kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Again.....there is no way you're not a ghost

You keep saying that.

He's just massively ignorant and a complete moron.

You gotta accept that.

Or just leave Madjacks and join his Conservative "I left Madjacks" Facebook Group, there is always that option.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Because I truly believe no one is that fucking dumb. It has to be an act.
i used to think the same. but, man, it's so damn hard to tell these days.

for a few years, I tried calling trump supporters "ignorant" instead of "dumb." but that is becoming increasingly difficult. at the very least, they are willfully ignorant, but it's a real fine line between that and dumb.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
You can lose your ass shorting a stock. I would be very nervous about a margin call. Play the pass line here once it corrects. It has gone up 7 per share just today. People like myself are sick and tired of the railroading Trump is getting by his political enemies so they can stay in power, we will support him here. Don't expect this stock to go down in any significant way anytime soon. The Trump cult is real

I read truth social lost 49 mil last year, paid 37 mil in interest expense 🤦‍♂️

Trumps name alone will keep the price high. I will watch it for a few weeks and see what happens
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
the next time trump declares bankruptcy, he gets a free sub!

subway-rewards-card-design.jpg

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
He's been getting a lot of baseball bets right.
ha, 0-3 this wknd

3-1 in the UFL now too, I am the only person posting my wagers here, lol. I have watched very little so far I figure it makes it a year or two longer, when tv contracts expire they have no chance, not many fans showing up
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I read truth social lost 49 mil last year, paid 37 mil in interest expense 🤦‍♂️

Trumps name alone will keep the price high. I will watch it for a few weeks and see what happens
it's been a few weeks. we're seeing the first (expected) signs that trump is going to try to cash out early, leaving investors high and dry (and poorer). you can still buy that $0.38 stock for less than $27!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/truth-social-stock-crashes-donald-170020178.html

Shares of Donald Trump's social media meme stock tumbled yet again today, sinking over 16 percent Monday morning.

The timing of the latest shellacking is particularly interesting: it comes after Trump made the first moves to cash out, likely leaving investors — who have already seen their holdings crumble — out to dry.

As Bloomberg reports, Truth Social owner Trump Media & Technology (TMTG) filed to register shares, including ones that are linked to warrants — a sign that Trump and other executives are looking to cash out far sooner than September, at which point the obligatory six-month hold on sales would be over.

The news comes after TMTG shares have been on a precipitous decline, slumping to less than $27 — significantly less than half of what they were worth around the time of the merger last month.

The drop has resulted in the former president's net worth dropping by several billion dollars in just three weeks.

Despite the grim outlook, Trump and his collaborators could still hold on to millions of shares, likely planning to eventually sell them for many hundreds of millions of dollars, according to Bloomberg.

The company, however, still needs permission from the US Securities and Exchange Commission.

Trump would also need the green light from TMTG's board before selling — which shouldn't be too difficult, given his personal standing.

Analytists have held that investors looking to increase their money should stay away from the former president's meme stock, calling it a "scam."

Supporters, however, have glommed onto the opportunity to line Trump's pockets and aid him in his quest to be reelected later this year.

They're right that Trump sure could use an injection of cash right about now — investors be damned.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg