Thursday Hoops Betting

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
Hmm hmm, it is that time again and I have already posted one of the games for tonight.

Utah State -1 V St. Mary's!

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I'm not going to keep following you are editing out links. Please don't post links.

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
I posted those at the same time man, I didn't see what you said here until you posted in the other one, I apologize again dude, you don't need to follow me around LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I posted those at the same time man, I didn't see what you said here until you posted in the other one, I apologize again dude, you don't need to follow me around LOL
:0008

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
Hey Madjack?

Why do you have a place to post links?

Why do you have a place to post Youtube vids?

You don't want links and you don't want vids posted FOR 23 YEARS but yet there you clearly have a spot to POST LINKS AND VIDS... Dude? Makes no sense at all! Delete the possibility to post links and vids so I don't have to listen to that stupidity anymore!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Hey Madjack?

Why do you have a place to post links?

Why do you have a place to post Youtube vids?

You don't want links and you don't want vids posted FOR 23 YEARS but yet there you clearly have a spot to POST LINKS AND VIDS... Dude? Makes no sense at all! Delete the possibility to post links and vids so I don't have to listen to that stupidity anymore!

You can post links and videos but you can't post links and videos promoting your PAID SERVICE! Or any service. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
All right, moving on...

Montana State is a dog tonight >>> :mj07:

Yeah, NO!

Northern Colorado being favored over anyone is like taking a shower with no soap or shampoo. It makes no sense!

That? Makes no sense because those Cats are going to kick their ass. And, no, this is not a homer pick because I am a Montana State graduate. We're just the better fucking team and I have only followed the Big Sky Conference since 1989 when I first moved there to go to graduate college after my 3 years in CT.

Yeah, I am fucking old now LoL

Anyway, you could go ML here but Vegas gave us 3 points... I LIKE POINTS!!! They make my dick kinda hard considering I created my first THINKDOG Sports Forum in 1998. If you ain't thinkin' dog, you just ain't thinkin' right!

Take those few points because you can!

N. Colorado V Montana State +3 - 5U

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
ORU is getting almost 9 points and the Total is 147.5 V TCU?

Imagine?

Yeah, go ahead and imagine it.

Oral Roberts +8.5 - 5U &
Over 147.5 -5U

This game is going to be a good one and I expect ORU to show up and make this quite an adventure for the Frogs at home.

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
And speaking of the Big Sky...

#GoGriz!

Ugh, yeah I am Cats alumni so let's not get too out of control here LoL

Anyway, the damn Griz are going to eat Sacramento State for dinner tonight so that 5 point spread scares me absolutely NONE!

Montana -5 V Sac State - 5U

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
Lastly... 126.5?

Wait, what the fuck is that?

I don't know who on God's green earth expects Cal and Oregon State to struggle scoring tonight, but it won't be me, thanks!

71 - 64 and easily into the 130s for us to cash that total.

Oregon State V Cal Bears Over 126.5 - 5U

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
Utah State -1 V St. Mary's! (Loss)

N. Colorado V Montana State +3 (Win)

Oral Roberts +8.5 (Win)
Over 147.5 (Loss)

Montana -5 V Sac State (Win)

Oregon State V Cal Bears Over 126.5 (Win)

And that's what 4 - 2 will have to look like tonight. I'll take it!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
You can post links and videos but you can't post links and videos promoting your PAID SERVICE! Or any service. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/8tSLahKtbAHuw" width="388" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/oh-no-you-didnt-8tSLahKtbAHuw">via GIPHY</a></p>

Shit just got real:scared:scared:scared

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/hcFX1cQL8VvQk" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/hcFX1cQL8VvQk">via GIPHY</a></p>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
So, a 4 - 2 hoops night only gets me what is probably another childish comment from the biggest mental midget on this site? Since I have him blocked I can only guess.

All right, that makes it all worth posting more winners here LOL

jl39

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2011
You went 2-5 the first night. 4-2 now you?re 6-7? Do you want your dick sucked or what?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Yes. He does. He's an egomaniac that makes Trump look shy!

As usual the snowflakes have no boundaries as to where they post their attacks. Well since you got political I will add my 2 cents. 3 words describe Biden. Incoherent, Incompetent and Incontinent.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I will add my 2 cents. 3 words describe Biden. Incoherent, Incompetent and Incontinent.

1. Biden makes better pizza.

2. Biden doesn't go on Madjacks to promote his Sports Handicapping Service.

3. Ipredict already left for 8 hours (he said he was done) because he wasn't getting any views.......that qualifies as a snowflake. Even Trump could last longer than that, yes even Trump wouldn't start crying until at least the 9 hour mark if he didn't get any responses.

and 4......

Biden knows not to post PAY SERVICE links on Madjacks.