Sorry, right-wingdings, but you have already lost the election

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
40% of the public has already decided they will vote for Donald Trump. Trump can be caught beheading puppies, stealing the tips of waiters, sucking tranny cock, licking Putin's ass...none of it will matter. Limbaugh, Fox News, Glenn Beck, none of them can make 1% difference.

That 40% will vote for him no matter what happens.

45% has already decided they will vote for Clinton. She can be caught giving Putin a blowjob, performing abortions with a hoe, stealing from the poorbox at her church, none of it will matter.

It's a done deal.

It's over, right-wingdings.

All over. Noting can change it.

Cry in your cheap beer. Post you half truths and outright lies, it makes no difference, it's over. Done. Finished.

The Donald goes down.

Hillary will rule.

Don't believe me? Fine. Check back in four months and I'll rub your noses in it like dogs who have shit on the good rug.

Pet-Sitter-Dog-Walker.png

Hillary-Clinton-3-500x333.gif

Last edited:

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
40% of the public has already decided they will vote for Donald Trump. Trump can be caught beheading puppies, stealing the tips of waiters, sucking tranny cock, licking Putin's ass...none of it will matter. Limbaugh, Fox News, Glenn Beck, none of them can make 1% difference.

That 40% will vote for him no matter what happens.

45% has already decided they will vote for Clinton. She can be caught giving Putin a blowjob, performing abortions with a hoe, stealing from the poorbox at her church, none of it will matter.

It's a done deal.

It's over, right-wingdings.

All over. Noting can change it.

Cry in your cheap beer. Post your half truths and outright lies, it makes no difference, it's over. Done. Finished.

The Donald goes down.

Hillary will rule.

Don't believe me? Fine. Check back in four months and I'll rub your noses in it like dogs who have shit on the good rug.

Pet-Sitter-Dog-Walker.png

Hillary-Clinton-3-500x333.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound
Anybody with a 4th grade education can read the transcript from Comey's speech and and see how much BS this is. Muff should find one of those 500 pound snatches that he dives into that can read and have them read it to him.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Nate Silver said Clinton basically has a 80% chance. Will be real hard to over come demographics and the electoral college.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Nate Silver said Clinton basically has a 80% chance. Will be real hard to over come demographics and the electoral college.

100 PERCENT CHANCE she wins, its already been determined she will win before we even vote :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
100 PERCENT CHANCE she wins, its already been determined she will win before we even vote :scared

Please stop listening to Alex Jones. You haven't been sent to a FEMA camp and you still have your guns. Go to the strip club and relax.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
100 PERCENT CHANCE she wins, its already been determined she will win before we even vote

Hedgehog saying the 2016 Election was rigged.

I mean everyone knows the 2020 Election was rigged, Hedgehog has posted tons of evidence supporting this, so yeah we all know this. But I didn't know the 2016 Election was rigged as well? I had no idea, wow😲

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Quick question hedgehog ....

- You said the 2016 was rigged for Hilary but Trump ended up winning

- You said the 2020 election was rigged for Biden and Biden ended up winning

So with all these people from both sides rigging elections and the fact that sometimes they get it right and sometimes they get it wrong, how are we supposed to know what is going to happen this year (2024 Election)? Are they going to rig the election and get it right or going to rig the election and get it wrong?

You are the person that knows the real truth, knows what is really going on, so if you could clear things up it would be appreciated.