneur. We are doing this pivot to be a regulated financial institution and I would be very open to look for a leader with a strong regulatory background.?

The CEO also stated that he plans to see Binance ?licensed everywhere? and that from here on out, it will be a ?financial institution.?

https://cryptopotato.com/binance-aims-to-be-regulated-everywhere-says-cz/

reuters
Binance founder willing to go, as pressure mounts
By Krisztian Sandor, John O?Donnell

3 MIN READ

FRANKFURT (Reuters) -Binance founder Changpeng Zhao said he was willing to step down whenever he finds a successor who can do a ?better job?, as one of the world?s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, under pressure from regulators around the world, sought to reinvent itself.

?I?m a technology entrepreneur. We are doing this pivot to be a regulated financial institution and I would be very open to look for a leader with strong regulatory background.?

Separately, he said Binance would seek approval by regulators. ?We want to be licensed everywhere ... From now on, we?re going to be a financial institution,? Zhao said, adding this would mark a maturation from its startup origins.

Binance offers a wide range of services to users across the globe, including crypto spot and derivatives trading.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2P31LO

:0008

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I add ADA every month, same amount USD worth, around mid month. I?ll keep doing it no matter the price. I don?t have a target to sell, this is a long term hold for me. I have BTC and ADA that?s it. This last dip we?re in put me in the red but I?m not budging. Matter of fact, I bought more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
i have 35 different coins in my basket, lately i have been buying +200 or even +400 market cap coins if they have enough daily volume and have at least some kind of plan...

I hord BNB and ETH/beth

AAVE
ADA
ADX
AVAX
BNB
BTC
CHR
COCOS
CTSI
DEGO
DEXE
DODO
EPS
ETH
FRON
FTM
INJ
IOTA
LINA
LINK
LTC
LTO
MATIC
NEO
NULS
PHA
QLC (cap #998 daily volume even $4m :shrug: )
RAMP
STX
SUPER
SUSHI
TKO
TVK
UNFI
XMR

mostly i keep these in Binance's locked staking (fixed or flexible) and some i keep in liquid pools.

:0008

Last edited:

Lucy

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2013
N. GA
Theta

Theta

Buying Theta and tfuel for me right now. Holding the rest

Diego Gravas

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2021
Toronto
I add ADA every month, same amount USD worth, around mid month. I?ll keep doing it no matter the price. I don?t have a target to sell, this is a long term hold for me. I have BTC and ADA that?s it. This last dip we?re in put me in the red but I?m not budging. Matter of fact, I bought more on Margex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently buying Rune and MDX as their prices are very low compared to my other assets.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
I just started messing with cryot trading so I have tons to learn.
A "friend" told me to buy SHIB??? Looks to me like a pink sheet bio tech. Is any1 familiar with it?
I only hold BTC and ETH currently

Thanks