Sweeeeeet 16 boys

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Locked and loaded with you. Gave back 4 dimes the last three days. Sucks but I expect 8 by next Sunday. LFG J…You are the best capper. Thanks for all you do. The books will adjust and everyone will chase FAV’s into the S16.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Any updated Miami Tennis plays for Monday? I’m in!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Tennesseee for the house kids cars and the 401k. Knecht will go for 30+ on their Swiss cheese d and Creighton big man will break in half.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
All Uconn money...does SDSU become bigger @ 11.5 or 12 if it gets there?

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
I just rolled out an all favorites ML 8 teamer. Gonna pay off like a slot machine. Past predicts future. No other outcomes are possible.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
SDSU +12.5 just hit my tracker
guess my 10 bet was as bad as it gets. Oh well, it happens... Think this should be 7.5. SDSU will be able to defend well here... will probably play some under too...

I played 5x more at 12.... I will peel some off if at better numbers if it becomes available, to have a middle opp and get my effective number up to 12

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
hi Jord, IF you've got a few mins, I'm interested in your thoughts on the "middle opportunity" for SDSU/Conn

ML is currently +585 at my site, and I know I'll play something on the ML for SDSU... mebbe 50-100.. mebbe.

I've currently got
360/300 @ +11.5
480/400 @ +12.5.... total 840/700

Obviously if Aztecs got off to a solid start and or pulled close near halftime or within the first 5 mins of 2h, it's possible we could get a good # on
UConn - points... it might go as low as 4.5/5.5 you think?
I've got no problem putting a substantial portion of my orig wager on Conn at a GOOD lower # to try for a middle.

What is THE number that will get You to pull the trigger on UConn? is it a 5pt mid? 8 pt?
how do you usually determine that?
and of course, the JUICE on Live Betting can be kinda ridiculous.. but still a middle can increase profit significantly!

appreciate your efforts, trying to learn what a sharpie uses to handicap and pull the trigger on certain #s

GL to US!!!

Reactions: TouchdownJesus

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
guess my 10 bet was as bad as it gets. Oh well, it happens... Think this should be 7.5. SDSU will be able to defend well here... will probably play some under too...

I played 5x more at 12.... I will peel some off if at better numbers if it becomes available, to have a middle opp and get my effective number up to 12
I'm in @ +12.... took it as soon as it dropped back. I had a feeling everybody would be on Uconn, but you never know. Hopefully +10 is all we need. Thanks again for sharing.:)

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
LoB good luck tonight my friend! Both w the bets and of course w your Aztecs!!

I've got San Diego State +11 and Moneyline right now but gonna put a little more on +12. I won't bet against UNC but might put take the ML in some form (small parlay or straight) looking to see what others think about Bama.

Let's have a fun night tonight guys! Jord, once again thanks for all your picks the last several months! That goes for everyone here though. Love this board and have finally had some time to be back on it over these last several months!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
hi Jord, IF you've got a few mins, I'm interested in your thoughts on the "middle opportunity" for SDSU/Conn

ML is currently +585 at my site, and I know I'll play something on the ML for SDSU... mebbe 50-100.. mebbe.

I've currently got
360/300 @ +11.5
480/400 @ +12.5.... total 840/700

Obviously if Aztecs got off to a solid start and or pulled close near halftime or within the first 5 mins of 2h, it's possible we could get a good # on
UConn - points... it might go as low as 4.5/5.5 you think?
I've got no problem putting a substantial portion of my orig wager on Conn at a GOOD lower # to try for a middle.

What is THE number that will get You to pull the trigger on UConn? is it a 5pt mid? 8 pt?
how do you usually determine that?
and of course, the JUICE on Live Betting can be kinda ridiculous.. but still a middle can increase profit significantly!

appreciate your efforts, trying to learn what a sharpie uses to handicap and pull the trigger on certain #s

GL to US!!!
I'm not a big fan of losing money on a good wager for the middle chance - and frankly, I haven't really modeled the math on what it would take and what would be good entry points... so my lives are based on what I see, game flow, shooting variance or outliers, etc Unless it got real weird and there was a + money opp to hedge some. Also just depends on what I have pre-game, how strong the play was, was it in any pars, etc, etc.

In this game, I now have more than I wanted on SDSU because I bet such a shitty opener - so I will potentially look to take some exposure off if I have an opportunity... thumb in the wind, I wouldn't even think about it until it got to sub -5.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg