Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I want to know. I thought Peyton was better for a while, but the last few years I lean to Eli. What do Madjackers think. Who's the better QB right now?

kneifl

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
i used to think brady was a better qb, but now imo peyton is one of the top 5 qbs of all time.....he takes charge of the offense like nobody else in the nfl....eli has a long way to go to catch peyton.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Yeah this one is easy. Peyton does it with virtually no running game and a poor D. ALthough he has tons of talent at WR. Would be interesting to see how they would fair if they traded places.

giambi

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Las Vegas,NV
if you consider how fast it took them to get rings ........:shrug: ........IMO eli is catching up to big bro but still he got his ring quicker.............. in the words of derek jeter winning is the ONLY thing that matters!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
if you consider how fast it took them to get rings ........:shrug: ........IMO eli is catching up to big bro but still he got his ring quicker.............. in the words of derek jeter winning is the ONLY thing that matters!!!!

so then you wouldn't consider dan marino or ernie banks great since neither one of them ever won a championship....a lot of it has to do with being in the right place at the right time....ie....bart starr or joe montana....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
so then you wouldn't consider dan marino or ernie banks great since neither one of them ever won a championship....a lot of it has to do with being in the right place at the right time....ie....bart starr or joe montana....

i doubt that is what he saying

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Before his injury I would give Brady the edge over Peyton. If picking a team today Peyton would be my first choice. Eli is in the top three but needs another year or two of greatness.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i think you can make the argument that peyton manning is thee single most impactful football player of all time...

certainly the best qb...and it pains me to say it...the colts are horseshit without him...

the only one that i can think of that controls a whole game....that can literally put an entire team on his shoulders to win a game time and agin(ala the miami game)was jim (kufi) brown....brown dominated games...

Last edited:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

I could not disagree more with your take

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
One is among the greatest football players of all time, while the other is a good QB (top 10 QB right now imo) with a career rating of 76.1

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
I'm a big giant fan but I would take the middle brother over little brother :)
The stature and arm of Peyton puts him ahead but little brother is coming along just fine.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Not even close...Eli isn't even top 10 in the league LOL

Peyton, Brees, Brady, Rivers, McNabb, Rogers, Warner are all better without even starting to debate others...(Flacco, Palmer, Roethlisburger, Ryan, Hasselbeck, Favre, and Cutler)